My Plenty of Fish account.....should I spice it up a little?

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

My Plenty of Fish account.....should I spice it up a little?

Postby Johnny Knoxville » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:32 am

I enjoy my job as a sports reporter. Pretty lucky to have a job I look forward to going to every day. I adore my three kids and when I'm not working I love to spend time with them. Just looking for a girl who has a sense of humor and enjoys the little things...that's what it's all about when you come right down to it. Really into Classic Rock and concerts are a complete Rush for me...hehe...Rush!!! Ummmmm....what else??? Hmmm, oh yeah, looking to get back into road racing and have been going out early mornings to log in the miles, because runners run...yup. I was good at it once and if you can do it once, you have to have the confidence that you can do it again. I'm a good listener. Not really into talking about myself. I mean, I did HERE because you pretty much have to, but I find what other people say a lot more intersting than what I have to say. I actually do like long walks on the beach, as cliche as that sounds, but there are so many other things I love to do. Mainly, if I can make the person I'm with smile, all is right with the world.
"My father alway told me, never punch anyone unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."
Johnny Knoxville
Professional Bike Rider
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:22 am
Location: Braintree

Postby mcm » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:46 am

are you Mike Reiss?
lugnutz wrote:Our talk was brief but she seems cool.
User avatar
mcm
Title Town
 
Posts: 7599
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Room 112

Postby longpolelax » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:50 am

Nah. Knoxville is Asian.

Fluto Shinzawa?
longpolelax
Stoolie 4 Life
 
Posts: 2341
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Postby Section 40 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Naoko Funayama.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 4522
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:13 pm
Location: Patriots Bandwagon

Postby B Luc » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:54 pm

What the fuck is going on in here
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
User avatar
B Luc
I post a lot
 
Posts: 15336
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:24 pm
Location: In a hole with a shovel

Postby Pokey Reese » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 pm

its amazing. the knoxville posts literally get better every time
User avatar
Pokey Reese
Stoolie 4 Life
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: South Boston, Snookin' for Love

Postby Section 40 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Obviously they shut down the "adult" section of Craiglist so Knoxville is SOL and trying the legit route to find his next true love.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 4522
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:13 pm
Location: Patriots Bandwagon

Postby longpolelax » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Section 40 wrote:Obviously they shut down the "adult" section of Craiglist so Knoxville is SOL and trying the legit route to find his next true love.



BSSMB??
longpolelax
Stoolie 4 Life
 
Posts: 2341
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Postby Pokey Reese » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:11 pm

:lol:
User avatar
Pokey Reese
Stoolie 4 Life
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: South Boston, Snookin' for Love

Postby Section 40 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:11 pm

JK obviously has no problem pouring his heart out here, so he's posting his ad to his pals (BSSMB) to see if anyone can help him out, critique his latest attempt at finding woman, and make suggestions that will enhance his ability to move forward from the debacle of last week.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 4522
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:13 pm
Location: Patriots Bandwagon

Postby Johnny Knoxville » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Section 40 wrote:JK obviously has no problem pouring his heart out here, so he's posting his ad to his pals (BSSMB) to see if anyone can help him out, critique his latest attempt at finding woman, and make suggestions that will enhance his ability to move forward from the debacle of last week.


I'm looking for some constructive criticism. I've been on a boatload of crappy dates in the last six months. I mean, I'm not prize, but you don't put "a few extra pounds" when you're pushing 2 bills.
"My father alway told me, never punch anyone unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."
Johnny Knoxville
Professional Bike Rider
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:22 am
Location: Braintree

Postby Pokey Reese » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:45 pm

I'd say think of every hobby, interest or activity you like and then list the exact opposites
User avatar
Pokey Reese
Stoolie 4 Life
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: South Boston, Snookin' for Love

Postby cool_hand » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Johnny Knoxville wrote:
Section 40 wrote:JK obviously has no problem pouring his heart out here, so he's posting his ad to his pals (BSSMB) to see if anyone can help him out, critique his latest attempt at finding woman, and make suggestions that will enhance his ability to move forward from the debacle of last week.


I'm looking for some constructive criticism. I've been on a boatload of crappy dates in the last six months. I mean, I'm not prize, but you don't put "a few extra pounds" when you're pushing 2 bills.


Why dont you just put that in your profile.
cool_hand
Serious Stoolie
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 12:27 pm
Location: Charlestown

Postby longpolelax » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:13 pm

POFMB?
longpolelax
Stoolie 4 Life
 
Posts: 2341
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Postby Johnny Knoxville » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:42 am

Went on a date last night with a really pretty red head. Had a great time and she wants to see me again....look at Johnny go!!!!
"My father alway told me, never punch anyone unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."
Johnny Knoxville
Professional Bike Rider
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:22 am
Location: Braintree

Next

Return to Misc

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron