RonnieB's Entertainment Dek

TV/Movies/Music/Celebs

RonnieB's Entertainment Dek

Postby Boston » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Karissa Shannon -- The Sex Tape Deal Is Done
TMZ has learned ... former Playboy Playmate Karissa Shannon and her BF, "Smallville" actor Sam Jones, have finally agreed to release their sex tape ... and all it took was cold, hard cash -- that's what she said.

Sources close to the couple tell us they both agreed to a deal with Vivid Entertainment when the offer hit the "six-figure range."

Steven Hirsch -- the president of Vivid -- tells us, "We are excited to finally distribute this amazing DVD. Not only is it extremely kinky for a celeb sex tape, Karissa is absolutely beautiful. And as for Sam, let's just say he's no 'Smallville.' This is sure to be one of our all-time best sellers."

Watch your backs, Paris and Kim K -- sounds like you've got a challenger for the title.
Boston
Title Town

Postby KW » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm beating vtexpos to this awful joke...

Kimmy K doesn't have to worry- I'm watching her backs.
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby Boston » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 am

Boston
Title Town

Postby mcm » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 am

not gonna start a Howard Stern thread since he is pretty much irrelevant but a few thoughts:

Artie is supposedly going to be on the show soon (as a guest)

They can't seem to get a guest other than Will the Farter, Little Lupe, Joan Rivers, Tracy Morgan, or Jim Breuer.

I called to cancel my subscription since it was set to re-new and they offered me 5 months for $19. Its atleast worth it for the NFL channels if I'm in the car on a Sunday.
lugnutz wrote:Our talk was brief but she seems cool.
mcm
Title Town

Postby TeeDub » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 am

has Howard made a lot of enemies over the past few years?? Why can't he get guests?
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:54 am

mcm wrote:not gonna start a Howard Stern thread since he is pretty much irrelevant but a few thoughts:

Artie is supposedly going to be on the show soon (as a guest)

They can't seem to get a guest other than Will the Farter, Little Lupe, Joan Rivers, Tracy Morgan, or Jim Breuer.

I called to cancel my subscription since it was set to re-new and they offered me 5 months for $19. Its atleast worth it for the NFL channels if I'm in the car on a Sunday.

Assuming he's done in January, I'd give his Sirius career about a B-/C+. He pretty much broke all his new ground on FM radio. I used to plan my listening day around the show. Now, if I happens to catch some of it, fine. And the show has been shit since Artie left. I paid the nickel way back when so I'll keep it as long as equipment works.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby mcm » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:09 am

TeeDub wrote:has Howard made a lot of enemies over the past few years?? Why can't he get guests?

I'm not sure. If I was promoting a movie or album I'd probably go elsewhere. I don't know how many people still listen to howard, but I'm sure there are better promotional options out there. All his recent guests have been "friends of the show". I can't think of the last time he had a legitimate A lister in studio as a guest.
mcm
Title Town

Postby mcm » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:55 am

so Kevin Federline is a hoarder?
mcm
Title Town

Postby Aintthatapip » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 pm

mcm wrote:
TeeDub wrote:has Howard made a lot of enemies over the past few years?? Why can't he get guests?

I'm not sure. If I was promoting a movie or album I'd probably go elsewhere. I don't know how many people still listen to howard, but I'm sure there are better promotional options out there. All his recent guests have been "friends of the show". I can't think of the last time he had a legitimate A lister in studio as a guest.

Stern gets 1.225 million listeners per week. Rush Limbaugh on terrestrial radio get 14.5m.
Aintthatapip
Special Needs

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 pm

I feel bad for people who listen to Rush.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby Mr. X » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:03 pm

On regular radio the audience was 20 million or so. On satellite it's maybe 2 million. The A-list superstarts would put up with his sex questions so they could plug their movies to 20 million listeners, but won't do it for for 1/10 of the audience on satellite. They have better options with interviewers firing them softball questions.
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby mcm » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:25 am

mcm
Title Town

Postby B Luc » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:31 am

Thats where I knew that creepy looking dude from.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby Ronnie B » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Went to "Howl At The Moon" Sat night. Place was packed. Not sure I like the place though.
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby Ronnie B » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:20 pm

BOSTON, you been here yet?^^^^^^^^
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!

Next

Return to Entertainment