1) Which BBSMB poster and nba champ blew up the board today...here's a clue Lugnutz never won an nba championship no matter what he tells you.
1. "This couple with the male being a C List celebrity, just announced that they are expecting a baby. After drinking a little too much wine at a recent PR dinner, the male told everyone that the baby isn't his, he's convinced that his gardener in the father."
2. "In the case of a couple where there is a considerable age difference, the older half usually controls the younger half. That's not the case with this couple. The older half is getting a little desperate about maintaining their career, and has started taking advice from the younger half about everything, from wardrobe to roles to public relations. However, this couple's strategy is backfiring on them. Magazines, talk shows, and producers are starting to balk at featuring the older one. Why? Because the younger one is so obnoxiously vocal and litigious, they fear that any wrong move they make will result in the young one blaming them and creating a very public spectacle. No, it's NOT Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones."
3. "Which risible "trendy" DJ and teen TV presenter was caught shoplifting a tracksuit from Top Man, but was able to keep thing hushed up?"
1. Big dilemma over at a major magazine. They are the first to receive multiple photos of a very famous actor in compromising positions with other men. So why aren't they racing every other magazine and tabloid to press? Several reasons. First of all, the pics weren't taken by a member of the magazine's staff, and the submitter wants to see more money before granting permission for publication. Second, the magazine has a reputation for taking the high road when it comes to salacious stories, and running one contrary to type would certainly fly in the face of tradition. It could also make other stars pause before granting interviews in the future. Finally, they know they would get sued. So now they are running the numbers. They need to figure out if the boost in sales and circulationâ€”of what would likely be their best-selling issue in historyâ€”will offset the negatives.
2. "The other cast members have finally gotten wind of the direction that the show's leadership may be going, and it's not pretty. They are threatening a full-scale revolt. Not only do they not want this replacement as their boss, they don't want her as part of the cast at all. So the rest of the cast is teaming up to force her out. Now that all the cards are on the table, it will be interesting to see if there are any obvious shifts in the cast dynamic that we, the viewers, will be able to detect. The crew may even be planning some split screens so that we can view every angle of every upcoming battle."
1. "This actor who was an Academy Award nominee/winner has been married for quite some time. While on the set of a recent movie he started having an affair with this actress who was a Golden Globe nominee/winner. Nothing really that juicy about the affair except for the fact the couple never had sex. Nope. Turns out our actor just likes to have our actress spank him while he wears some of her clothes."
2. "We frequently report on couples that are the product of two consenting celebrities and their public relations teams. But if they plan to get married, they must really love each other, right? Wrong. This couple serves some very specific needs. For the guy, it's about a paycheck (as she will be footing the bill for the next year) and some time in the spotlight. For the girl, it is a distraction from a couple of recent professional fumbles. So they both benefit from this deal. Before you start shopping for their wedding gift, however, you should know that their breakup is already scheduled for next year. It is timed to occur right around another announcement."
3. "They're married. They're famous. And they've got some big problems. He's into porn so much so that he is seeking counseling, while she's skipped the pill on purpose so she would end up pregnant again, against his wishes. He's angry they're bringing a child into the world while their own lives are in such turmoil and she's trying to stay willfully ignorant by keeping herself busy with the pregnancy and baby to come. "
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests