Hollister Deutschland4 meetings to work. You’0

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Hollister Deutschland4 meetings to work. You’0

Postby topm9d0z5 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Related articles:

test the waters&quot

Hollister Deutschland9 Tags8

Hollister6 but thorough7

QUESTION ON Starting a Hot Dog Cart Business
I run a hot dog cart business on weekends. I am really interested in putting the exact same concept indoors, i.e. the local fries truck could now be compared to New York fries,. I want to take the hot dog and sausage cart operation and put it in a mall or small unit,Borse Louis Vuitton. I see a small order counter like Harvey’s, the customer gets their delicious spicy sausage for example at the opposite end, then proceeds to the toppings counter where they can choose from about 30 different toppings (this is the number I currently have on my outdoor weekend cart) what ideas/advice can you offer.
- Andrew
ANSWER
Advice by Yvonne Buchanan
Dear Andrew:
Have you chosen a location yet,Michael Kors Outlet? What appeals to customers you have now is that you’ve come to them. You’re there on their way from work to home, meetings to work,Louis Vuitton Canada. You’re easily accessible, and your customers like that. Moving your operations into a mall makes sense only if you expect the same or better foot traffic than you currently enjoy. You’ll be paying rent for a space, which will cut into your profit margin. So pick a place with high traffic, near an entrance/exit if possible.
Before the move, hand out coupons for a free hot dog to your sidewalk customers to be redeemed at your new place of business. Once they’ve sampled your dogs at your new place,Hollister Online Shop, they’ll know where to find you when they want more. And don’t forget mall employees: hand out several half-off or buy-one-get-one free coupons to each store in the mall.
Jenny Fulbright outlined a list of factors that you need to consider when moving your business to the mall. According to her article , you need to look at the following:
Also,Louis Vuitton Handbags, look into the mobile food business to see how you can take advantage of this growing trend in urban areas. I suggest you read the article ? for ideas how your hot dog business can turn into a mobile food truck business.
Good luck, Andrew. We hope your new customer base does “ketchup” soon to your current one,Hollister.
Yvonne Buchanan
Recommended Resources on How To Operate a Food Cart/Stand
Article originally published in January 2001. Updated by the editors on March 9, 2012
[img]/images/ybphoto2.jpg[/img]Yvonne Buchanan is a 20-year veteran of public relations, marketing and advertising. She teaches public relations courses online for career changers,Hollister Online Shop, freelancers and students through The PR Academy and is co-founder of Real-World PR , a public relations information provider for small businesses. Real-World PR offers public relations toolkits (manual/CD combinations) that allow small business owners to create and maintain their own public relations programs,Hollister Deutschland.
Tags:
Category: ,
topm9d0z5
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box