Tell us your health and fitness goals gw2 gold Z6

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Tell us your health and fitness goals gw2 gold Z6

Postby johnsmithku9 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Tell us your health and fitness goalsI am a 46 year old Male wow po, I am 5"9" and weigh 222lbs which puts me in the obese range wow gold. I have played sports all my life and am currently in a softball league like I have been for the past 25 years Acheter Des PO. I do carry muscle but gain most of my weight in my upper body. I would like to lose 55lbs and as motivation, I am setting a goal of Labor Day to accomplish my goal. With a slow metabolism I have to be extremely active just to lose amy weight at all. I also have learned that I eat way too much food at one sitting. I emailed last week and never got a reply. HELP!!! I paid the extra money to upgrade to gold and am nothing more than frustrated. The pages are taking forever to load and then never seem to load completely. Only after I refresh the page time and time again until the full page is loaded. This is becoming more time consuming than I can deal with. Are you having a problem on your end?? Sometimes it will say error on page. What do I do??? When I first joined livestrong, I did not have these problems. The Livestrong app for the iphone is a great tool for keeping committed. Whether I want to or not, I put it all on the daily plate. Good, Bad and Ugly. Its working. In the past 12 weeks my diet has changed pretty dramatically. I used to eat huge meals, lots of sugars, and slabs of red meat. Now I'm almost a vegetarian gw2 gold, have lost 30 pounds and well on my way to my goals.I cannot for some reason post blogs once I join a persons Blog so because of this im writing this here. I am 18 years old and weigh 224 pounds, I work 8 hours a day for four days a week and my job requires always moving, I dont eat tons of food and yet I dont seem to lose weight. I am hoping by joining this site maybe I can get help being motivated and such. Apparently for my height and age I am supposed to weight around 140 pounds (doctor said) but making a realistic goal I woul dlike to get down to 160.BY THE WAY IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO POST A BLOG LET ME KNOW, I CAN PUT A TITLE IN BUT I CANT WRITE ANYTHING IN THE COMMENT AREAthank youBack in February of this year I was diagnosed with diabetes type two. Then I weighed 253 pounds at 5' 10". My job keeps me in better shape than working in an office (air conditioning service technician), but it`s not enough to get me fit. I have ridden a bike for several years, but greatly reduced the amount to where I just wasn`t fit at all. My doctor told me that with my present "choice of habits" I would be dead in less than five years. I will be 67 in August. So, I made up my mind to get fit again. Back in August,2005 I was fit enough to do the Hotter `N Hell Hundred in Wichita Falls, TX. I vowed to lose at least 50 pounds, with my goal to get down to 180. I now weigh 197, and the weight is ratcheting off slowly yet surely. I now ride my titanium recumbent bike about 100 miles per week. Since I have become stronger, today I had the bike shop replace my 55 tooth big ring with a 60 tooth big ring. This will enable me to go even faster. I have been doing lots of core and leg exercises to insure that my knees will take the taller gears on my bike. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation wow gold ideal. Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web site-many of the advertisements are served by third party advertising companies.
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr
johnsmithku9
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box