Dunkin Donuts

Suggestions on where to eat!

Dunkin Donuts

Postby AY » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 pm

FINALLY.......after a decade of absence........

CANTON, Mass., Aug. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Dunkin' Donuts, America's every day, all-day stop for coffee and baked goods, announced today the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with the Robinson Family and Southern Food Services, Inc. for four new restaurants in Northern Huntsville, Alabama

Unfortunately, that's way out of my way and the company is still looking for a franchisee to build a few stores in the southern part of the city, which is where I live.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Re: Dunkin Donuts

Postby vtexposfan » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:27 am

They closed the one next to me for several weeks for renovations. In the interim, I've been going to the one inside the Stop and Shop around the corner...I'm not seeing the displacement there, that's for sure.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby AY » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:49 am

First of the new DD's finally opened in a shared building with none other than Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Rumor has it they are going to go ahead and just station an ambulance there full time.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY

Postby lugnutz » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:53 am

That is like a stoolies dream combo
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby BS1 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:13 am

That is awesome.....my food and coffee bill would be through the roof....same as my cholesterol.
It is what it is......
BS1

Postby mcm » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:46 pm

I have tried giving up DD iced coffees but I can't. I probably spend a thousand bucks a year.
lugnutz wrote:Our talk was brief but she seems cool.
mcm
Title Town

Postby B Luc » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Me too. I probably spend more than that, honestly. I'm on my second coffee (Medium Iced Mocha Latte, extra shot, skim milk no sugar) of the day.

I'm doing a juice detox and cleanse sometime in the next 3 weeks, so I might be able to kick the habit after that.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:48 am

mcm wrote:I have tried giving up DD iced coffees but I can't. I probably spend a thousand bucks a year.

I'm an iced tea man and I save hundreds/thousands a year by brewing my own with one of these:

Most-used wedding present I got. I use a small kitchen funnel and empty Poland Spring bottles for roadies.

My biggest beef with DD iced tea was that every other one would have a dollop of coffee in or near the tea so it ruins the fucking thing.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Return to Restaurant Reviews