Favre looked down upon Rogers contribution to Green Bay

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Favre looked down upon Rogers contribution to Green Bay

Postby shaliSHALI » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:40 am

"Favre said earlier won Rogers did not give any response. As teammates. North Face Jacket Is now almost a Packers player standing on this side of Rogers. For Rogers Mingbu Ping. Teams perimeter guard Clay Matthews said: "I do not want to say anything . quarterback is that on the 12th he be able to lead us forward and that he be able to control every game he participated in the competition for the other reviews I believe there is something that is not very nice, but this did not He currently not consider these things, but how we move forward together. I was surprised that the Favre career only once the Super Bowl. Oh No I'm not surprised that his career only once the Super Bowl. North Face Jacket "In fact. Throughout Favre's entire professional career. Although he spent in Green Bay for 16 years, made a series of great data and honor it as his own., But .16 years his team is only brought a championship. while the current 28-year-old Rogers as the defending champion. And in the case of a reasonable age structure of the team now can be described as full of competitiveness. North Face Outlet 28 years old for a quarterback. thoroughly maturing start. become the team's starting quarterback. Rodgers-year quarterback rating of more than 100 points in four years. Throughout Favre's career career in Green Bay, he never achieved such success in terms of stability. Favre already in the downwind Favre in Green Bay for 16 years only five seasons, made the season more than 4000 yards passing yardage Rogers three main have to do it twice.

Welcome To Coach Outlet Store Online For Authentic coach outlet!
shaliSHALI
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box