A few Thoughts:
- Glad Allen West lost his re-election bid
- Surprised Warren beat Brown. Not sure I like the fact that she did, either. Wasn't a Brown guy, but thought he did a decent job for the State.
- Romney putting off his concession speech was a bitch move, but his actual speech was good.
- Akin and Mourdock both losing is wonderful. In other news, value of Trojan-Enz stock dropped about 18%.
- Gay marriage was 4 for 4 last night. I approve of that.
- Karl Rove was getting dizzy with all his spin action. I was hoping him and Donald Trump both had strokes.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.