Election '12

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Re: Election '12

Postby Section 40 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:59 am

I told my wife that President Obama was fucked because he couldn't use a teleprompter. During the debate the Romney was positioned directly to the right of the President and Lehrer was positioned in the middle yet during the debate Obama was looking to his left while responding... and I didn't know why. Did he have his handlers trying to spoon feed him? If so it didn't work at all.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:48 am

Section 40 wrote:I told my wife that President Obama was fucked because he couldn't use a teleprompter. During the debate the Romney was positioned directly to the right of the President and Lehrer was positioned in the middle yet during the debate Obama was looking to his left while responding... and I didn't know why. Did he have his handlers trying to spoon feed him? If so it didn't work at all.

You can't even see the crowd with the lights in your face.....I think he was just so disgusted in the act Romney put up he couldn't look at him haha
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:39 am

unemployment number ....real?? or fake?? discuss
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 pm

lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Section 40 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:54 pm

lugnutz wrote:unemployment number ....real?? or fake?? discuss

Jack Welch has fired back over his widely-criticized tweet on the latest jobs report, writing in an op-ed in The Wall Street Journal Wednesday that the reported 7.8 percent U.S. unemployment rate is “downright implausible.”

The September jobs report, released Friday morning, showed the nation’s unemployment rate slid below 8 percent for the first time since President Barack Obama was inaugurated in January 2009.

The former chief executive of General Electric created a stir by taking to his Twitter account to suggest the Obama administration had manipulated the numbers to boost the president’s re-election chances. Welch’s tweet read:

“Unbelievable jobs numbers..these Chicago guys will do anything..can’t debate so change numbers.”
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby lugnutz » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Yeah I watched his interviews on several stations. The only trouble is what are these conservatives supposed to say? "Yeah things really seem to be getting better...perhaps we should hold off on our poor judgment of Obama?"

If its right or not they all have to spin it
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Section 40 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Is it good timing that the numbers went under 8% for the first time in his 4 years a month before the election or skewing of numbers to gain political advantage? Tis a valid question.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby lugnutz » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Agreed that is why i asked my question....i think some of it is inflated. There is no way a single conservative business owner is going to hire a bunch of people this close to the election haha
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Well, here’s Republican Rep. Loy Mauch. A staunch Neo-Confederate that is “very proud my ancestors stood up to Northern aggression. The Confederate flag to me is not only a symbol of our brief period of independence and our loyalty to the 1789 Constitution, but also a symbol of Christian liberty vs. the new world order.”

This country already lionizes Wehrmacht leaders. They go by the names of Lincoln, Grant, Sherman, Sheridan, Custer, etc. These Marxists not only destroyed the Constitution they were sworn to uphold, but apostatized the word of God. Either these depraved infidels or the Constitution and Scriptures are in error. I’m more persuaded by the word of God.

I would like to thank this newspaper’s editorialist for publishing the tribute to Abraham Lincoln as well as his second inaugural address so that the readers can see for themselves what a fake this neurotic Northern war criminal truly was.

Nowhere in the Holy Bible have I found a word of condemnation for the operation of slavery, Old or New Testament. If slavery was so bad, why didn’t Jesus, Paul or the prophets say something?

… If slavery were so God-awful, why didn’t Jesus or Paul condemn it, why was it in the Constitution and why wasn’t there a war before 1861?
The South has always stood by the Constitution and limited government. When one attacks the Confederate Battle Flag, he is certainly denouncing these principles of government as well as Christianity.
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Neither guy is gonna just make jobs appear.

This country needs a whole new industry right now. You can't just make those appear. If only we didn't send so many jobs overseas. And I wonder who was partly responsible for ensuring those jobs make a one-way trip across the Pacific...

It's a distraction argument.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:24 pm

lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Meant to scare conservatives to vote, but effectively should scare every women and every liberal to death to think about Romney picking the next 4 SCJ
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Section 40 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:44 pm

What the fuck is Biden laughing at? From where I sit he looks like an idiot.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby mcm » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:06 am

I might vote for Obama just to spite all the idiots posting all over facebook. Not a huge facebook fan to begin with but its unreadable these days. I want to delete everyone.
lugnutz wrote:Our talk was brief but she seems cool.
mcm
Title Town

PreviousNext

Return to Misc