Election '12

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Election '12

Postby tballa55 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Sorry Lugz it's election not erection

So do the democrats have a chance in 2028?

Rice gave a great speech tonight. I wouldn't mind her being president but she doesn't need that bs, she can go to Augusta anytime she wants.

Ryan is a puppet on a string like Pinocchio, i'm surprised his nose didn't start growing during his speech.

Not looking forward to 8 years of Romney...and then 8 more years of Ryan
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Re: Election '12

Postby lugnutz » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:50 am

It all couldn't have played out better for Romney. Obama inherits the "titanic" ....Congress sits on their collective hands and passes the least amount of bills, and uses the most amount of filibusterer in recorded history and then blames Obama for no progress.....this was the only way Romney could ever get elected President coming off the shitty job he did as Governor.
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby BS1 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:19 am

sigh....pick your poison....this country is going to hell in a hand basket

our poor kids have no chance
It is what it is......
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby rearadmiral » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:41 am

I love the fallacy/platform that next POTUS is gonna magically create a whole new industry.

If you're gay, female, or middle-class, you'd have to be nuts to vote R.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:53 am

rearadmiral wrote:I love the fallacy/platform that next POTUS is gonna magically create a whole new industry.

If you're gay, female, or middle-class, you'd have to be nuts to vote R.

Tears in my eyes....true fucking story
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Section 40 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 am

How about the Warren-Brown battle?
The only person alive who could be more smug than Deval Patrick is Fauxahontas.
She's gonna stop us from getting "hammered"... Right.
Scott Brown all the way.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:28 am

The issue with that fantasty land platform is that a large number of people are idiots and will vote for this wonderful utopia ushered in by a Mormon and some dude who wants to control every vagina in the country, but in the fun kinky kind of way.

And that's not to say I think Obama has done a bang up job, I'm a realist. I'd give him a C+/B- grading on a curve. But when you have a majority of congress being completely against compromise then you have a serious problem.

Also, people who cast their votes based upon a promise to lower wealth folks taxes are insane. That money the rich would save doesn't trickle down immediately, if ever. It goes into Cayman Island accounts or into additions to a house, or a new car, or into the stock market. But it rarely trickles down.

And plus, the fact that congress refuses to realize that stall tactics regarding debt/spending/taxes, etc. will send the world into another economic downturn. Their inaction affects the psyche's of people who want to invest. If it turns into a fire sale because people don't want to lose what they have in the market...well we're all fucked.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's another revolutionary/civil war, centered in D.C. & NYC in the next 15 years.

@BS1: Yep. Make sure the little one gets the best education possible. And that she can shoot. That's her generations only hope.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby B Luc » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:30 am

Section 40 wrote:How about the Warren-Brown battle?
The only person alive who could be more smug than Deval Patrick is Fauxahontas.
She's gonna stop us from getting "hammered"... Right.
Scott Brown all the way.

Big talk from her camp, but I still don't know what the fuck she stands for. I don't like Scott Brown, he seems...fake. But I don't think she unseats him.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby Section 40 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:47 am

They are all fake.. and as you stated I have no idea what Warren stands for but it doesn't really matter because I wouldn't vote for her in a thousand years. She won't acknowledge that she claimed being a minority ("indian" for those who haven't heard) to get a high profile job and then, after she got the job, she changed her tune. I've never heard any such b.s. ever being said about Brown and though he seemingly almost wants to please everyone you can't do that. He should still crush her.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:57 am

He will indeed crush her. And I do remember that "indian" thing she pulled. Would've been better if she had used the woman as a minority thing.

And yes, they are all fake.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 pm

RYAN: Said Obama misled people in Ryan's hometown of Janesville, Wis., by making them think a General Motors plant there threatened with closure could be saved. "A lot of guys I went to high school with worked at that GM plant. Right there at that plant, candidate Obama said: 'I believe that if our government is there to support you ... this plant will be here for another hundred years.' That's what he said in 2008. Well, as it turned out, that plant didn't last another year."
THE FACTS: The plant halted production in December 2008, weeks before Obama took office and well before he enacted a more robust auto industry bailout that rescued GM and Chrysler and allowed the majority of their plants — though not the Janesville facility — to stay in operation. Ryan himself voted for an auto bailout under President George W. Bush that was designed to help GM, but he was a vocal critic of the one pushed through by Obama that has been widely credited with revitalizing both GM and Chrysler.

http://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-ryan-t ... 05927.html
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:49 pm

lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:03 pm

It's a column/opinion, not a report.

Still, she's pretty much dead on.

Surprised the black chick CNN camerawoman getting peanuts throw at her and hearing, "This is how we feed the animals" hasn't gotten more play.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby B Luc » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:35 am

B Luc
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:28 pm

So Ryan is a pathological liar
lugnutz
I post a lot

Next

Return to Misc