2012 boston openings

Suggestions on where to eat!

2012 boston openings

Postby DC » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 pm

I will be heading from hopeful miami victory parade up to Boston from June 28th till July 9 and am looking for any new 2012 spots that people will vouch for.. Have not done Boston del frisco yet and realize it was 2011 opening but anywhere else? I am big fan of steak, seafood, italian, and cuban/fusion. Thanks in advance!
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Re: 2012 boston openings

Postby rearadmiral » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:54 am

I think all of those people don't post here anymore.

I eat 95% of my meals at home.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby B Luc » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 am

I also rarely eat out. And when I do it's not on the side of town where restaurants get a ton of publicity.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Guy I work for is going to Boston this weekend and asked for recommendations for seafood & bars. He's into all that microbrew shit which i know nothing about, any ideas? He's staying at the Intercontinental so anything in walking distance would be great.

He doesn't want to go anywhere where he has to worry about a reservation either(just lobsters and clam type places), and please no legal seafood.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby B Luc » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 am

Barking Crab. Neptunes on Salem.

If he really wants microbrews he should head to cambridge. I don't think he's going to find a good selection anywhere near the intercontinental.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm

tballa55 wrote:Guy I work for is going to Boston this weekend and asked for recommendations for seafood & bars. He's into all that microbrew shit which i know nothing about, any ideas? He's staying at the Intercontinental so anything in walking distance would be great.

He doesn't want to go anywhere where he has to worry about a reservation either(just lobsters and clam type places), and please no legal seafood.

Barking Crab is way overpriced and not worth it. Tell him go to Yankee Lobster if that's what he wants. It's right after the old Harborlights on Northern Ave. Also, the no-frills but very popular No Name Restaurant is right on the Fish Pier.

Some place near Fenway just opened, has a shitload of taps.

The Junction in Southie has good beer selection. Quick cab ride away.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Return to Restaurant Reviews