NBA Playoffs 2012

For all non-Boston, non-gambling sports chatter

Re: NBA Playoffs 2012

Postby tballa55 » Thu May 31, 2012 2:06 am

DC wrote:I try to watch espn non games as little as possible but is anyone commenting on how Kevin Durant only has 1 FG total in the 4th quarter of this series? 1-5 over 2 games

i didn't watch the 2nd half yesterday(tuesday), but the 1st game 4th quarter was probably the best defense i've ever seen in a playoff. they totally shut them down.

Ray should have sealed the game with the 3 to put them up by 8, that would've ended the game. Should've never let miami go on that run.

Rondo was unreal, needed to go to hole more in the 3rd.

Dooling sucks, those fouls were horrible letting them get shots off.

when's BB gonna show up?

Pietrus needs to shoot more.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby DC » Thu May 31, 2012 6:09 am

tballa55 wrote:
DC wrote:I try to watch espn non games as little as possible but is anyone commenting on how Kevin Durant only has 1 FG total in the 4th quarter of this series? 1-5 over 2 games

i didn't watch the 2nd half yesterday(tuesday), but the 1st game 4th quarter was probably the best defense i've ever seen in a playoff. they totally shut them down.

Ray should have sealed the game with the 3 to put them up by 8, that would've ended the game. Should've never let miami go on that run.

Rondo was unreal, needed to go to hole more in the 3rd.

Dooling sucks, those fouls were horrible letting them get shots off.

when's BB gonna show up?

Pietrus needs to shoot more.

Thats why with bosh I would still give heat a shot against spurs if they play in finals... As great as durant is he is a jump shooter and needs space.. miami can just take to whole with wade and james and even if great d make contact with spurs bigs for whistle. ..

More troubling thing about durant line to me is fact he only has 5 shots over 2 4th quarters..
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby jtk4 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:53 am

Good game by Rondo, LBJ hit some big FT's down the stretch. Celtics would get beaten by the spurs by 20+ a game. If all things are equal and the league was not a joke the spurs would beat Miami in 4.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Thu May 31, 2012 6:09 pm

wow Simmons has become a shell of himself.. his post game tweets from last night are some of the whiniest I have ever heard. The public are calling him out on it! Someone tell him is "new" hockey team 3 wins from the cup
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Thu May 31, 2012 6:19 pm

some quiet talk going around about KG signing as FA with the lakers in off season especially if gasol traded for say a deron williams and metta amnenstied.. He still lives in Malibu ... What would Boston fans opinion be if that happened? Forever loved for ending the drought or annoyed he left for historical rival?
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby Mr. X » Thu May 31, 2012 10:18 pm

DC wrote:some quiet talk going around about KG signing as FA with the lakers in off season especially if gasol traded for say a deron williams and metta amnenstied.. He still lives in Malibu ... What would Boston fans opinion be if that happened? Forever loved for ending the drought or annoyed he left for historical rival?

see Damon, Johnny for how C's fans would react.
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby jtk4 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:01 am

DC wrote:some quiet talk going around about KG signing as FA with the lakers in off season especially if gasol traded for say a deron williams and metta amnenstied.. He still lives in Malibu ... What would Boston fans opinion be if that happened? Forever loved for ending the drought or annoyed he left for historical rival?

It would not bother me. If PP left for the lakers it would be different. Huge difference between the sox/yankees and lakers/celts at this stage.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby jtk4 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Crawford and Kennedy for tonights game. This will not end well at all.

The celtics were -2 and when the officials were announced they are now +2.5. Bosh playing would not have moved the line more then 4 points. lol
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:01 am

jtk4 wrote:Crawford and Kennedy for tonights game. This will not end well at all.

The celtics were -2 and when the officials were announced they are now +2.5. Bosh playing would not have moved the line more then 4 points. lol

god you fuckers don't even wait till game to start to bitch... turned out to be great game.. miami had their chances though the Spo play at end of regulation (halsem faidng away is best you got?) was awful... game was lost for miami over 3 possesions with like 3 minutes left up 2 and with ball.. boston was in penalty yet wade took a 3, turnover, lebron stumbled to hole. Also why does lebron rush the shot when he has m daniels posted up?.. he gets all nervous.. There were missed calls both ways and it looks like the refs tried some makeup calls at times.. Miami needs Bosh back for the simple fact KG won't be able to just sit in paint waiting for bron and wade..Miami could use a better start tuesday as well.. I expect for the heat to get more calls at home and still win this series but it likely goes 7 now, just like the west.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby B Luc » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:50 am

1. Heat "fans" are a joke.
2. I wouldn't have called fouls 5 & 6 on LBJ. Definitely not the 5th (the double foul).
3. D-Wade with a fake and a weak 3 instead of driving? Really?
4. Pietrus' 2 O-bounds were high energy plays.
5. Someone on postgame said BOS has outplayed MIA in the last 3 games. Haven't decided if that's true.
6. How has pierce fouled out 3 times in the playoffs?
7. LBJ saying "he doesn't foul out" without a hint of irony tells me how insane/crazy he truly is.
8. LBJ saying he doesn't need to hold arms and shit is hilarious considering he routinely does it. It's part of the game.
9. David Stern loves his series going 7.
10. Rondo is hands down the MVP of this series, and it isn't close.

Honorable mention: D-Wade screaming on the couch in front of the team says a lot about who's really running this team...and it's not the goofy looking kid who appears to have zero athletic talent.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:34 am

1. DC is the only true Heat fan I know, everyone else are dick-riders or D. Rose fans..i mean Bulls fans
2. Double foul should not have been called, 6th foul he picked up Pietrus' leg.
3. Always go for the win on the road, he had a great look.
4. Huge plays.
5. True, I'm sure DC would agree.
6. He's guarding Andre and LBJ both take it to the hole a lot.
7. He wont get called for a foul in game 5.
8. he's a dirty player.
9. True.
10. Fact

kg stupid ass foul on the rondo drive, i could've fuckin killed him.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby Section 40 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 am

Both Conference championship series going at least 6 makes Stern, TNT + ESPN very happy.
Rondo is indeed a beast and I look for him to go off again tomorrow night. He usually responds very well in big games with James involved.
I hope the refs continue to let them play, both teams were playing tight Defense last night and despite both PP and LBJ fouling out I thought the refs did a pretty good job of letting the players decide the outcome.
Wade had McDaniel up in the air and could have either taken it to the hoop or bumped into him to get the free throws... but he took the 3 for the win and I'm happy he missed because I don't think I could have survived another OT.
I think it was WIlbon who said that the Celtics outplayed the heat the last 3 games. I don't know how he could say that with last nights game as it went OT and literally came down to the last shot.
James fouling out should quiet the conspiracy buffs..... for a couple of days.
That last shot of regulation was pretty pathetic and I can't imagine that a desperation heave by someone not named Lebron or Wade was what they wanted there.
Oh well, looks like I picked a bad day to give up amphetemines.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby BS1 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 am

tballa55 wrote:

Some former stoolies, now tweeters, were complaining it wasn't a foul/BS call.....they need to go jump off a bridge

I tuned in for the 4th qtr and it reaffirmed my stance as to why the NBA sucks ass....
It is what it is......
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby DC » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:36 pm

BS1 wrote:
tballa55 wrote:

Some former stoolies, now tweeters, were complaining it wasn't a foul/BS call.....they need to go jump off a bridge

I tuned in for the 4th qtr and it reaffirmed my stance as to why the NBA sucks ass....

the tweeters are worse into the conspiracy by league then anyone here.. i usually end discussions with these people by saying "so Stern really wanted the Knicks to suck for a decade?" For the rational people this will get them to stop lol

Does Simmons and others realize the celtics were 27th in league in FT attempts during season? out of what 30 teams? Miami was second Memphis first.. Stern LOVES Memphis right? lol
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:02 am

20 straight wins to 4 straight losses? that sux lol .... wonder if ever been done.. shows you how the media and all of us as fans overreact to each game .. spurs were gonna sweep playoffs a week ago ... okc would crush boston .. too athletic and deep unlike miami.. hopefully stern is drooling about a lbj vs kd finals lol ...

Mia boston game 4 was highest rated nba game on cable ever... up 30% over boston orlando conference final 2 years ago and 40% over dallas okc last year on espn .
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

PreviousNext

Return to General Sports