NBA Playoffs 2012

For all non-Boston, non-gambling sports chatter

Re: NBA Playoffs 2012

Postby Mr. X » Wed May 23, 2012 2:15 pm

I think D-Wade did a blade job after that Hansboro foul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3mzLUFr ... re=related
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Wed May 23, 2012 4:50 pm

tballa55 wrote:DC thank Stern for telling the refs not to call a flagrant 2 against anyone on Mia, because if that was called correct the series would be over.

i love what haslem did .. indiana has tried to play rough all series and talk fighting words especially the punk granger.. psycho hit wade and UD retaliated..

pittman move was total punk but he is a bum anyway.. however i get a kick out of everyone making such a big deal out of all this ..put in a tape to the golden era of the nba and watch some of the lakers celtics finals.. what gets lost in all the magic/bird glamour is the number of hits much worse then last night that occur... yet no one bitched about it back then.. if pacer guys were getting suspended and heat players wern't fine...neither team is.. metta compared to anyone else is irrelevant..different standard for him based on history...

I texted some stool members last night... if bosh is out the whole east finals boston wins in 6 .. if bosh is back by game 3 heat in 7 .. bosh plays whole series heat in 6

Either way SA/OKC winner beats boshless heat or boston in 5 , with bosh west winner beats miami in 6
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby tballa55 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:54 am

i just saw the Pittman foul last night. I love the idea behind it but it was too much of a bitch move. Would have respected it if it wasn't in such a bitch way. He was basically blindsided.

That should fire up Indy tonight though, and with Haslem out and the thought of Stern having two game 7's on Saturday there's no way Indy loses right?
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby DC » Sun May 27, 2012 10:47 am

had not realized boston had become such a jump shooting team ... even with a home game 7 against the 8 seed they had less free throw attempts then 76ers..Miami is going to live at the line attacking the rim..

a week ago i said boston in 6 if bosh out I switch that to Miami in 7 if bosh does not play and miami in 6 if he does. My hunch is he will be back for a game 5.

Philly might have been the worst conference finalist of past 25 years if they had won last night.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby B Luc » Sun May 27, 2012 7:39 pm

I have to disagree. I think Philly has a really tough, gritty young team with a lot of talent. They're not a championship team, yet, but they can ball. And if they had won, I don't think Miami would have swept.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby jtk4 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:26 am

DC wrote:had not realized boston had become such a jump shooting team ... even with a home game 7 against the 8 seed they had less free throw attempts then 76ers..Miami is going to live at the line attacking the rim..

a week ago i said boston in 6 if bosh out I switch that to Miami in 7 if bosh does not play and miami in 6 if he does. My hunch is he will be back for a game 5.

Philly might have been the worst conference finalist of past 25 years if they had won last night.

I want boston in 6 but I think Miami in 7.

Boston in 2002 has to be one of the worst conference finalist but really the east was so bad then that whoever played the nets would be the worst. Shit the 2002 nets are probably in the top 10 for worst finalists.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby tballa55 » Mon May 28, 2012 10:22 am

Miami in 6. No one to cover Wade, he's gonna kill the Celts. If Bradley was playing i'd say Boston in 7.
tballa55
Title Town

Postby Section 40 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:46 pm

These refs are an embarrassment. The Techs on Rivers and Allen wouldn't be called in a fucking YMCA game, never mind the ECF.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby rearadmiral » Mon May 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Section 40 wrote:These refs are an embarrassment. The Techs on Rivers and Allen wouldn't be called in a fucking YMCA game, never mind the ECF.

At least JVG is calling them out.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Mon May 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Can't wait to hear what DC has to say about the officiating.
tballa55
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Mon May 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Refs were terrible, but 11-21 FT's in a fucking joke.
tballa55
Title Town

Postby DC » Mon May 28, 2012 11:20 pm

tballa55 wrote:Can't wait to hear what DC has to say about the officiating.

yawn .. why bother watching then its all fixed.. boston had 44 points in 3 qts. with exception of 2nd when they had 35 they don't score enough to win this series.. FB and twitter loaded with boston fans crying "we would win" if celtics were healthy..hello Boston has been hurt last 4 years in playoffs. Thats what happens when your old. When does it stop being an excuse and yall start to look at ainge for allowing this to happen. I find it funny boston fans cry so much about the refs when miami is one of only 2 teams (lakers the other) who the league likes more then them. well maybe chicago as well.. forget the knicks they suck so bad even help does not matter. There are 27 other teams who bitch about refs when they play the celtics. Atlanta got robbed on some calls. I believe in preferences but not total fixes as the Spurs soon to be 5 titles kills that whole arguement.

I can't wait till I post that jordan video going around where Pat Riley interviews MJ right before bulls swept the Pistons.. Mike says he does not want to play magic and Lakers and rathe rplay portland, might not play olympics because he needs time off, and says his career would still be a big success without a title.. Again this happens BEFORE he wins the first title when he was 27 same age lebron is now.. We did not have 24/7 media then so we missed stuff .. the national media and all you haters would kill lebron if he said same thing led by the west coast fraud simmons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWOYrtlToO8

Game 2 was always the best shot for Boston to steal so i'm not going to feel outright confident yet. Besides until and unless Bosh comes back Heat won't last more then 6 tops agianst west winner.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Tue May 29, 2012 5:52 am

wow numbers don't even back you whiners up.. Heat were called for 2 more fouls then Boston and shot only 2 more ft's..maybe if Ray Ray could hit a FT it would have been closer. Also rondo, pierce, allen were a combined 14-45 ..so you can take your 3 points for the techs off the scoreboard (heat missed one of them) celtics were not winning the game. 3 of the T's were in the first have yet it was tied at half. So who is the second half to blame on? you know the 33 points boston scored in the second half? That might be enough vs Philly but this is not the 76ers.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby Section 40 » Tue May 29, 2012 10:47 am

Whiners? Who the fuck is whining? Did you even watch the game or did you see the T's that were called and are just completely clueless about what we were discussing? The game result has nothing to do with the comments that were being made at the time they were made.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Tue May 29, 2012 11:06 am

Tanguay tweeted that MIA's playoff opponents have been hit w/ 23 Techs, versus 6 for for MIA.

That's not lopsided?
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

PreviousNext

Return to General Sports