NBA Playoffs 2012

For all non-Boston, non-gambling sports chatter

NBA Playoffs 2012

Postby DC » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:38 pm

awful for Bulls and D rose... boston now has shot and miami should roll in east.. while spurs and okc getting all the love.. give me memphis and lakers in west
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Re: NBA Playoffs 2012

Postby rearadmiral » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:12 am

The fuck was he still doing out there?
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby DC » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 am

rearadmiral wrote:The fuck was he still doing out there?

I'm iffy on that..easy to get on thibbs now but I'd say at least half the other coaches in the playoffs would have had him out there..

Boston is like a fuckin zombie.. I thought they were finished last year and now Miami likely has to put them down 1 more time.. I would have rather played the Bulls...

good thing KD made that shot as he was an Ai like 9 for 26 when he took it...
Last edited by DC on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby tballa55 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 pm

call me crazy but i still like Chicago in the east. If Bos/Mia play, Bos wins and I'm not just saying that because I like Bos and hate LBJ.

I'd like to see OKC come out of the west but I have a feeling it's gonna be Kobe winning the whole thing.

I don't blame Thibbs for having Rose out there, it's the playoffs and if Philly put a lil run together it's a tied game. Watson is going to come up big I think.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby DC » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:11 pm

tballa55 wrote:call me crazy but i still like Chicago in the east. If Bos/Mia play, Bos wins and I'm not just saying that because I like Bos and hate LBJ.

I'd like to see OKC come out of the west but I have a feeling it's gonna be Kobe winning the whole thing.

I don't blame Thibbs for having Rose out there, it's the playoffs and if Philly put a lil run together it's a tied game. Watson is going to come up big I think.

I will make whatever wager you want Bulls don't take east man!
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby rearadmiral » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 pm

tballa55 wrote:call me crazy but i still like Chicago in the east. If Bos/Mia play, Bos wins and I'm not just saying that because I like Bos and hate LBJ.

Weren't they up 12 with 82 seconds left? Would have to be quite a run, no?
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am

It's the playoffs, no lead is safe look at the C's game. also you figure he's was trying to get him conditioned for when he needed to play 40 minutes in a close game. It was a freak play, a handful of guys tear their acl all season just so happened two did it yesterday. what are the odds.

Rondo will get suspended, but that ref sucked on those last two calls, absolutely terrible. can't blame Rondo, C's could've won or at least went to OT if those were called correctly.
tballa55
Title Town

Postby DC » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:42 pm

tballa55 wrote:It's the playoffs, no lead is safe look at the C's game. also you figure he's was trying to get him conditioned for when he needed to play 40 minutes in a close game. It was a freak play, a handful of guys tear their acl all season just so happened two did it yesterday. what are the odds.

Rondo will get suspended, but that ref sucked on those last two calls, absolutely terrible. can't blame Rondo, C's could've won or at least went to OT if those were called correctly.

or if KG showed up or they didn't sleep walk through most if the game.. they didn't deserve to win
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Tue May 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Last year in round 2 LBJ got crushed by every celtic fan i know for taking a knee and praying after eliminating boston and finally beating them... everyone from DB to Mcadam texted me crying out how I could like the guy being so hollywood for winning second round.. yet tonight pp is chest thumping and tebowing over a round 1 win against atlanta in game 2 of the series... led by the biggest one trick pony in sports media Bill Simmons he called it celtic pride.. RA was right simmons is awful now....anti-lebron and laker act is so old .. D rose got hurt and he tweets season has an asterick now.. proceded to list other seasons with astericks all which took away titles form either Heat, Lakers or hurt celtics.. KG was out second half of 09 right? he did not get hurt at start of playoffs yet Simmons puts 09 on list... he leaves out 89 lakers who were back to back champs and had swept through the first 3 rounds of the playoffs at 11-0. They lost Byron scott in a practice before game one and only lost Magic fricken Johnson with the lead in game 2.. Yet no mention of that.. I have said it before and I will say it again .. boston celtic fans (not other boston teams) are the biggest hypocrytes in sports.. They whine about refs non stop like the league really would rather have atl win series especially with bulls main draw gone.. I can't fuckin wait till Miami puts these phonies out of their misery once and for all and green fans can go back to sleep for another 20 years!
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby Mr. X » Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 am

I remember Simmons explaining away the fair weather fans dressed as empty seats in the early-mid 2000's as they were smart enough not to pay money for a bad product. OK then, all those fans must have still watched on TV, right? Wrong. The Celtics ratings were in the toilet during that time. On WEEI Celtics talk was waaayyyy behind Red Sox, Patriots, Red Sox hot stove, and Patriots draft talk. I'll give him a minor pass since he was in LA and couldn't grasp how relatively irrelevant the Celtics were in those days...just barely ahead of the Bruins and BC.
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Wed May 02, 2012 10:19 am

DC, LBJ is a cunt. It's just a fact of life.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Wed May 02, 2012 1:42 pm

DC if I didn't know you were obsessed with the Celtics I'd think you were joking comparing PP to LBJ last year. PP is out there joking around tebowing laughing at himself after he did it(unlike LBJ who does it for attention) and for the whole game 2, first round thing it is pretty big when you got robbed of game one and you're without your most important player in game 2. Also in a year where you've lost 3 starters and a 7 guy off your bench. PP gets beat up every time he goes to the basket and you never see him flop like LBJ looking like he was just in a car accident running around the court. LBJ is the worst thing to happen to basketball, that's why you have guys like Howard giving up on his team because they're think they're owed everything. I HATE Kobe but I would take him over Lebron any day. he's a proven winner, lebron hasn't won shit, and It's gonna stay like that until Stern gives him his ring so he won't go play overseas in a few years.

I loved Reggie Miller calling LBJ out the other night saying he requested meetings with Magic, Bird, Jordan, Olajawon, Isiah on how to win LOLOLOLOL and then saying you think Jordan ever called for meeting with the Greats on how to win :lol:

If the Celts win this series and play the Heats at some point and Miami doesn't break Rondo's arm again, Celts in 6
tballa55
Title Town

Postby Section 40 » Wed May 02, 2012 1:49 pm

B Luc wrote:DC, LBJ is a cunt. It's just a fact of life.

correct.

tballa55 wrote: I HATE Kobe but I would take him over Lebron any day. he's a proven winner, lebron hasn't won shit, and It's gonna stay like that until Stern gives him his ring

correct.
James is also the biggest douchebag this side of Dwight Howard and Simmons and I'd rather root for Satan than this overhyped never won a fucking thing fraud. LBJ makes Kobe the rapist look good, and that takes some doing. Paul Pierce has big brass balls and I will thoroughly enjoy watching the Celtics take out the Heat.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Wed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm

tballa55 wrote:DC if I didn't know you were obsessed with the Celtics I'd think you were joking comparing PP to LBJ last year. PP is out there joking around tebowing laughing at himself after he did it(unlike LBJ who does it for attention) and for the whole game 2, first round thing it is pretty big when you got robbed of game one and you're without your most important player in game 2. Also in a year where you've lost 3 starters and a 7 guy off your bench. PP gets beat up every time he goes to the basket and you never see him flop like LBJ looking like he was just in a car accident running around the court. LBJ is the worst thing to happen to basketball, that's why you have guys like Howard giving up on his team because they're think they're owed everything. I HATE Kobe but I would take him over Lebron any day. he's a proven winner, lebron hasn't won shit, and It's gonna stay like that until Stern gives him his ring so he won't go play overseas in a few years.

I loved Reggie Miller calling LBJ out the other night saying he requested meetings with Magic, Bird, Jordan, Olajawon, Isiah on how to win LOLOLOLOL and then saying you think Jordan ever called for meeting with the Greats on how to win :lol:

If the Celts win this series and play the Heats at some point and Miami doesn't break Rondo's arm again, Celts in 6

pierce is one of the biggest drama queens out there please... and again with the refs stole games...kobe is better then lebron historically but kobe also got to ride shotgun with the big fella in his prime for the first 3 titles.. i'm not even pro lebron as I am anti pierce and boston..wades my favorite player.. kobe flops and people will say its smart veteran move lebron gets killed for it...brady took less for years to win and we love him for it .. lebron takes less to win and he is trying to shortcut to title.. hello people magics lakers and birds celtics had more hall of famers then this heat team does.. will love to see those scrappy bulls take boston out in round 2 ..

so the aau teams and handlers that tell these kids they are the shit from 10 years old aren't the cause of the entitlement it's lebrons fault? christ your as bad as simmons tballer
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Wed May 02, 2012 7:39 pm

cause its all about tradition with the green ... look at this tacky bs ... lets commerate game 2 of round 1 .....assist to RA

http://www.celticsstore.com/adidas-paul ... aul-pierce
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Next

Return to General Sports