Postby tballa55 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:33 pm

lugnutz wrote:Never said better....said they could be as good

and you weren't even close
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Re: Movies

Postby DC » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Saw the best doc oscar winner Undefeated about the memphis hs football team today.. outstanding..had to bite my lip a few times
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby AY » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Just got back from seeing Act of Valor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Seriously, I've never watched a movie that had me feeling the way I felt when it ended.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby rearadmiral » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm

"Rampart" with Woody Harrelson. It was just okay. I thought it was going to be a little more "Bad Lt."-ish and have some more "explosive" moments but it never really happened.

The Shield > Rampart
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby DC » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:21 pm

rearadmiral wrote:"Rampart" with Woody Harrelson. It was just okay. I thought it was going to be a little more "Bad Lt."-ish and have some more "explosive" moments but it never really happened.

The Shield > Rampart

totally agree with you ..

BTW did this ever see the big screen near boston for a short run? was all over festival circuit and im sure you know these guys

http://oxymoronsthemovie.wordpress.com/
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:26 pm

BTW stool this is the site that has many of the new releases still in theatres for free .. i know people who swear by it .. safe house, chronicle, rampart, all the oscar winners already on there.

http://www1.zmovie.tv/
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby rearadmiral » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:54 am

DC wrote:
rearadmiral wrote:"Rampart" with Woody Harrelson. It was just okay. I thought it was going to be a little more "Bad Lt."-ish and have some more "explosive" moments but it never really happened.

The Shield > Rampart

totally agree with you ..

BTW did this ever see the big screen near boston for a short run? was all over festival circuit and im sure you know these guys

http://oxymoronsthemovie.wordpress.com/

Film made by rats. I refuse to watch it.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby B Luc » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:08 am

That's the joint about the Oxy/Heroin fiends from Chucktown, right?
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Yeah.

I love reading the bio on that link.

His run came to an end, however, when one of the vehicles he stole was used in a deadly car heist, leaving Brennan to serve a ten year sentence in a federal penitentiary.

He stole the vehicle knowing full well that it was for a score. Though killing the guard wasn't planned, that's the X-factor shit that can come into play when you steal cars for scores.

He sentence was more like 25-30. He threw the towel in after 8-10 and ratted on his best friend growing up and essentially gave him the time he was unwilling to do. And that kid gets out in four years. Neither one of them took part in the actual robbery.

And that's Real World Seattle Dave there as well. He's not a snitch though.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby DC » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:37 pm

rearadmiral wrote:Yeah.

I love reading the bio on that link.

His run came to an end, however, when one of the vehicles he stole was used in a deadly car heist, leaving Brennan to serve a ten year sentence in a federal penitentiary.

He stole the vehicle knowing full well that it was for a score. Though killing the guard wasn't planned, that's the X-factor shit that can come into play when you steal cars for scores.

He sentence was more like 25-30. He threw the towel in after 8-10 and ratted on his best friend growing up and essentially gave him the time he was unwilling to do. And that kid gets out in four years. Neither one of them took part in the actual robbery.

And that's Real World Seattle Dave there as well. He's not a snitch though.

funny when i googled for more info about this movie got a link from a woo paper in 2006 about how a common friend of ours tried to kill someone while in prison and had 7-9 added on to his 15 year sentance..pushing his release to date till 2025 the earliest
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Yeah, it was a kid-rapist doing 40 yrs. in the next cell. Told our friend he was gonna dig up his parents and rape them, a bunch of other sick shit. PA took the offensive and went Freddy Krueger on his ass. Taped razors to his fingers and went to town. But a screw got hurt or cut so the CO union pushed for the case (that, and they hate PA). He ended up pleading out.

So a skinner got jailhouse justice but the Commonwealth went to bat for him, so to speak, because a guard was hurt.

Fucked up.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby BS1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:18 pm

I dont know why, but the trailer for "ted" had me in fucking tears
It is what it is......
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby Mr. X » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:38 pm

When I heard there was going to be a remake for "Total Recall", my first reaction was WHYYYYY? After seeing the trailer, I might change my mind. Much like Thornton I love Kate Beckinsdale, who's cast in the Sharon Stone role. Jessica Biel as Melina should be good as well. Can't wait for the fight scene between them. The breaking bad guy is Cohaagen.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3405160473/
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Sun May 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Tim Riggins is going to need more then Coach Taylor to revive his career after back to back bombs .. Avengers keeps on rolling

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/b ... tor-326981
Last edited by DC on Wed May 23, 2012 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment