I am still online

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

I am still online

Postby x9moe4877s » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:30 am

What so many reasons to Curcuma? Why not let Curcuma multitudinous are happy together?
Curcuma save over WH, multitudinous multitudinous that will not go back. What is the best weight loss products but now multitudinous go back, but do not know how and Curcuma said. Amway weight loss products
and Curcuma now thinking, to restore Curcuma Curcuma Should now love CC, if he does not like Curcuma, and Curcuma really no need to save the.
but if he can not, and that girls together, but also have liked the feeling of Curcuma, Curcuma should be to restore, but the feeling he might not accept.
want to see Respondent also finished, watching the students disappear as soon busy looking for work, looking at a gradually move out of a dormitory, I feel there is something a little bit empty, I am still online, wander,
6 月,
send After walking on the sea, off the He Jingjing, and then bid farewell to a trillion, are gone, a strange uncomfortable to live, moved village to village houses, and every day is a village with the village, Aoao number of students eating point, when the tenth season of Friends have also seen, and what was in accordance with the scene, beginning with village village went to Shanghai, with 30 balls at night, Zhuang Zhuang, Aoao first board games, and then till night, May 1 at noon with the sea and San Huofan trillion, after a meal on the sea sent me on the bus, looked at her on the bus waving to me, tears ran at the time, at the Beijing Normal University found a corner, sitting one afternoon, the evening was my university in Beijing last night, a person, in the quarters, has been watching a movie called remember me, but I do not remember what he talked about, the original school will really feel that in the foreseeable future graduated,
7 months, back to Changsha, do not remember how off the
8 months, re-start,
9 months, I heard that RENA back, feeling an instant return to the green freshman years,
10,11,12 months, how can like it, but now may be really old, I feel a lot of pros and cons of a small heart, and research managed to get on, and pass the test on the good work, dedication , and fine.
2010 last day of the summary, over - tomorrow, the new departure, a new beginning, something is bound to be different - but at least there is hope in fact, I always feel that 2010 is unreal,
often see written on the packaging similar 2011,1,1 expiration date of feel like, Oh, how out of date ....
and then my mother mad despise me ....
2010 actually there are still many memorable things, mess Ye Hao, unexamined Ye Hao, how good, are now been finished,
1 月,
something was really cold, with Ling Jie, a room of small KING, No dry room, lift quilt creak live, remember to buy a lot of chocolate, filling a lot of Red Bull, coffee, canteen food super tasty ribs, finished the English out of devastated village meal growl call: I do not !!!!!!!! read the four English-speaking white ~~~~~ hit in the room rolling of hatred, two days passed very casual, very tough two days that so later, the three big bags back to the dorm, dormitory that night actually power! really depressed ah ~
2 月,
dawdle at home, New Year, sister-in-law pregnant, the whole family happy furious to 2 months passed in the New Year in a mixed day of eating like a mixed Michong ~ teaching certificate, no study, specifically eight, did not study
3 月,
5 号 out of PubMed results, specifically eight test 6, 7 No. test teaching certificate, remember the 5th of my school said the state was to be divided up this afternoon, tension ah, check not check it? check does not check ah, now I have the wind in the whole messy person, crazy, No, hold on it today or tomorrow, has designated eight, now began to go north division sites and forums, and my mother acridine, terrorist ah 2010-03-05 10:09 Re (3) | forwarded] the results of the day squatted 401 at check points outside watching the Little K, K, look at the little patience of a sudden do not want to, do not check tomorrow's special eight can not test, and immediately to the courage, find MOON took the key, bolted back to the dorm, check the points,
6 号 day wore black eye the night before the big tangled, half-naked exam went, stumbled down the test, I just feel finished, can not read the article, small problems will not be filled, I did not write the title essay, translation does not know what turn things, error correction is has never been more than five, but to sit up, fill up to sit, watching the semi-new spot eight books, just want to cry, four years read like, a few hours in this moment of gray, are gone,
7 issue of the card than the designed eight teachers also suffer, is pure bare test, I was Qucourenao, and actually still have 50 exam few, Zaozhidaojiu read a book, maybe it does - after a really cold day, not an ordinary cold,
throughout March, over and over in life, very chaotic days and memories of a time because of complications PubMed , a time is designed eight sequels, in short, in March I had the most tangled, most painful and darkest month, and now think I do not know how little heart had also to survive this,
4 months,
wander in Beijing, while thinking about the swap, while thinking in Beijing more than go shopping, go to a lot of assorted places, do not want to go to those famous places crowded, and the university, alley, just walk closer to the The city's breathing, practice in April is still a long iron half a month, half the student teachers, every day, change jobs, with the teacher preparation, carrying a small stool full school day to find English teacher's class to listen to, in fact, also very good
5 月,
most happy that I passed !!!!!!! expertise eight slowly enter into the graduation season, and also took a graduation photo, the respondent has finished, look at students disappear as soon busy looking for work, looking at a gradually move out of a dormitory, I feel there is something a little bit empty, I am still online, wander,
6 月,
off the sea months later, smile away the mulberry, and then bid farewell to Mr. megabytes, are gone, a strange uncomfortable living, moved to a village to village houses, with the village is the village every day, Aoao number of students eating point, then saw the tenth season of Friends, and how was in accordance with the scene, beginning with the Zhuang Zhuang went to Shanghai, 30 at night with balls, village, Aoao first board games, and then till night, May 1 at noon with the sea and San Huofan trillion, send me to eat on the bus after the MOON, watching her on the bus waving to me, tears ran at the time the afternoon at Beijing Normal University found a corner, sat a afternoon, the evening was my university in Beijing last night, a person, in the quarters, has been watching a movie called remember me, but I do not remember what he talked about, the original will really feel that in the foreseeable future graduate school ,
7 months, back to Changsha, do not remember how off the
8 months, re-start,
9 months, I heard that RENA back, feeling an instant return to the green freshman years,
10, 11 months, how can like it, but now may be really old, I feel a lot of pros and cons of a small heart, and research managed to get on, and pass the test on the good work, dedication, and like.
2010 last day of the summary, over ~ tomorrow, a new departure, a new beginning, something is bound to be different - but at least there is hope
life is there are many helpless, sometimes their choice, they are sometimes beyond our control.
imagination, history Nalanrongruo should be more like Liang Yu-Shen, as written in the Seven Swords: a young son, hand-Wan Shan, Ru crown clothes of mourning , if fluttering fairy, head in the third floor, reclining railings, Wan Shan one finger, detached to make vulgar, every generation of talent.
Nalanrongruo is Xiangfu son, even if any of the emperor's guards also clear your officer, at least not less than the Vulkan also beads.
but to the Secret History of Nalan son of Emperor Kangxi, may not so fortunate, he almost became the fate of being issued only for the deep sigh of , the person destined to tragic end.
inadvertent collision from appearance, to the reign of Emperor Kangxi in love with the snatch, he seemed everywhere and young emperor was forced to start a competition, however, both in what perspective This is bound to be losing the.
because they simply can not stand on the same line of equality.
In fact, more objective that should be the reverse, where the Kangxi do not know why always go like sodium Portland students love. or Xucao Yin sentence tells some truth to it touches. on her own, there Nalanrongruo in, Yin only the second, but only a third Kangxi!
anything can be Well, is not more than emperor.
Yin very wise, but give up early in the competition, willing to do I chose.
course, beyond reproach, but also wise, to survive.
But if people are the same, then the world will not care a tragedy.
course, if Nalanrongruo lost his so-called pride, so you can easily end it all.
but he can not!
because he is Nalanrongruo, because he seems to have offspring *** premature enlightenment to appear
x9moe4877s
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box