Penn State

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Penn State

Postby tballa55 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Penn State does not give special treatment to their football program

An Arizona man claims he was sexually abused 30 years ago by a Penn State professor — and the university refused to investigate his claims.

Paul McLaughlin, now of Phoenix, says the abuse began when he was just 11 and lasted from 1977-81, with an education professor and two other predators targeting him.

The victim told ABC News that he made audiotapes in 2001 of conversations where Prof. Jack Neisworth admitted performing oral sex on him.

“Although I had clear evidence of abuse by this professor, the university refused to act,” charged McLaughlin. “Last week’s arrest of Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky for the same kind of abuse suggests little has change.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z1dtj2CBnG

Can you just blow up a whole university?
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Re: Penn State

Postby Section 40 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:44 pm

In light of the child sex-abuse scandal at Penn State, Joe Paterno's name has been removed from the new Big Ten championship trophy, the conference announced Monday
http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... hip-trophy

That'll show em.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby lugnutz » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Joe sold his wife his share of his house for $1......this is going to get a lot worse for the old guy.
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:18 pm

my first instinct is to crack a joke like doesnt every college have a molester on it, but this is getting really sick.
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby vtexposfan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 pm

I finally had a conversation with the Penn State alum in my life this week, a nice young lady who frequents trivia. You hear some of these kids talk about their university, and it's as if they're catatonic. They defend their school...but they say "that's not MY Penn State" in reference to the allegations.

As for Paterno, this girl called him "a nice old man." I can agree with that. But the reality is that, fair or not, he became an ineffectual leader through the circumstances. Without having the conversation about his moral obligations for the 50th time, it was just unfeasible for that man to continue representing that university after what allegedly happened. He'll never get the parade he should have gotten...but I guarantee you sometime within the last two weeks, when nobody was looking, he was ushered into a room somewhere in which his closest friends cut him a cake and celebrated his time in Happy Valley.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby rearadmiral » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:59 am

Paterno's legacy will be more tainted than Tiger's.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 am

If there is a God Sandusky is being gang raped in a shower right now!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby B Luc » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 am

Seriously. I was at the bar last night and saw he got arrested AGAIN. Dude is the DMX of pedophiles.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby BS1 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:18 am

best part when they cuffed him and took him out to the police car was that he was decked out in Penn State clothing.....gtfooh
It is what it is......
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby vtexposfan » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:12 pm

"Those who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it."

Perhaps Sandusky does not recall the fate of John Geoghan, whose chest was crushed by his inmate. You're gonna die, Jer. Make it easy on yourself. Run your car inside the garage. Throw yourself in front of a train.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby rearadmiral » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:46 pm

BS1 wrote:best part when they cuffed him and took him out to the police car was that he was decked out in Penn State clothing.....gtfooh

That was perfect because PSU should be shamed for hiding him.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:33 am

There will soon be no skeleton in any closet in the world......which is great IMO.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/m ... &eref=sihp
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby AY » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 am

Jerry Sandusky's attorney isn't off to the best start.

Joseph Amendola, who is supposed to be defending the former Penn State defensive coordinator who has been accused of multiple counts of sex abuse against young boys, continues to have foot-in-mouth moments. Tuesday, after Sandusky waived his preliminary hearing to go straight to trial, Amedola held an impromptu news conference on the courthouse steps and announced that anyone who thinks Sandusky is a child molester should call "1-800-REALITY."

"Anyone who is naive enough to think for a minute that Tim Curley, Joe Paterno and Gary Schultz and, for that matter, Graham Spanier, the university president, were told by Mike McQueary that he observed Jerry Sandusky having anal sex with a 10-year-old-looking kid in a shower at Penn State or Penn State property and their response was to simply tell Jerry Sandusky that, 'Don't go in the shower room any more with kids.' I suggest you dial 1-800-REALITY. Because that makes absolutely no sense."

No, what makes no sense is Amendola asking folks to call a gay sex line in an attempt to clear his client's name. Yeah, "1-800-REALITY" is a gay sex line. We know. We called. We heard, "Hey guys, welcome to the hottest place for triple-X action" and we hung up.

It's such a bad mistake that you can hear the district attorney and the rest of the prosecution giggling in an office somewhere.

Amendola's misdial came just a month after Sandusky flubbed his response when Bob Costas asked whether he was sexually attracted to young boys. And just 10 days after Sandusky stumbled while trying to clarify his attraction to young boys in an interview with the New York Times with Amendola sitting in a chair reading just a few feet away.

It's been one faux pas after another for Sandusky and his legal team and none of it has made Sandusky look less guilty or more sympathetic. From the very beginning, Amendola's defense has been to get out in front of the media and let Sandusky tell his story, and it has backfired at every turn. This latest gaffe should be a sign from the universe that staying quiet might be their best public defense.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby lugnutz » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 am

Good cause if he gets off on this it will be UGLY!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:09 pm

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/daily-t ... tinue-soci

Some good has come of this shit....more coming out every day
lugnutz
I post a lot

Next

Return to Misc