Herman Cain caught on camera joking about Anita Hi

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Herman Cain caught on camera joking about Anita Hi

Postby wowdota22661 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Cain came under fire again Wednesday for making a condescending remark about House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi,UGG Australia, when he referred to her as "Princess Nancy" during a Republican presidential debate in Michigan. He later admitted he "probably shouldn't have" made the comment.
Herman Cain caught on camera joking about Anita Hill
Herman Cain is defending himself from sexual harassment allegations, but that didn't stop him from joking about Anita Hill, the college professor who made similar allegations against Clarence Thomas during his Supreme Court nomination hearings 20 years ago.
Cain continues to fend off allegations that he sexually harassed four women when he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
A Fox News camera captured Cain laughing about Hill during a campaign stop in Kalamazoo, Mich., Thursday, when a supporter brought up the professor's name.
Cain insisted Friday he wasn't trying to insult Hill.
You can watch the video here, courtesy Fox News.
"Is she going to endorse me?" Cain joked, as he and the crowd laughed heartily.
"You hear the latest news today? Anita Hill is going to come …" a man told Cain, the conclusion of his statement muffled by the crowd.
"We walked into this room and ... one of my supporters said, 'Anita Hill was trying to contact you' and my response was,UGGs Cheap, 'Is she going to endorse me?'" Cain told New York Post columnist Fred Dicker,Uggs Clearance, per Politico. "He said it in a humorous way. I gave a humorous response."
wowdota22661
Not Banned Yet

best moods music albums

Postby Pelephece » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:35 pm

axelrod music, johnston ri he is worthy easter musical rolling rock music
pratical jokes country music lyrics scheme music scales for a trumpet
adderall and music don imus music picks pridelands music
funny picture of someone crying art music recreation therapy curves music producing company
music rss for pss detroit music hall its the music that we choose - gorillaz lyrics
live music in vail, colorado sara mclauglin music video world on fire where is ink level status hp 845
Pelephece
Serious Stoolie

best lyrics sound of music

Postby Pelephece » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:04 pm

music of costa rica music from willy wonka golf ball jokes
oregon scientific mp121 musicmatch purple ribbon music music for power points
learning with music music clips of jerry garcia's swing low sweet chariot funny christmas answering machine messages
spoof music psp music rss feeds country music foundation president
john scofield tennessee -music music fray philips wireless music systems
download free pete murray music anameadult dirty jokes music+cds+australia
Pelephece
Serious Stoolie

best funny song parodies lyrics

Postby Pelephece » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 pm

fisher digital music & movie box music on blackberry 8707e best free jazz music downloads
make music coda finale romantic mood music identity,statuses,adolescent
funny stuff women beatles because music smashup tibal musical instruments
dave philly music funny pointless stuff number of music downloads
career opportunities for music & art therapists eddie baur musical play yard sheet music the gift seether free
one more day music video how much is that puppy in the window music music lyrics white christmas
Pelephece
Serious Stoolie

Return to Penalty Box