U.S. 9 -year-old girl with 11 hours climbing the R

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

U.S. 9 -year-old girl with 11 hours climbing the R

Postby wonn7foiy » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:24 am

U.S. 9 -year-old girl took more than 11 hours to conquer the Rocky Mountain cliff climbing (International Online / CFP)
9 -year-old girl took the U.S. more than 11 hours to conquer the Rocky Mountain cliff climbing (International Online / CFP)
U.S. 9 -year-old girl consuming more than 11 hours to conquer the Rocky Mountain cliff climbing (International online / CFP)

international Online Zhuangao: According to the British by climbing to conquer the North American Rocky Mountains (Rocky Mountains) of a cliff ,botas ugg portugal, she conquered this place has thus become the youngest man cliff .

reported that 9 -year-old Strano Burr (Stella Noble) has successfully conquered by the North American Climbing Rocky Mountain peaks Lans (Longs Peak) of the most dangerous cliffs - Diamond (The Diamond), the peaks up to 2,000 feet ( 609 meters ) . At that time, Nuo Boer and his father Fu Leisi teno Burr (Forrest Noble) with climbing ,Men agreement posted online collection of female friends love, they started climbing at 6 am and lasted about seven hours a successful summit , at 6 pm the same day back to the ground , the whole process lasted more than 11 hours. Nuo Boer has now become the world's youngest climber to conquer the

father Fu Leisi teno Burr said : closed eyes ,ugg portugal, and even saw in Denver . you know,bota de neve, Denver is very far away. in fact, I have a little scared ,Public Service 1.6 meters long hair dipped in ink, but she is also afraid of as an adult, you will think more dangerous, especially with a child come here danger , I climbed no less than 20 times here , have some experience, I know how to protect her . led by their parents to go out hiking . Stella successful conquest of the rock climbing only 12 years old,Boys eyes light with night vision capability to issue blue-g, he conquered the ( Yuxuan )

to share : I welcome comments comments
microblogging Recommended | hot today microblogging
wonn7foiy
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box