Re: Chains

Postby tballa55 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:38 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby AY » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:44 am

BS1 wrote:ate at the Texas Roadhouse yesterday.....I dedicated the rolls to Tballa....my wife now thinks I am insane

My wife and I ate at Santa Fe Cattle Company Saturday night. That's the place I THOUGHT was a Texas Roadhouse and dragged her out there several months ago after the discussion here about the rolls. Though the rolls are decent they aren't a draw by any stretch, but everything else I've had from Santa Fe was very good. I love the place.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby Mr. X » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:01 pm

The biggest flops in McDonald's history. Some were before my time.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/ar ... bizinsider

I did like the McDLT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTSdUOC8Kac
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Had lunch at BGR burger joint a growing chain today and burger of month was damn good ... burger w/ cheddar cheese, pepper bacon, jalepenos, and a fried egg on top..
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby midd » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:40 pm

DC wrote:Had lunch at BGR burger joint a growing chain today and burger of month was damn good ... burger w/ cheddar cheese, pepper bacon, jalepenos, and a fried egg on top..

good to hear, I go by the one on Bethesda all the time. I'll duck in sometime to try it. seems to get lost in the 5 guys/shake shack/spike mendelsohn shuffle

I had no idea Bobby Flay opened a burger joint on K street until yesterday.
midd
PostDemPixls

Postby AY » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:00 am

Do you guys have Cheeburger Cheeburger up there? Solid. Not quite as good as 5 Guys but they are close.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
AY

Postby DC » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:54 am

AY wrote:Do you guys have Cheeburger Cheeburger up there? Solid. Not quite as good as 5 Guys but they are close.

No but i stop at cheeburger cheeburger EVERY time i'm in Naples, FL at the original location ..love it... told DB about it and he is also fan

AY,

went to two bama centric burger spots while in the B for A-day ... milos and hamburger heaven neither were bad
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby tballa55 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am

AY wrote:Do you guys have Cheeburger Cheeburger up there? Solid. Not quite as good as 5 Guys but they are close.

there's one in queens that i've been to a few times. it's good, i like it.

still trying to stop being a pussy and get a burger with peanut butter on it. i'm afraid it's gonna be fucking disgusting.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby DC » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:02 pm

tballa55 wrote:

there's one in queens that i've been to a few times. it's good, i like it.

still trying to stop being a pussy and get a burger with peanut butter on it. i'm afraid it's gonna be fucking disgusting.

well you can tell its football season as i went back to back burger days today lol ...

did the PB on burger few months back and was greatly disappointed ..the pb is too dry to be on the burger not good
Last edited by DC on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:07 pm

midd wrote:
DC wrote:Had lunch at BGR burger joint a growing chain today and burger of month was damn good ... burger w/ cheddar cheese, pepper bacon, jalepenos, and a fried egg on top..

good to hear, I go by the one on Bethesda all the time. I'll duck in sometime to try it. seems to get lost in the 5 guys/shake shack/spike mendelsohn shuffle

I had no idea Bobby Flay opened a burger joint on K street until yesterday.

thanks midd I went to Bobbys Burger Palace today for lunch after your tip.. got there at opening at 11 cause I heard the lines were bad and there were already 30 people ahead of me.. burger was solid though.. i kept it pretty simple getting the Crunch Burger which is double american cheese and potato chips.. was pretty damn good!! def better then shake shack and good stuff eatery place on cap hill but Rays Hell Burger is still the best in the country to me!! now Bobbys milkshake was unreal .. Got pistachio and I could live off that for a week .. they also have the new trendy spiked aka alcohol enchanced milkshakes as well ..
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby midd » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:43 pm

neglected to mention ray's, place is the balls. that should have been on my list instead of good stuff.

moving to rosslyn next month. ray's will undoubtedly become the go-to.
midd
PostDemPixls

Postby AY » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:17 am

I love peanut butter but would never put it on a hamburger. That's just gross.

DC........I never heard of the one place you mentioned, but I've been to Milo's several times. Love the place and always order extra sauce for the fries. Why no one has opened a location up here is beyond me. I've seriously considered looking into franchising one myself then I keep reminding myself that I don't want to work in the food industry. They'd make a killing here.
AY

Postby TeeDub » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:50 pm

DC wrote:No but i stop at cheeburger cheeburger EVERY time i'm in Naples, FL at the original location ..love it.

um........thanks for the heads up......
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 am

TeeDub wrote:
DC wrote:No but i stop at cheeburger cheeburger EVERY time i'm in Naples, FL at the original location ..love it.

um........thanks for the heads up......

sorry man its like an institution down there i thought .. a few locations but I always go to the 5th? ave one
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby TeeDub » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:45 am

I meant thanks for telling me you were down here. I'd buy you a beverage or 12
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master

PreviousNext

Return to Restaurant Reviews