LIVE SHOWS

TV/Movies/Music/Celebs

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby BS1 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:26 am

BS1 wrote:Jay Z and Kayne at the Garden on November 3rd..........IN



"Pre-Sale" tomorrow.....Bluc???

General Public next monday, the 8th
It is what it is......
User avatar
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 7332
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: 2-0 in the SB vs. the Pats

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby tballa55 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:01 am

get some insurance on those tickets.

"Jay-Z can't deal with Kanye," an insider told Page Six. "Jay is a stone-cold businessman. He wants to recoup all of his money from Live Nation. But Kanye wants to upstage rock stars with a blowout show. He doesn't care about costs. He has a lot less to gain from the shows."

Industry insiders were shocked to see West and Jay-Z perform separately with Young Jeezy last Monday night at the Highline Ballroom. "We were expecting them to come out together to perform a track from the album," a source said. "They didn't even go out together after the show."

"Jay-Z is fed up with West's antics," another source said. "He doesn't even want to be around him."


Bluc, how many shows before ty-ty maces kanye?
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
User avatar
tballa55
Title Town
 
Posts: 9783
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 pm

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby B Luc » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 am

BS1 wrote:
BS1 wrote:Jay Z and Kayne at the Garden on November 3rd..........IN



"Pre-Sale" tomorrow.....Bluc???

General Public next monday, the 8th

Either the game or the concert. Let me know.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
User avatar
B Luc
I post a lot
 
Posts: 15354
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:24 pm
Location: In a hole with a shovel

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby B Luc » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 am

tballa55 wrote:get some insurance on those tickets.

"Jay-Z can't deal with Kanye," an insider told Page Six. "Jay is a stone-cold businessman. He wants to recoup all of his money from Live Nation. But Kanye wants to upstage rock stars with a blowout show. He doesn't care about costs. He has a lot less to gain from the shows."

Industry insiders were shocked to see West and Jay-Z perform separately with Young Jeezy last Monday night at the Highline Ballroom. "We were expecting them to come out together to perform a track from the album," a source said. "They didn't even go out together after the show."

"Jay-Z is fed up with West's antics," another source said. "He doesn't even want to be around him."


Bluc, how many shows before ty-ty maces kanye?

O/U has it at 9
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
User avatar
B Luc
I post a lot
 
Posts: 15354
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:24 pm
Location: In a hole with a shovel

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby midd » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:36 am

wife got us freebie passes to the DC and boston shows courtesy of rocawear.
User avatar
midd
PostDemPixls
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:33 am

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby midd » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 am

also, all but verified in the rocafella offices that kayne eats corn the long way.
User avatar
midd
PostDemPixls
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:33 am

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby B Luc » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 am

midd wrote:wife got us freebie passes to the DC and boston shows courtesy of rocawear.

Where's the hookup?

And that shouldn't be a surprise. He wears blouses.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
User avatar
B Luc
I post a lot
 
Posts: 15354
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:24 pm
Location: In a hole with a shovel

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby tballa55 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Still smashes some bad ass females. The Kanye gay shit is stupid, it's cause he doesn't rap about selling crack and guns, and he's into fashion...oh wait
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
User avatar
tballa55
Title Town
 
Posts: 9783
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 pm

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby B Luc » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 pm

No, it's cause he wears blouses and has no gag reflex.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
User avatar
B Luc
I post a lot
 
Posts: 15354
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:24 pm
Location: In a hole with a shovel

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby tballa55 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm

i'd rather wear this

Image

than

Image
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
User avatar
tballa55
Title Town
 
Posts: 9783
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 pm

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby tballa55 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 pm

B Luc wrote:
tballa55 wrote:get some insurance on those tickets.

"Jay-Z can't deal with Kanye," an insider told Page Six. "Jay is a stone-cold businessman. He wants to recoup all of his money from Live Nation. But Kanye wants to upstage rock stars with a blowout show. He doesn't care about costs. He has a lot less to gain from the shows."

Industry insiders were shocked to see West and Jay-Z perform separately with Young Jeezy last Monday night at the Highline Ballroom. "We were expecting them to come out together to perform a track from the album," a source said. "They didn't even go out together after the show."

"Jay-Z is fed up with West's antics," another source said. "He doesn't even want to be around him."


Bluc, how many shows before ty-ty maces kanye?

O/U has it at 9


Under FTW

"There were some tense days in the studio . . . and I heard Jay put hands on Kanye . . . a slap."
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
User avatar
tballa55
Title Town
 
Posts: 9783
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 pm

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby rearadmiral » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:52 pm

midd wrote:also, all but verified in the rocafella offices that kayne eats corn the long way.



Would explain a lot. Closeted individuals typically act out in some manner (the quick shot of Rawls in the gay bar was one of my favorite minor parts of "The Wire"; it explained in 2 seconds why he was such an asshole).

BBD did what B2M did a couple weeks back and joined NKOTBSB for the encores. Still waiting for EP to post a vid. I'm assuming somebody recorded it.

There's not 1 show I'm up for this summer.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
User avatar
rearadmiral
I post a lot
 
Posts: 11539
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: Loving cup

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby BS1 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:03 pm

I knew the Jay-Z tix would be $$$

but not 300 (after fees) for Loge seats

ouch
It is what it is......
User avatar
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 7332
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: 2-0 in the SB vs. the Pats

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby Spencer Pratt » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Is there a full leak online to that album? It comes out soon right?
User avatar
Spencer Pratt
PostDemPixls
 
Posts: 1468
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: Hollywood Hills

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby tballa55 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Spencer Pratt wrote:Is there a full leak online to that album? It comes out soon right?


that shit's not leaking, that's why they are releasing it on iTunes first and then the stores, so no one gets their hands on it.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
User avatar
tballa55
Title Town
 
Posts: 9783
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest