LIVE SHOWS

TV/Movies/Music/Celebs

Re: LIVE SHOWS

Postby AY » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:58 pm

A day or two after he left town, he got really sick and ended up in the hospital and there was some thought he was a goner, but he obviously made it through. I just knew it was something he ate here that almost killed him. A little outdoor show downtown almost went down as his final show.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby rearadmiral » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Bono brings blind dude up for final encore. U2 is the best.

http://bit.ly/mbCnfN
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby AY » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:16 am

My friend was there and that happened right in front of her. I didn't ask how much she paid to be that close to the stage.

I didn't even know U2 was playing at Vandy until yesterday or I would have gone.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
AY

Postby rearadmiral » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:52 am

Those seats are usually GA. The show was supposed to be over so she must've hung around and got up close.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby DC » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:20 am

funny last 2 posts were U2 related as I just got the email yesterday I will be one of the fans going onstage during the U2 show at the New Meadowlands July 20th..For those that have been to a show this tour I believe I get on during Walk On... Should I wear a Pats shirt in enemy territory?

Really looking forward to the show as I gave up my Miami tix from last week after Heat lost in Finals and with no Boston or DC show this year...Plus with Bono dedicating closing song to the "Big Man" and being in NJ got to figure some E st. tie in is possible.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby AY » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:31 pm

rearadmiral wrote:Those seats are usually GA. The show was supposed to be over so she must've hung around and got up close.

She was there the whole show. She posted a couple of pics of Bono and The Edge up close.
AY

Postby rearadmiral » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:03 pm

AY wrote:
rearadmiral wrote:Those seats are usually GA. The show was supposed to be over so she must've hung around and got up close.

She was there the whole show. She posted a couple of pics of Bono and The Edge up close.

Did she say if they were GA? You can't tell from video. Usually got to get in early to carve out a spot.

DC if you're gonna wear a sports jersey to a concert, might as well go local.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby AY » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 pm

RA......most were GA but she was in the Inner Circle U2 is selling for this tour.

DC....I would normally say you should rock the Crimson but considering you'll be at the Meadowlands Patriots gear is the only option.
AY

Postby DC » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 am

Did she say if they were GA? You can't tell from video. Usually got to get in early to carve out a spot.

DC if you're gonna wear a sports jersey to a concert, might as well go local.[/quote]

Inner circle are GA tix AY just first people to arrive fill up inner circle..unless she bought redzone.seperate line less people in area to side but also with inner circle access (at least at the Foxboro and Dublin shows)

I hear you RA I was only considering it since in NYC area.. I don't own any numbered jerseys .. would have been navy pats polo
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby 5TOOLER » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:08 am

if you're blind, they might let you sing with them.
Us Kids Know.
5TOOLER
Fraud Central

Postby DC » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:43 am

5TOOLER wrote:if you're blind, they might let you sing with them.

Germans? AY will get this
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby rearadmiral » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Thanks for clarifying that about the GA. You might be in a certain 'zone' or whatever. But it's still general admission (1st come, 1st served) in that you don't have a reserved seat (or seat at all).

I was lucky to get a GA floor seat in Tampa a few years ago just outside of the heart. But I had to get in there real early to carve out and save my spot. Well-worth it, even if my feet were killing me.

Wear a March-mont jersey.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby BS1 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Jay Z and Kayne at the Garden on November 3rd..........IN
It is what it is......
BS1

Postby B Luc » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 am

Grab me a ticket.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 am

No NYC show = Lame
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment