NBA Season 2010-11

For all non-Boston, non-gambling sports chatter

Re: NBA Season 2010-11

Postby jtk4 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:46 am

DC wrote:great turnaround... much like what wade would do in 4th against bulls when playing poorly... again DIRK was BEST player in series..

i guess i just really want to know where MK's dislike of Wade stems from? I mean the guy has never been called best in game and is generally ranked #3 (after kobe and lebron) when those lists are mentioned, has been a champion and finals mvp , didn't leave his team for another, never gave himself the name king , took less to bring in other top players... announced his choice with bosh in reg presser.. oh yeah he mocked dirks cold though and mixed it up with celtics players both smaller (rondo) and bigger (pierce, KG) then him fuck maybe he should have just hit his wife and forced his way out of miami after the 15 win seaosn in 08 (like jason Kidd did in NJ when they started to suck) then we could cheer him as a worthy veteran

switching topics

VT expos is right ... hypocrisy runs rampant...I have never been a fan of lebron but he is a great talent .. he played poorly this series but the hate on twitter and facebook is sad.. he announced on a TV special something he should have done in private... and left an area that is struggling after giving them 7 solid years... we would all do the same thing if a better opportunity came to further our careers (minus the tv special lol ).. nothing illegal was done like the assholes on wall street and washington did who helped to cause the economic crash in 08 and won't spend a day in jail, no crimes were committed like other athletes have, no cheating of the game from steroids or the like ala arod, big papi, manny etc .. now already he is getting killed for the comments after the game.. he is right though.. its sad people get their joys from others failures.. and he is right in saying when they wake up their same problems will still be there.. hopefully the hype and hate will die down now and it can be about the hoops going forward..

Holy shit. This post has everything. Trying to make Wade look good by comparing him to Kidd(who if you read up on it will get the impression that his wife was a certified lunatic) and then comparing Lebron to wall street.

Honestly Wade played great but could not carry the team like he did in 06. Great player
LBJ will be fine
Bosh will be traded
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:03 am

i guess my point is what has wade done to be bad jtk ? not saying you feel that way jtk but MK ... i also mentioned athletes who have committed crimes (vick for example) and cheaters (steroid) so lets not just focus on wall st comment ... i have cheered for teams before so others didn't win like saints in 10 SB but the level of anger and hate people have thrown at lebron is sad ...
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby JJ » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:05 am

From today's Miami Herald:

JJ
Professional Bike Rider

Postby B Luc » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:08 am

@ DC - No it's not sad, actually. He's an arrogant, very hateable public personality who has done nothing to warrant such an ego. That's pretty much it. In the grand scheme of things, I don't care how many rings lebron wins (he'll get at least one obviously), but he needs to learn some humility. He's not as great as he thinks he is or as great as everyone has been telling him he is for his entire life.

@JJ - I'd expect nothing less. Dolts in MIA too busy with their bumps to know that it would have had to go to 7 even if the heat won last night.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:10 am

O crap that is horrible.
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 am

I have to say I love that the Mavs won. Cuban, Dirk, Kidd...just awesome they got one. Great owner and a great group of players.
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby DC » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 am

whitlock thinkin like DC lol he is right from awful miami fans on down.. they were great against boston but I apologize to RA for defending them.. heat fans were dreadful in Finals especially last night when they sold off tix in the thousands prob for bottle service and bumps

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/miam ... ?GT1=39002
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby K-G » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 am

DC thinkin like Michael Rosenberg...at least include the link next time.
lugnutz wrote:See as I have explained before I never had to take English in high school or college....others did it for me. So I my writing skills are lacking.
K-G
PostDemPixls

Postby tballa55 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 am

So Lil Wayne goes from a Hornets fan to a Lakers fan to a Heats fan to a Dallas fan all in a few months, sounds like me.

Baby celebrating with the team that just lost him $2M :shock:
Last edited by tballa55 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby B Luc » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 am

Weezy just likes to win. Cause that's all he does. Win. Or however the song goes.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby DC » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:44 am

tballa55 wrote:Image

So Lil Wayne goes from a Hornets fan to a Lakers fan to a Heats fan to a Dallas fan all in a few months, sounds like me.

Baby celebrating with the team that just lost him $2M :shock:

was gonna say LMAO at baby after that bet he made..
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:46 am

Le Batard will wear the Speedo. I just cancelled cable
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby jtk4 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 pm

The only thing Wade has done wrong was to allow this team to be created. Once these guys were all on the same team there was going to be hatred towards them. The general public never celebrates the easy way out. If the team was created by trades or the draft it would not have been as bad but the whole conspiracy that this team was created years ago at the Olympics made put all of them in a position to be hated.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby cool_hand » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:29 pm

The difference between LeBron and Wade is that LeBron made the move. Its a celebrity myth to pretend Wade let this team be built around him. He courted LeBron. They planned this move. Wade almost went to Chicago to do what LeBron did, partner up with Rose and a more talented team.

http://archive.chicagobreakingsports.co ... again.html
cool_hand
Serious Stoolie

Postby Mk » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:35 pm

DC wrote:i guess my point is what has wade done to be bad jtk ? not saying you feel that way jtk but MK ... i also mentioned athletes who have committed crimes (vick for example) and cheaters (steroid) so lets not just focus on wall st comment ... i have cheered for teams before so others didn't win like saints in 10 SB but the level of anger and hate people have thrown at lebron is sad ...

Wade is a shithead. Nothing more, nothing less. I suppose I can't dislike the guy for being a shithead because he hasn't committed any crimes. Sick standards.

And I lol'd at this...

According to Darren Rovel’s twitter poll Lebron (24%) is only surpassed by Barry Bonds (29%) as most hated athlete ever. OJ Simpson came in 3rd with 12%.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43377649
Chris Broussard wannabe
Mk
Title Town

PreviousNext

Return to General Sports