NBA Season 2010-11

For all non-Boston, non-gambling sports chatter

Re: NBA Season 2010-11

Postby DC » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:49 pm

It's been fun fellas ... i'd say see you in late October but who knows when league will start up again.. and since its the heat i'm a fan of nothing will start mattering till late April anyway... the chase will continue
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby B Luc » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:36 am

Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby B Luc » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:38 am

Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby cool_hand » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 am

Getting off the Lebron hate ride.

LeBron gives Wade a feee pass, and he doesn't deserve it. He sucked. Charges, bouncing ball of of foot, being a sloppy douche two games in a row.

And even worse, this series reminded me how much of an asshole he was to Dirk and the Mavs after 2006.

I'm tired of good cop bad cop. Wade should blow LeBron. He is getting the biggest free ride I can remember. Wade is as big of punk as James.
cool_hand
Serious Stoolie

Postby tballa55 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 am

LOL @ Cool_hand's 1st post in this thread and not knowing what the fuck he is talking about.

Wade was just as good as Dirk this series, 23/2/8 & 17/8/6/2 is pretty good on a shot up hip. He has more heart than the rest of the team combined.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:48 am

http://www.twitvid.com/H7UPN

100 bottles of Ace of Spade...yawn
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby DC » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:39 am

tballa55 wrote:LOL @ Cool_hand's 1st post in this thread and not knowing what the fuck he is talking about.

Wade was just as good as Dirk this series, 23/2/8 & 17/8/6/2 is pretty good on a shot up hip. He has more heart than the rest of the team combined.

Thank you Tballer... his worst game was last night but even then only time miami played real well was when he and bosh were leading team and lebron was on bench.. plus/minus from last night Wade +3 , Bosh +4, LEBRON -24 worst of anyone who played in game.. all this in a 10 point game ... what was weird is he almost seemed more at ease after losing even in presser ...like he was just relieved it was over ... guy was a beast agianst chicago but looked so uncomfortable in finals.. i think he just might not be that mentally tough.. a lil like arod in that sense.. incredible talent but headcase
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby cool_hand » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:56 am

A "shot hip" from a guy guy gaming the media over Dirk's cough. Not only did he mock Dirk's cough, now his supporters are making excuses for his own health;

Wade was suppose to be the closer on this team. He coughed it up two games in a row.
cool_hand
Serious Stoolie

Postby Mk » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:23 am

Lol @ +/- in basketball. Dirk was -4 last night. He sucks.

I love that Wade took one series off and they don't get this far without Lebron but now wade is the closer and lebron is the choker. Short memories are great.
Chris Broussard wannabe
Mk
Title Town

Postby DC » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:24 am

must not have seen game 5 baller and I saw where wade brought heat back in 4th and after hitting 3 had them up 4 with 4 and change to go.. in previous post i detailed heats next 4 possesions but here they are again

Lebron miss 3
Bosh 1 of 2 from line
Lebron O foul
Lebron miss jumper

if he was at fault for anything it was not saying fuck it injured or not im not passing period... then again when you got "best player in world" on your team you expect something..

In Finals Wade averaged 26.5 points, 7 boards , 5 dimes, almost 2 blocks a game while shooting 55% from the field... his FT % was down at 69%

I get it though when I was in boston during EC finals everyone was hating wade more then lebron because of rondo injury...mixing it up with KG and Pierce..
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:30 am

Mk wrote:Lol @ +/- in basketball. Dirk was -4 last night. He sucks.

I love that Wade took one series off and they don't get this far without Lebron but now wade is the closer and lebron is the choker. Short memories are great.

DIRK was good last night? he was 9 for 27 .... He was DEF BEST PLAYER IN SERIES but he was off all night ... Terry won last night for mavs..

Kobe has bad game in clincher last year people here call him out .. dirk had bad game last night no one mentions it ...

learn to seperate 1 game with series MK .. Mavs made run when Dirk was on bench with foul trouble... remember your no supporting cast posts?

Dirk was great for series not game 6 .. still mvp

I don"t put a lot into that stat usually but when your the best player in the game according to some and your numbers are that much worse then anyone on your team it speaks volumes.. They were a better team with him on bench .. when your "best in game" that should not happen .

also go watch end of games in bulls series even when wade was awful all game see how he did last 6 minutes..
Last edited by DC on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby Bud » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:37 am

Wasn't Dirk 1 for 13 to start last night? So that would mean he finished 8-14? Pretty good turn around on the big stage, IMO

Dirk = Rivera
RUN T-M-C 4 LIFE!
Bud
Serious Stoolie

Postby DC » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:04 am

great turnaround... much like what wade would do in 4th against bulls when playing poorly... again DIRK was BEST player in series..

i guess i just really want to know where MK's dislike of Wade stems from? I mean the guy has never been called best in game and is generally ranked #3 (after kobe and lebron) when those lists are mentioned, has been a champion and finals mvp , didn't leave his team for another, never gave himself the name king , took less to bring in other top players... announced his choice with bosh in reg presser.. oh yeah he mocked dirks cold though and mixed it up with celtics players both smaller (rondo) and bigger (pierce, KG) then him fuck maybe he should have just hit his wife and forced his way out of miami after the 15 win seaosn in 08 (like jason Kidd did in NJ when they started to suck) then we could cheer him as a worthy veteran

switching topics

VT expos is right ... hypocrisy runs rampant...I have never been a fan of lebron but he is a great talent .. he played poorly this series but the hate on twitter and facebook is sad.. he announced on a TV special something he should have done in private... and left an area that is struggling after giving them 7 solid years... we would all do the same thing if a better opportunity came to further our careers (minus the tv special lol ).. nothing illegal was done like the assholes on wall street and washington did who helped to cause the economic crash in 08 and won't spend a day in jail, no crimes were committed like other athletes have, no cheating of the game from steroids or the like ala arod, big papi, manny etc .. now already he is getting killed for the comments after the game.. he is right though.. its sad people get their joys from others failures.. and he is right in saying when they wake up their same problems will still be there.. hopefully the hype and hate will die down now and it can be about the hoops going forward..
Last edited by DC on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:06 am

I like Wade, but I started a "fuck Lebron" chant at the strip club last night.
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 am

tballa55 wrote:http://www.twitvid.com/H7UPN

100 bottles of Ace of Spade...yawn

Did you just post a video from a guy named Mustafa Abdi....man you suck at racism. haha

2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

PreviousNext

Return to General Sports