Re: Come Fly Away Again

Postby SeanT » Thu May 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Ad at ground zero...

"If it were up to me, I'd be ripping heaters on the mound." -Rod Beck
SeanT
PostDemPixls

Postby tballa55 » Thu May 19, 2011 11:07 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Sat May 28, 2011 3:36 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... nba-wp4003

I've flown cross-country with my dog and it's pretty much the most nerve-wracking thing ever. These horror stories are way too common (Ginobili got his back, but would a non-celebrity have been as lucky?)....I wouldn't reccomend it for anyone unless there's absolutely no other alternative.

Although this might be the greatest internet spam comment ever:

Jenny 17 minutes ago Report Abuse I am a 28 years lady ,beautiful and m'ature . Now I am seéking a good mán who can give me réal love , sómeone told me a nice placě ...Ɽichßeaůtifuḷ.СòM - it's the most effectivě site in the world to conňect with, ďate and maŕry süccessful, beautiful people!

It's Obama's fault
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby lugnutz » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:50 am

2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby B Luc » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:00 am

That is some fucked up repugnant ass shit. Guess I won't be flying Delta again.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby jtk4 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 am

Currently, Active Duty U.S. Military Personnel traveling on orders may check up to 4 bags in First/Business class and 3 bags in Coach for free both domestically and internationally. Additionally, to help with the travel process, we allow each bag to weight an extra 20 pounds over the standard allowance. You can read more on this policy on delta.com.

http://blog.delta.com/2011/06/07/military-travel-baggage-policies-our-thoughts/

I am guessing they were not in 1st class.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 am

I honestly don't care, it's still some fucked up shit to do. Especially when they have a contract w/ the Govt. Plus Atlanta is Delta's headquarters and they charge redunkulous prices to fly there.

Also, IMO a soldiers weapon bag is the equivalent to a business mans laptop.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby jtk4 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 pm

That is the contract with the gov, 3 overweight bags.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:48 am

http://marketing.spirit.com/sales/air.php?s=632#pg=p1

Heads up to you guys, Boston-Atlantic City $9 each way on Spirit for select dates. Thank whoever posted this in the politics thread
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby JJ » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:49 am

You're welcome
JJ
Professional Bike Rider

Postby rearadmiral » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:00 pm

I had the most annoying nosy bitch ever on my red-eye last night. Just looking and staring at people the whole flight. Every time somebody would walk by, she'd look at them. She kept looking back at me and my bro (she was one row up, across the aisle). I thought she was just checking out my bro at first...but it wouldn't stop.

So I finally just grabbed a USA Today and loudly snapped it open right in front of her ugly mug and held it up for most of flight like I was hiding a crime scene.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby vtexposfan » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:50 am

JetBlue has a non-stop from Boston to San Diego. Booked for August. I love that in an industry that races to the bottom, they race to the top.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby B Luc » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:06 pm

rearadmiral wrote:I had the most annoying nosy bitch ever on my red-eye last night. Just looking and staring at people the whole flight. Every time somebody would walk by, she'd look at them. She kept looking back at me and my bro (she was one row up, across the aisle). I thought she was just checking out my bro at first...but it wouldn't stop.

So I finally just grabbed a USA Today and loudly snapped it open right in front of her ugly mug and held it up for most of flight like I was hiding a crime scene.

Should've pulled your hog out and asked if she wanted to give it a toot
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:22 pm

i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby rearadmiral » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:12 pm

B Luc wrote:
rearadmiral wrote:I had the most annoying nosy bitch ever on my red-eye last night. Just looking and staring at people the whole flight. Every time somebody would walk by, she'd look at them. She kept looking back at me and my bro (she was one row up, across the aisle). I thought she was just checking out my bro at first...but it wouldn't stop.

Should've pulled your hog out and asked if she wanted to give it a toot

That fact she was ugly made it worse. I was thisclose to just yelling "WHAT?!?" at her. I held up that paper for about 2 hrs.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

PreviousNext

Return to Misc