Re: New York, New York

Postby SeanT » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Can't be more than 114!
"If it were up to me, I'd be ripping heaters on the mound." -Rod Beck
SeanT
PostDemPixls

Postby Section 40 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Cut in half by a train has to be one of the worst ways to go. I imagine there will be some counseling sought out by those who witnessed it.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby tballa55 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:59 pm

no way i bet its quick and painless. i'd rather have that happen than a bunch of other ways.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby BS1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Section 40 wrote:Cut in half by a train has to be one of the worst ways to go. I imagine there will be some counseling sought out by those who witnessed it.

i always thought burning or drowning had to be the worst way to go
It is what it is......
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby Section 40 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Burning most definitely would suck.
Drowning, I think you lose consciousness after 15 seconds or so of breathing in water. Also and plus, you're not cut in half by a train.
Eaten by a shark would suck, as would having to jump to keep from burning to death.

A few years back in Waltham a guy was working a sewer line and the inflatable device that was used to keep the shit out of where he was working failed and he was swept into an underground pipe to drown in shit. It took them two days to get him out....
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby rearadmiral » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 pm

tballa55 wrote:no way i bet its quick and painless. i'd rather have that happen than a bunch of other ways.

Right on. I'm hoping for in my sleep in about 45 years.

NY subway platforms are the worst. You fucking melt down there. Agreed with whoever said they're surprised it doesn't happen more often.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 pm

When i was 18 i got pushed through a big store front window outside of a bar, i severed my arm at the elbow(only the back skin/elbow was holding my arm together. i bleed out and was in shock and felt no pain, honestly it was the most relaxing feeling i've ever had in my life. I was in surgery for 18 straight hours and had 3 teams of doctors reattaching my arm. while in surgery i flat-lined 3 different times, it was weird shit like i was really watching the whole surgery from the corner of the room. i still remember most of the things the doctors were saying while in surgery. within the next 2 weeks i was in ICU and had 4 more surgeries, and thanks to the trauma unit at Rhode Island Hospital I'm here to bug the shit out of Lugz. So that's why I think getting cut in half by a train would be an easy way to go out, i honestly don't think you would feel a thing.*

*keep in mind it was a sunday night at 2am and i was up the whole weekend on coke, alcohol, ecstacy, ketimine, and i ate shrooms at the bar like 3 hours before it happened. Crazy senior year in HS lol.
tballa55
Title Town

Postby Bud » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 pm

who pushed you HBK Shawn Michaels?
RUN T-M-C 4 LIFE!
Bud
Serious Stoolie

Postby Mk » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Dro man's boy
Chris Broussard wannabe
Mk
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Bud wrote:who pushed you HBK Shawn Michaels?

Pretty sure it was him. Just to show you how fucked up Providence is i had to pay $800 for a new window. #mafia
tballa55
Title Town

Postby rearadmiral » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:23 pm

What does ketamine do to you? Never did it.

Did you have to switch arms for rubbing out silkworms?
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:30 pm

If you do too much K which I always did, puts everything in slow-mo along with you and can't move or comprehend things lol.

Yes I did.
tballa55
Title Town

Postby lugnutz » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 am

tballa55 wrote:When i was 18 i got pushed through a big store front window outside of a bar, i severed my arm at the elbow(only the back skin/elbow was holding my arm together. i bleed out and was in shock and felt no pain, honestly it was the most relaxing feeling i've ever had in my life. I was in surgery for 18 straight hours and had 3 teams of doctors reattaching my arm. while in surgery i flat-lined 3 different times, it was weird shit like i was really watching the whole surgery from the corner of the room. i still remember most of the things the doctors were saying while in surgery. within the next 2 weeks i was in ICU and had 4 more surgeries, and thanks to the trauma unit at Rhode Island Hospital I'm here to bug the shit out of Lugz. So that's why I think getting cut in half by a train would be an easy way to go out, i honestly don't think you would feel a thing.*

*keep in mind it was a sunday night at 2am and i was up the whole weekend on coke, alcohol, ecstacy, ketimine, and i ate shrooms at the bar like 3 hours before it happened. Crazy senior year in HS lol.

Jesus christ ....you in high school=Charlie Sheen today

By the way I checked your Doctor was a Muslim man!
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:54 pm

I like to get a seat on the train too but WTF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBdRFwch ... r_embedded
tballa55
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am

Gay marriage legalized in NY tonight. In other news Bosh demands a trade to the Knicks.
tballa55
Title Town

PreviousNext

Return to Misc