Sarah Palin

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Re: Sarah Palin

Postby B Luc » Fri May 27, 2011 9:03 am

Lieberman is indeed an independent

PBCE, why don't you like Romney?
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Fri May 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Doh, I forgot he left the Dems. Well, I liked him even when he was a Democrat.

Bluc, Romney is the Republican John Kerry (and I don't mean that as a compliment).....slick professional politician who will say and do absolutely anything he thinks will help get him elected. He's the kind of guy who views becoming President as an end rather than a means. I'll vote for him if he wins the Republican nomination barring a major turnaround from Obama in the next year and a half or a viable 3rd party candidate, but I won't be happy about it and I'd prefer pretty much any of the other potential GOP nominees over him. Right now I'm thinking Cain is my guy, hopefully he can get enough momentum rolling to actually challenge for hte nomination, but I'm worried he's this cycle's Fred Thompson.
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby B Luc » Fri May 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Fair enough. Just wondering.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby KW » Fri May 27, 2011 8:20 pm

I agree with Philly here. Romney like Kerry is too busy trying to change himself to fit all these different groups and he's going to just end up appearing phony to everyone.

This country needs a strong 3rd party that doesn't include the word Tea.
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby midd » Sat May 28, 2011 12:28 am

Romney is 10000x better between the ears than Kerry was, regardless of ideology.
midd
PostDemPixls

Postby Mr. X » Tue May 31, 2011 3:44 am

KW wrote:I agree with Philly here. Romney like Kerry is too busy trying to change himself to fit all these different groups and he's going to just end up appearing phony to everyone.

This country needs a strong 3rd party that doesn't include the word Tea.

There already is one. More of you need to wake up and join it.

The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 am

Mr. X, he said a "strong" 3rd party

I'm not a huge fan of the big-L Libertarians' foreign policy, a bit too isolationist for my taste (which is nice in theory but in this day and age doesn't work out in reality) but have a lot of common ground with them on domestic policy. I have voted for Libertarian Party candidates a number of times in local elections and the like, but the closest viable thing on the national stage is probably a Tea Party GOP candidate (and no, Ron Paul is not viable).
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles

Postby B Luc » Tue May 31, 2011 1:26 pm

B Luc
I post a lot

Postby midd » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:27 pm

midd
PostDemPixls

Postby TheKiecker » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:32 pm

I hear she cant grow hair on her anus.
TheKiecker
Professional Bike Rider

Postby lugnutz » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:01 am

PhillyandBCEagles wrote:A pretty good chunk of Palin's fanbase (myself included, not that I'm a huge Sarah Palin fan but I also don't think she's nearly as bad as the media makes her out to be) is supporting a brother for President in 2012.

Come on man.........there are 4 year old kids who know the mostly fictional story of Paul Revere. Could you imagine having a President that can't stop talking when they don't know what they are talking about. Might as well make me President and only let me communicate using the message board. :lol:
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:51 pm

midd wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dRqaDrhgb8&feature=player_embedded

She's a beaut.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Hysterical justification for her buffoonery.

http://conservatives4palin.com/2011/06/ ... -ride.html

Yeah, I'm sure this woman who thought Africa was a country read revolutionary letters from the 1770s and came up with this same thing.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:48 am

lugnutz wrote:
PhillyandBCEagles wrote:A pretty good chunk of Palin's fanbase (myself included, not that I'm a huge Sarah Palin fan but I also don't think she's nearly as bad as the media makes her out to be) is supporting a brother for President in 2012.

Come on man.........there are 4 year old kids who know the mostly fictional story of Paul Revere. Could you imagine having a President that can't stop talking when they don't know what they are talking about. Might as well make me President and only let me communicate using the message board. :lol:

I'm guessing she probably just misspoke. See my earlier comment about "anyone who has a microphone in front of their face 24/7 in this day and age is going to say dumb shit from time to time". She seems to have more than her average share of "misspeakings", sure, but then again I don't exactly trust the media to report these things evenly.

I mean yeah, anyone who honestly doesn't know the story of Paul Revere is unqualified to be President. As is someone who honestly believes there are 57 states. I don't want either Palin or Obama to win the election next year, but I'm not withholding my support for either based on the fact that they occasionally misspeak.

rearadmiral wrote:Hysterical justification for her buffoonery.

http://conservatives4palin.com/2011/06/ ... -ride.html

Yeah, I'm sure this woman who thought Africa was a country read revolutionary letters from the 1770s and came up with this same thing.

south Africa is a country...

:lol:

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles

Postby B Luc » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Dude, face it...She's not an intelligent woman. She's got great mom tits, but she's not bright.

And don't give me the cameras in your face 24/7 excuse. She's just not bright. She hustling people and getting that dough (which I have no problem with).

Oh, and if you think her being in NH the same day Romney announced his intent to run wasn't a strategic fuck you step on his toes, then you truly are insane.
B Luc
I post a lot

PreviousNext

Return to Misc