Re: Celtics '10-'11 Season

Postby MCA » Wed May 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Yep.
Dress to Impress / Tropical Attire
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby KW » Wed May 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Did Doc stick around to tell the Heat when next year's training camp begins?

Give Lebron credit where due, he pretty much made Pierce his bitch at the end of the last two games.
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby jtk4 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:44 pm

If they did not shake hands at the end of the game they are gay. I am looking at you pierce
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 pm

wow when i got in car from class boston was up 7 with like 8 minutes left... thats why you get lbj.. dude was unconsious with those 3's and they wern't even great shots.. admit i was surprised to see green turning ball over like they did.. still went down like champs unlike LA.. props to ray ray all class as usual after game..not sure pp and KG were.. was there mini scuffle with pierce and wade at very end? if rondo was healthy we would have had the 7 game series i thought... its clear miami has deep respect for boston bring on the bulls
Last edited by DC on Wed May 11, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby Bud » Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 pm

jtk4 wrote:If they did not shake hands at the end of the game they are gay. I am looking at you pierce

KG too
RUN T-M-C 4 LIFE!
Bud
Serious Stoolie

Postby MCA » Wed May 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Why do they have deep respect? Because they fed some line of bullshit about the celtics winning so the Heat wanted to?

how can you believe a word out of any of these assholes mouths?
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby KW » Wed May 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Deep respect= we would have lost to a healthy Celtics team that had Perkins instead of Green. thank you Danny Ainge.
KW
Title Town

Postby DC » Wed May 11, 2011 9:49 pm

BTW every one shitting on bron or wade if they teared up at all.. all that shows is how much they think of your team the celts.. for these 2 guys boston was the giant elephant in the room.. kind of how when peyton finally beat pats that was bigger to him then bears game 2 weeks later.. so again if miami acts like this is huger then you feel they should remember thats a compliment to celts...

also while lbj was insane at times i hope yall saw how tough wade is game in and game out.. i appreciate you recognizing that jtk..
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby Spencer Pratt » Wed May 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Danny ran his fat ass over there to shake their hands. What a fatso that guy has turned into.
Spencer Pratt
PostDemPixls

Postby MCA » Wed May 11, 2011 9:52 pm

DC wrote:BTW every one shitting on bron or wade if they teared up at all.. all that shows is how much they think of your team the celts.. for these 2 guys boston was the giant elephant in the room.. kind of how when peyton finally beat pats that was bigger to him then bears game 2 weeks later.. so again if miami acts like this is huger then you feel they should remember thats a compliment to celts...

also while lbj was insane at times i hope yall saw how tough wade is game in and game out.. i appreciate you recognizing that jtk..

You believe this tear shit, DC? GTFOOH
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Wed May 11, 2011 9:57 pm

your the asshole who would compain either way mca.. if they said nothing they would be punks.. if they show respect they are phonies.. serious man get over the damn decision arrogance ... it wasn't even done to your city.. besides wade had nothing to do with that.. injuries happen .. lakers lost their whole starting backcourt in 89 when they got to finals going for 3 peat with 11-0 playoff record.. BS1 must remember that.. this is why i hate some fans.. can't ever give credit it always their team got cheated.. jets deserved to beat pats.. auburn deserved to beat bama.. i was pissed at both but my teams got outplayed.. it happens I think okl city will beat miami if they play them so still a long way to go..
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Wed May 11, 2011 10:00 pm

KW wrote:Deep respect= we would have lost to a healthy Celtics team that had Perkins instead of Green. thank you Danny Ainge.

you might be right KW.. reporter that was in heat locker room night of deadline said they were estatic that move was made..
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby jtk4 » Wed May 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Miami was the better team and that is why it only went 5.

I still do not see how perk would have changed much. Unless he dislocated wades elbow. LBJ still would have shit three's in Pierces eye.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby MCA » Wed May 11, 2011 10:04 pm

DC wrote:your the asshole who would compain either way mca.. if they said nothing they would be punks.. if they show respect they are phonies.. serious man get over the damn decision arrogance ... it wasn't even done to your city.. besides wade had nothing to do with that.. injuries happen .. lakers lost their whole starting backcourt in 89 when they got to finals going for 3 peat with 11-0 playoff record.. BS1 must remember that.. this is why i hate some fans.. can't ever give credit it always their team got cheated.. jets deserved to beat pats.. auburn deserved to beat bama.. i was pissed at both but my teams got outplayed.. it happens I think okl city will beat miami if they play them so still a long way to go..

I'd rather they say nothing than blow smoke up everybodys ass with this respect shit. respect isn't taking cheap shots at Pierce throughout game 1. what the fuck do these egomaniacs really have?

You reall think they have respect? Are you shitting me? What world are you watching?

There's nothing but posing and thuggery in this league and nobody respects shit. Its all bullshit talk.

Regardless of who wins. If the Celtics won and said the respect bullshit I'd rip them too.

Its not the Heat.

Its everybody.
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby KW » Wed May 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Do you think Miami owns the boards and is able to drive at will with Perkins playing?

We can argue about the deal moving forward, but it surely weakened the Celtics for this season. I mean can we name one game where Jeff Green was a difference-maker since the deal?
KW
Title Town

PreviousNext

Return to Boston Sports