Game of thrones

TV/Movies/Music/Celebs

Re: Game of thrones

Postby rearadmiral » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:34 pm

“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Is that Smikael after age progression?
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby jtk4 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 pm

lugnutz wrote:Or a way of saying its feasible that I think there is a way to dwarf an actor of normal size for a role. I mean just cause I cant figure out how they gave Gary Sinise legs for CSI:NY doesn't make me dumb.

Image = Image
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:19 pm

InternetCowboy wrote:I meant further down the storyline B Luc. Those eggs they showed during the wedding reception play a prominent role in the books with her.

A lot of staring at the eggs last night
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby jtk4 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:24 pm

I was trying to get a look at her eggs when she was getting it from behind, also the slut girl should have been topless when showing her how to please her man.

just a little insight on the dragon eggs, her and her brother are the last of the race of people that commanded actual dragons before they were taken out by the king and the rest of them. They believe they have dragon blood and she is using the eggs as strength. It goes into it more in the books obviously.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:31 pm

her brother looks like a pederast

agreed on her eggs, as well as the slave girl
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 pm

lugnutz wrote:I want to see that slave girl who teaches the albino bride how to fuck naked!

BUMP
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:46 pm

The Florida man, 23, was arrested last night after an argument over the new HBO fantasy show “Game of Thrones” turned violent.

As will happen during shows “based on medieval times,” Podniestrzanski and his cousin “got into a verbal altercation” over which of the cable program’s characters was going to win, according to a Manatee County Sheriff’s Office report.

“Game of Thrones,” which premiered last Sunday night, is based on the first book in a series of “epic fantasy” novels written by George R.R. Martin.

With the argument between Podniestrzanski and Joshua Ross escalating, Podniestrzanski allegedly “took a swing at” his kin. After scuffling for a bit, Podniestrzanski’s cousin “ended up getting thrown in to the front window during the altercation.”

Podniestrzanski was arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery and transported to the county jail, where he is currently being held.
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 pm

jtk4 wrote:I was trying to get a look at her eggs when she was getting it from behind, also the slut girl should have been topless when showing her how to please her man.

just a little insight on the dragon eggs, her and her brother are the last of the race of people that commanded actual dragons before they were taken out by the king and the rest of them. They believe they have dragon blood and she is using the eggs as strength. It goes into it more in the books obviously.

Try these next time: Spoiler alert.

Thanks,

The remaining few who still like to be surprised
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby jtk4 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:01 pm

I am thinking they are going to skim over what I just said, the brother had already made references to the dragon and I bet they leave it at that. I doubt they go into the whole back stories of each of the families, if they do I apologize in advance.There is a lot more going on that they will have to cover I do not think they will have time.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby lugnutz » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:20 pm

They have a 2nd season already set, they have all the time they want.

HBO series have their own schedule and there are 4/5 other shows I'm looking forward to coming back while I wait for the 2nd season of this one.
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:39 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylbqdj1WJX4

How could anyone NOT want to watch this??!!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby jtk4 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:07 pm

lugnutz wrote:They have a 2nd season already set, they have all the time they want.

HBO series have their own schedule and there are 4/5 other shows I'm looking forward to coming back while I wait for the 2nd season of this one.

Depends on how they are going to do it as this is a series of books and they are all like 700+ pages long. If they are going to do one season is one book then they are going to need to gloss over some shit. The stuff I said was mostly background on her family that they may or may not get into but is nothing that is shocking comparing to the other shit that is going to happen, and stuff she is thinking as she is getting it from behind as a 12 year old.

It would really suck if they stopped after book 1 as a lot of shit is left unfinished.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:38 am

Wait, the blonde broad is supposed to be 12 on the show? Or in the books?
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby UconnBuckeye » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:26 am

wait the albino chick is suppose to be 12?
Boise St. = THE SUCK
UconnBuckeye
Alt-Tab Master

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment