Golf

The land of the mortal lock and Poker

Re: Golf

Postby TeeDub » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Rickie Fowler 50/1625


GLTA
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:06 am
Location: Naples, FL

Re: Golf

Postby M.S.83 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:34 pm

i like that pick. im thinking about putting 25 on four golfers
M.S.83
Professional Bike Rider
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 am
Location: south shore

Re: Golf

Postby M.S.83 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Kaymer 400
Watson 650
Watney 375
mcliroy 500

Payouts based on $25 bets
M.S.83
Professional Bike Rider
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 am
Location: south shore

Re: Golf

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Mk wrote:ra you in at +1050 like yours truly?



You talking about the pig fucker?

If so, I'm laying off him. Combo of wagon and fact he hasn't been same since that traumatic car accident. But that # is tempting. Highest he's been in ages.

I am on: (these were pre-wagon plays)

McIlroy 16/1
Harrington 30/1
McDowell 18/1

A deuce each.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
User avatar
rearadmiral
I post a lot
 
Posts: 11539
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: Loving cup

Re: Golf

Postby SS » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm

what're westwood's odds?
the long national nightmare is over.
User avatar
SS
Title Town
 
Posts: 9086
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Desperate in the Decline

Re: Golf

Postby BS1 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm

AK +4000
Stricker +4500
Martin Laird +6600
Fowler +6600
YE Yang +9000

all for a Jackson
It is what it is......
User avatar
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 7333
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: 2-0 in the SB vs. the Pats

Re: Golf

Postby BS1 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:48 pm

SS wrote:what're westwood's odds?


westwood +1400 on beted.com
It is what it is......
User avatar
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 7333
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: 2-0 in the SB vs. the Pats

Re: Golf

Postby Mk » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:43 am

rearadmiral wrote:
Mk wrote:ra you in at +1050 like yours truly?



You talking about the pig fucker?

If so, I'm laying off him. Combo of wagon and fact he hasn't been same since that traumatic car accident. But that # is tempting. Highest he's been in ages.

I am on: (these were pre-wagon plays)

McIlroy 16/1
Harrington 30/1
McDowell 18/1

A deuce each.


McDowell at 18? I got him at 40.

This is the first major where Tiger can be public about having a piece. Don't discount that.
Chris Broussard wannabe
User avatar
Mk
Title Town
 
Posts: 9092
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:47 pm
Location: Dirty South

Re: Golf

Postby TeeDub » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:01 pm

My site had JAPOT at +400
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:06 am
Location: Naples, FL

Re: Golf

Postby Bud » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Mk wrote:
rearadmiral wrote:
Mk wrote:ra you in at +1050 like yours truly?



You talking about the pig fucker?

If so, I'm laying off him. Combo of wagon and fact he hasn't been same since that traumatic car accident. But that # is tempting. Highest he's been in ages.

I am on: (these were pre-wagon plays)

McIlroy 16/1
Harrington 30/1
McDowell 18/1

A deuce each.


McDowell at 18? I got him at 40.

This is the first major where Tiger can be public about having a piece. Don't discount that.


I got Mcdowell at 54:1
RUN T-M-C 4 LIFE!
Bud
Serious Stoolie
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Re: Golf

Postby rearadmiral » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:48 pm

I put my play in on 1/27. Guess he went way up. Oh well.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
User avatar
rearadmiral
I post a lot
 
Posts: 11539
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: Loving cup

Re: Golf

Postby BS1 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:49 pm

BS1 wrote:AK +4000
Stricker +4500
Martin Laird +6600
Fowler +6600
YE Yang +9000

all for a Jackson



AK has the most talent on tour but he is a LAZY PIECE OF SHIT.....I should know better
It is what it is......
User avatar
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 7333
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: 2-0 in the SB vs. the Pats

Re: Golf

Postby M.S.83 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:39 pm

anyone else get fucked but mcliroy today. Id drill him so hard in the face if i saw him tomorrow. Had visions of a new r11 dancing in my head EARLY this afternoon
M.S.83
Professional Bike Rider
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 am
Location: south shore

Re: Golf

Postby rearadmiral » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:22 am

Yup. Was looking at 3 dimes. Oh well, such is gambling.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
User avatar
rearadmiral
I post a lot
 
Posts: 11539
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: Loving cup

Re: Golf

Postby joey_zaza » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:08 pm

kaymer 22/1
day 33/1
choi 35/1
kuchar 35/1
johnson 40/1
schwartzel 40/1
yang 66/1

- what is the best site for golf bets anyways?
User avatar
joey_zaza
Serious Stoolie
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Gambling/Poker

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest