City & State Shit

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Re: City & State Shit

Postby rearadmiral » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Not to mention, it's been available for some cable/satellite subscribers for awhile now.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby AY » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Stephen Glansburg wrote:Jacksonville is one of the worst cities I have ever been too............I rank it right up there with Montgomery YUCK!!

Although I can say that I was more disgusted with the people of Montgomery than the city itself. Jacksonville is just a dump and its full of Bible Bangers and Gang Bangers........around each corner lurks a different surprise.

I can't even begin to compare the two. Montgomery is awful. As bad as I hate Birmingham I would pick it any day over Montgomery.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby rearadmiral » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:07 am

What makes it so bad?
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby Stephen Glansburg » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:42 am

Well, I suppose you could start with the observation that there is not one Dentist in Montgomery. I tend to lose my appetite when my waitress brings my meal with a three tooth smile :lol:

On a serious note, I have never, ever seen such blatant racism in my life. People all claiming to be deciples of Jesus and praising his goodness, unless you are Black or Hispanic..........apparently Blacks and Hispanics have been rejected by Jesus.........and they ain't quiet about it either. I was fucking floored!!

Oh, and Jacksonville is just plain creeeeeepy.
Because I'm a control freak with only child syndrome who hates to see people do stupid things and not listen to me when my logic is sound. - McAsswipe
Stephen Glansburg
Serious Stoolie

Postby AY » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:51 am

Sounds like Cleveland to me.

Other thought but to much too type on this phone. Will reply tonight if I don't forget and am not mad at the Bama game.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
AY

Postby lugnutz » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:30 am

2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Junkie with a pen is the modern day bank robber.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby AY » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Stephen Glansburg wrote:Well, I suppose you could start with the observation that there is not one Dentist in Montgomery. I tend to lose my appetite when my waitress brings my meal with a three tooth smile :lol:

On a serious note, I have never, ever seen such blatant racism in my life. People all claiming to be deciples of Jesus and praising his goodness, unless you are Black or Hispanic..........apparently Blacks and Hispanics have been rejected by Jesus.........and they ain't quiet about it either. I was fucking floored!!

Oh, and Jacksonville is just plain creeeeeepy.

I don't remember all I was going to say, but one thing I have noticed over the years when speaking of blatant racism is what I hear from people who have moved here from outside the Southeast. Growing up, I was aware of the history of racial strife in the south, and just assumed it was indeed just a southern thing. That perception changed as I got older.

It is almost as if people come down here and feel comfortable voicing their racist beliefs because they feel it will be accepted. Sometimes it is, but most times nowadays these people end up with a big surprise. I work with 3 guys from Alabama, one from New York, one from Oregon and one from Salem, Mass., and those last three are EXTREMELY racist, and the rest of us just sit there baffled at the things that come from their mouths.

Just some observations.

Oh, and J'ville is a much more scenic city than Montgomery ever thought of being.
AY

Postby B Luc » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:47 pm

AY, I can't say I'm surprised in the least bit.

1 of the hens in the office (the dumbest out of the group, mind you) is convinced that racism no longer exists because a milano was elected president. I legitimately can't speak to her regarding anything not work related. It hurts my head too much.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby M.S.83 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:26 am

I am equally disgusted by all people white black asian latino.. we all fucking suck
M.S.83
Professional Bike Rider

Previous

Return to Misc