FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS - NCAAB Picks and Winners

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS - NCAAB Picks and Winners

Postby SGD » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:37 am

No coincidence that on the day I return to posting the Pres goes 4-0? Hmm. Well, here is to another 4-0 night El Pres.

Come suck on some of this...

OSU/KY+6
Watched a replay of the huge money maker for me, OSU-Wisky. Pleasure to relive all that winning cash and watch OSU lose their Bagel. KY Jelly +6, Calipari gonna get his boys ready for this or what? I'm riding the ML +220 as well.

NC/Marquette +4
Hmm, two nights and both North Carolina teams out of the tourney? Works for me. but it won't happen. Like SDSU last night, really want to play Marquette, but it is an obvious El Pres mush so I am going with Tobbaco Rd. laying the four (call me square).

KS/Richmond+10.5
The run ends here to Kansas, but question is will Hawks cover? Comes down to how well Richmond shoots the perimeter. DD Chalk has been unkind to players this tourney. This game is tight until the end when Kansas pulls away, either side you pick might be a nailbitter. Spiders playing with house money take the points and buy it up to 11.

FSU/VCU+4
VCU playihng with house money, but they might be running into a fortress of FSU. FSU is the chalk that covers today. FSU -4 the play.

last night 3-1, ytd 3-2

GLTA :D
SGD
Not Banned Yet

Re: FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS - NCAAB Picks and Winners

Postby SGD » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 am

2-2 on the night (actually 3-2 as both ML and side paid handsome dividends on KY).
SGD
Not Banned Yet

cheap designer handbags

Postby linhaita » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:09 am

Right away, cheap oakley sunglasses is across the globe labeled as this undisputed chief executive when it comes to results eyewear through her continual goals within maximizing the len's pattern coupled with making improvements to scientific operation.When you purchase replica oakley sunglasses you opt for safeguard and performance and of course if that you flaunt them around the crowd sunglasses then you're a style legend.The Author of this article is an expert at the recent fashions available for fake oakleys. Fresh drafted countless interesting articles and reviews in distinct custom goggles types.
linhaita
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box