BC

Home of Champions

Re: BC

Postby B Luc » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:31 pm

:(
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
User avatar
B Luc
I post a lot
 
Posts: 15372
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:24 pm
Location: In a hole with a shovel

Re: BC

Postby Section 40 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:11 am

(4) Colorado College vs. (1) Boston College, 9 p.m. (ESPNUHD/ESPN3.com)
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 4524
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:13 pm
Location: Patriots Bandwagon

Re: BC

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Ugh. Embarassing.
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.


CFB YTD 10-7-1
User avatar
PhillyandBCEagles
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 6457
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:22 pm
Location: the 8th century AD

Re: BC

Postby KW » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:52 pm

That's ok. You still have a shot in sailing.
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
User avatar
KW
Title Town
 
Posts: 9548
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 9:31 am
Location: Rollin in the RV with JVG

Re: BC

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:05 am

KW wrote:That's ok. You still have a shot in sailing.


Or we can just watch the highlights of 2 of the past 3 NCAA tournaments and take consolation in this year's dominance over our local rivals.
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.


CFB YTD 10-7-1
User avatar
PhillyandBCEagles
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 6457
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:22 pm
Location: the 8th century AD

Re: BC

Postby KW » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

How is The Captain going to handle losing Jackson as well as those "stiff" seniors? Maybe BC can make the CBI Final next season.
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
User avatar
KW
Title Town
 
Posts: 9548
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 9:31 am
Location: Rollin in the RV with JVG

Re: BC

Postby DB » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 am

KW wrote:How is The Captain going to handle losing Jackson as well as those "stiff" seniors? Maybe BC can make the CBI Final next season.


The Captain is busy right now http://sidelinesuperfan.wordpress.com/2011/04/13/bc-basketball-coaches-visit-houston-classroom/
80% of the globe is covered by water. The rest is covered by Albert Louis Jean
User avatar
DB
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 4443
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:49 am
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: BC

Postby KW » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:22 pm

That's great. No need to spend time at the Nike Hoops Summit, McDonald's Game or Jordan Classic when you miss the NCAA tournament and lose your top players.
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
User avatar
KW
Title Town
 
Posts: 9548
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 9:31 am
Location: Rollin in the RV with JVG

Re: BC

Postby DB » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:28 pm

KW wrote:That's great. No need to spend time at the Nike Hoops Summit, McDonald's Game or Jordan Classic when you miss the NCAA tournament and lose your top players.


They've brought in the entire state of California next season. Fab Fivesque
80% of the globe is covered by water. The rest is covered by Albert Louis Jean
User avatar
DB
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 4443
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:49 am
Location: Raleigh, NC

Previous

Return to Boston Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest