Thurzzzzz NCABB No WTF!

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Thurzzzzz NCABB No WTF!

Postby SGD » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:20 pm

So the WTF of the last post was WTF did I go against the gut, right?

Anyway, got some games on tap tonight, yo! Missed posting to the msg board, but gotta say love the Penalty Box. Spent many a minute in there when I was a kid, especially as a long-stick defensemen - with the emphasis on long stick. Daygo, go.

Tonight anyone scratching their heads on the -9 on Duke or the -1 on UConn. Catching those line tubes when the Aztecs went from -1 to +1, wow, brothers, is that a play or what? Can you go ML on the dog on this Region? Damn if I am not so confused I gotta hit the pipe and throw the dart, right?

SOUTHEAST
FLA (-3) vs BYU

Did ya see the penultimate episode of Big Love? Well don't tell me what happened in the final cause my wife is making me watch it with her before I can get to this game. BYU in New Orleans, well at least you know they won't go out and drink. Conversions and and JCLDS sure but the Mormons ain't got no use for Plural marriage and they got no use for Davies either. The magic ends here, you want to make serious money, despite Jimmers, bet the fucking mortgage on FLA (CAVEAT EMPTOR - El Pres somehow rides this fucking pick lay the fuck off) -3

PICK! FLA -3

Butler vs Wisky(-4.5)

So you make it to FF last year and you still grab 4.5 points playing the Badgers. Fuck the Badgers, lets go with experience and match-ups. Butler might not win but they'll get damned close.

Pick! Butler +4.5

Duke -9 vs Zona

Back in the lute olsen day's I'd always pick ZOna and always get disappointed. But nine fucking points on this over achieving Coach K team is too much. Despite a 2-0 ATS record against the Wildcats, Duke had a hard time getting past Michigan as 12.5 pt favorites. And I bet even El Pres backed his boys with that many pts. This is like a fucking home game for Arizona take the points and watch something else.

Pick! Zona +9

UCONN -1 vs Aztecs

Say it ain't so. UCONN dominating once again. But another fucking home game for the Aztecs. UCONN has been prone to mental lapses and now have to contend with jetlag, bad food and the runs. If the whole fucking world was jumping off the Storrs Bridge into the Connecticut River would you? I didn't think so. Take the Aztecs on the ML and with the point, Imean what is the fucking dif right?

Pick! Aztecs ML +140, +1

GLTA

Comments?
SGD
Not Banned Yet

Re: Thurzzzzz NCABB No WTF!

Postby SGD » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Str8-up and

$200/2000

Butler +4.5
ZOna+9
SDSU+1
FLA-3

GLTA
SGD
Not Banned Yet

Postby tballa55 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Thanks SGD. Be safe.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby SGD » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:45 am

Despite losing the parlay more than made up with it on mortgage play (FLA got a bit tight but Gators pulled it off in OT), Duke way to blow an eight point lead, Butler, not a surprise, and SDSU was closes at 64-65 but couldn't keep up. 3-1 on the night, not as good as El Pres' mythical 4-0 but like I say even a stopped clock is correct 2x's a day.

back later for a card sweep this evening....
GLTA

:D
SGD
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box