College Football 2011

For all non-Boston, non-gambling sports chatter

Re: College Football 2011

Postby UconnBuckeye » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:48 am

I can only hope the rumors of another school being in hot water and strory breaking soon is true. :oops:
Boise St. = THE SUCK
UconnBuckeye
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:09 pm

4 barn players arrested for burglary this morning..handgun involved what does god think of that Chiz?
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby AY » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Sweater vest asks for a five game suspension for himself. What a swell guy.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby AY » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:51 pm

DC wrote:4 barn players arrested for burglary this morning..handgun involved what does god think of that Chiz?

My mole tells me it was a drug house they burglarized and a few of the players frequented the house.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
AY

Postby rearadmiral » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Call it the Omar Effect.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby UconnBuckeye » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 pm

AY wrote:Sweater vest asks for a five game suspension for himself. What a swell guy.

I like that St.Nick supporters are the ones bashing here. Can someone please explain the kids that randomly went missing off Bama roster a few weeks ago. Did a rash of ACL tears go around like the common cold?

The SEC must be having a good laugh. Self reporting WTF is that?

Hammers falling hard soon on someone and it aint the Bucks.

And AY do me a favor a spare me the "You don't know Nicks Saban, he's a great guy bullshit"

The poster formerly known as RB laughed at you on that one, should tell you something.
Boise St. = THE SUCK
UconnBuckeye
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 pm

uconn i always respect your cfootball thoughts but man stop it with the oversigning and injury shirts being equal to what tressel did.. now it came out osu university knew back in january but waited till after signing day to report to ncaa. so tressel delays for season.. ad delays for signing class i mean cmon love this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ8RoJ5igRk

some people mentioning lsu in this street agent talk
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:38 pm

UconnBuckeye wrote:
AY wrote:Sweater vest asks for a five game suspension for himself. What a swell guy.

I like that St.Nick supporters are the ones bashing here. Can someone please explain the kids that randomly went missing off Bama roster a few weeks ago. Did a rash of ACL tears go around like the common cold?

And AY do me a favor a spare me the "You don't know Nicks Saban, he's a great guy bullshit"

The poster formerly known as RB laughed at you on that one, should tell you something.

difference is saban would have made TP ass quit! lol
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby AY » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:47 pm

UconnBuckeye wrote:

So you're saying no one in the SEC ever self reports? You couldn't be more wrong. It happens all the time.

Hammer will be falling hard on Auburn, and Texas and Oregon might get hit as well(and I STILL think some dots will connect Cal at some point). I think we've heard all we're going to hear from Columbus.

Saban is a red ass and can be a complete jerk. To his players, though, most wouldn't have any one else for a coach, and the parents tend to feel the same way.

I find comfort in knowing RB has disagreed with me on college sports issues. It only validates how right I am.
AY

Postby DC » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:31 pm

DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:28 am

i dont think 5tooler was there.. everytime someone asked who someone was Bible would say 5tooler as the person asking would make a disgusted look on their face lol
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby KW » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:31 pm

TOSU might be look at some big-time penalties when this is all over..

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6257370
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby UconnBuckeye » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Heard about this report briefly, but didn't read any articles. People seem to think the NCAA already knew about these emails.

All though there are report of Urban Meyer house shopping in a Columbus suburb.
Boise St. = THE SUCK
UconnBuckeye
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:41 pm

looks like ohio st not only big ten team having rough start to spring:

Per the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

Penn State defensive end Pete Massaro, arguably the team's best pass rusher, suffered a significant knee injury during a late-Friday workout, two sources close to the program told The Patriot-News on Friday.
The extent of the injury is still to be determined but Massaro could miss the 2011 season.

Massaro's father confirmed the injury to his son's left knee to the PSU student newspaper, and an MRI is scheduled for today. There will be no official confirmation until the MRI is completed, but all signs point to Massaro having suffered a significant injury, and if there is ligament damage that will almost certainly mean he will miss the Alabama game this September (for what it's worth, Massaro tore the ACL in his right knee in 2009).

If that MRI returns as most seemingly, Massaro would be a decent loss for the Nittany Lions. As the above article mentioned, he was arguably Penn State's best pass rusher last year, leading the team in tackles for loss and coming in second on the team in sacks. In fact, he came up with a sack of Greg McElroy in the 'Bama v. Penn State game a year ago.

This news comes on the heels of some more bad injury news from Penn State. Wide receiver Curtis Drake, who missed the Alabama game a year ago with a broken leg, recently broke the same leg once again this spring in a non-contact drill. Per the aforementioned PSU student newspaper:

Wide receiver Curtis Drake is out for the remainder of the spring after suffering a left leg injury, Penn State spokesman Jeff Nelson confirmed via text message. The injury occurred in a non-contact drill and Drake, who missed all of last season with a stress fracture in his lower left leg, gives the Lions plenty of options at wide receiver when healthy.

The former West Philadelphia Catholic star brings a great deal of versatility to the team but it's unknown how long it will take him to recover from his latest setback
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 am

lsu signed some stud s. florida qb to its 2011 class yesterday after kid decommited from Chip and the ducks.. is a top ranked dual purpose guy

damn in one off season this talented team adds mett and kid randall now... qb was their one weakness
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

PreviousNext

Return to General Sports