TV/Movies/Music/Celebs

Re: J Shore - Season 3

Postby Bud » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:19 pm

RUN T-M-C 4 LIFE!
Bud
Serious Stoolie

Postby rearadmiral » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:21 pm

At least people aren't wasting $ on their books.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby MCA » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:55 am

Angelina just challenged JWoww on TNA this week. They are going to wrestle apparently.
Dress to Impress / Tropical Attire
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Bud » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:39 pm

I find whenever I watch this show I really just want to pound my fist in these broads faces. I hate them more than terrorists.
RUN T-M-C 4 LIFE!
Bud
Serious Stoolie

Postby Mr. X » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:35 pm

MCA wrote:Angelina just challenged JWoww on TNA this week. They are going to wrestle apparently.

Angelina and Bart Scott....Vince must be quaking in his boots :roll:
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Bud » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:11 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TNA brings in washed up Angelina/JWOWOWOWWW/Bart Scott while WWE brings back in Rock, Stone Cold, Booker T and Trish Stratus.

WWE chess
TNA tiddlywinks
RUN T-M-C 4 LIFE!
Bud
Serious Stoolie

Postby Bud » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 pm

WWE gets Snooki for next monday night.

awful
RUN T-M-C 4 LIFE!
Bud
Serious Stoolie

Postby lugnutz » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Man I really wish it was real now!!
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:08 pm

The Situation went up to the microphone, wearing Aviator sunglasses, and proceeded to bomb all over the place. His jokes were so bad that one Comedy Central exec suggested that most of his act might be cut from the final broadcast of the roast, which airs March 15.
“The Sitch,” as he’s called, deadpanned to Cummings, “I actually wouldn’t call you a grenade because you won’t be blowing up anytime soon.” (Buh-dum-bum!) He told Snoop Dogg that he and Trump had a lot in common because Trump owned a lot of property and Snoop’s ancestors were property. (Snoop did not appear amused.) Before long, the audience began to boo so loudly that comedian Jeffrey Ross, who’s been at this so long he’s known as the Roastmaster General, had to interject into the act to try to save the Situation, who’d already claimed he shared one quality with Ross: “This is my first night doing comedy.”
“It’s also your last,” Ross responded, to overwhelming applause.

While the rest of the roasters took shots at Doucheface McAbstein of Dateraper Valley, probably the best one came from Snoop Dogg who apparently doesn’t enjoy jokes about being a slave, so who knows what that’s all about:

Snoop pretended to mistake the Situation for Snooki, “I’m sorry,” he said, “all white people who act black look the same to me.”
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:47 pm

I hope they leave that shit on there.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Comedy Central writers who worked on Donald Trump's roast were so worried that Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino would mess up his jokes that they spelled House Speaker John Boehner's name phonetically on his autocue as "BAYNER" -- so the "Jersey Shore" star wouldn't say, "Boner." But Sorrentino was so bad that he became the first roaster in more than a decade to be drowned in a tidal wave of heckles and boos.
"By the way, who's John Boehner?" Sorrentino pronounced it correctly -- but went on, "Check it out. Doesn't his name sound like boner? Anyone notice that . . . boner?
Sorrentino smelled strangely like a hot dog up close, reports The Post's Don Kaplan -- and ignored Kaplan when he asked The Sitch if he knew how to spell "bomb."
Sorrentino inexplicably shared the dais with seasoned comics like Lisa Lampanelli, Whitney Cummings, rookie roaster Anthony Jeselnik, Marlee Matlin, and Larry King -- who is so old that "the last time he covered an uprising in Egypt, Larry interviewed Moses," joked Jeselnik.
The roastmaster, "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, spent a good part of the event, which will air as a Comedy Central special on Tuesday, blasting The Donald's presidential aspirations. "Trump opposes abortion," said MacFarlane, "which makes sense, because that's his next wife he may be killing." Trump did not laugh.
Snoop sniped, "You're thinking of running for president? Wouldn't be the first time you pushed a black family out of their house."
Trump took the blows in stride.
"What's the difference between a wet raccoon and Donald J. Trump's hair?" the mogul joked. "A wet raccoon doesn't have $7 billion [bleeping] dollars in the bank!"
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby Spencer Pratt » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Spencer Pratt
PostDemPixls

Postby Spencer Pratt » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Spencer Pratt
PostDemPixls

Postby rearadmiral » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:49 am

I'm hardly lugnutz when it comes to making photoshops. But that looks legit. I hope it is.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby Ronnie B » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:55 am

Fake! Sammi's cunt has sores and oozes green shit.
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment