March Madness Party

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Re: March Madness Party

Postby basket2486 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:22 pm

I can't wait to slober game to all the chicks that apparently are coming before getting kicked out. Should be a blast.
If god had an iPod I'd be on his playlist
basket2486
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby Ronnie B » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:09 pm

That 05 party that PHBC speaks of was the best MM party of them all.
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

SS wrote:
PhillyandBCEagles wrote:I remember getting kicked out of the very first MM party at the Place back in '05....I had just turned 21 like a week earlier and took the T down from BC to hang out with the 10-15 people who regularly posted on here at the time before meeting my friends at the Garden for the BC-Maine Hockey East semifinal game (which was like a 5 pm faceoff). I proceeded to run up around a $100 tab in about 4 hours which doesn't include the shot or beer (or both) that everyone who found out I had just turned 21 insisted on buying me....got kicked out of the Place (not sure why because I blacked out for a bit but I have a recollection of getting hustled out the door by the bouncers and someone, possibly former poster markymania, running outside to give me my jacket), took the T to the Garden and ended up getting kicked out of there 30 minutes before the game started and before my friends even got there. I proceeded to watch the game, which went to overtime, at 4 different bars, and followed a pattern--go to bar, order a beer, drink it, get cut off when attempting to order a second beer, watch the remainder of that period, then stumble to another bar in time for the next period (I actually somehow didn't get cut off at the last place I went to, which amazed me). Ended up never catching up with my friends, stumbling around the city watching the game with random people, then passing out in the T on the way home.

Fun times.

wasn't there a random Green Line groping in there somewhere too?

:P

No, of course not

that was the next year and I was framed dammit
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles

Postby lugnutz » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Red sky.......broads every where
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Mk » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 am

<<<<Just landed

See you in about 3 hours!
Chris Broussard wannabe
Mk
Title Town

Postby Dr. Beeper » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 am

Ronnie B wrote:That 05 party that PHBC speaks of was the best MM party of them all.

and the last time u attended one too?
Look Kids Big Bang Clock.. Parliament
Dr. Beeper
Serious Stoolie

Postby SC » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:33 am

sorry, can't make it!
SC

Postby 5TOOLER » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:04 pm

can't wait to meet most of you guys

...then you woke up
Us Kids Know.
5TOOLER
Fraud Central

Postby DC » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:53 pm

goodtime at Game On today.. was fun to meet some of the names on here i had met before but not known their board names (admiral, lugz briefly) bar was kind of dead (from energy standpoint good size crowd) though till end of mason game..

was hoping to meet some of my heat haters but they must all be out of staters.. still some good times and sports talk though the only real consensus throughout Game On was how far 5toolers stock has fallen since the first march madness party...
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby Sim » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 am

Good meeting some guys yesterday for the first time (KG, DC, RA, etc.) and seeing some others (Lug, Expos, 5TOOLER, Ed the legand). Missed out on talking to B luc which wasn't cool.

Not a huge fan of the venue. TV set up is weak and being stuck in a basement kind of blows.
Sim
PostDemPixls

Postby SS » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:04 am

Sim wrote:Good meeting some guys yesterday for the first time (KG, DC, RA, etc.) and seeing some others (Lug, Expos, 5TOOLER, Ed the legand). Missed out on talking to B luc which wasn't cool.

Not a huge fan of the venue. TV set up is weak and being stuck in a basement kind of blows.

you could've asked 5TOOLER for tips on how to make it more bearable.
the long national nightmare is over.
SS
Title Town

Postby DC » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:32 am

i dont believe 5tooler was there... people would just say "thats tooler" when someone would ask who some random who walked in was.. i must have been introduced to 3 or 4 5toolers yesterday lol
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby vtexposfan » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:31 pm

The concept of introducing several people as Tooler is a longtime meme.

Glad to catch up with all the old faces. Saw Dana Bible, but didn't realize he was leaving early, otherwise I would have made time to chat with him. I was hanging out with Alicia much of the afternoon (and repeatedly suggesting that she model lingerie for Macy's as a second job.) B Luc is holding up well, and Husky and Basket continue to live the dream.

Notably absent were Hooters, Mazz, and Boston. Also had no idea why on Earth the DJ thought it was a good idea to insert rally cues over Gus Johnson's talking late in the Mason game. Mix it in softly if you're going to do it at all. And of course, all the largest screens were dedicated to the same game. It's amazing how bars fuck up showing sporting events sometimes. Really a lot easier than they made it.

Still a good time nonetheless. Quote of the day goes to MCA, who greeted me with "you look like the Unabomber."
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby B Luc » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Agreed on the DJ, vt.

Basket said Mazz was there, on the opposite side of the bar from where we were sitting.

Sim, where were you? Over by el pres?

Didn't see most people. Right leg was killing me, and all that sitting made it worse.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby Ronnie B » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Dr. Beeper wrote:
Ronnie B wrote:That 05 party that PHBC speaks of was the best MM party of them all.

and the last time u attended one too?

Not true. I was at the 08 party sizzled out of mind that was the night of the torrential rain storm and ended up at a certain former posters apt in NEBO. In fact I was at al the parties from 05-08.

For the past 3 years I've been in Florida the day of the party at a data entry convention.
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
Ronnie B

PreviousNext

Return to Misc