Pats Off-season

Home of Champions

Re: Pats Off-season

Postby vtexposfan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:05 am

MCA wrote:Being asked a question is different from starting it like Welker did. He wasn't asked. He wasn't answering anything.

He did the same fucking thing that Cromartie or any of the loud-mouthed assholes on the Jets did.

Only we as asshole Patriots fans want to act like it was different.

Guess what, it wasn't. And I'm glad he was fucking benched.

My deputy already credited you with Post du Jour in the main thread, but you should have gotten it for this one.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby vtexposfan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:07 am

MCA wrote:They'll play 16 games w/ no bye weeks and no extra week between conference champs/superbowl.

2 games preseason.

I said "November" in the main thread. Never underestimate the desire of wealthy white people to assert how important and powerful they are.

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby Pokey Reese » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 am

1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
Pokey Reese
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:43 am

you can be fired up without talking shit in media..

you know what i miss the brady who was head buttung drew in the tunnel of that first superbowl...what i loved about this reg season was that same guy was back..you could see it in his emotions on the field..

yesterday when cbs came on and went to the tunnel i saw the same brady i saw before giants sb tense... i know ive read he tells the guys he cant get rowdy in effort to keep focus but maybe he is better just letting go..

before anyone comes after me for thinking i know how brady feels let me say im not making some definative statement just saying what i see from watching the screen..he looked tight before game... giants game whole team looked tight before pressure of what they were trying to achieve..this game just brady did of guys cbs showed
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:09 pm

I can only bring myself to read the first few posts here.....but if you don't think preemptively insulting Rex was a stupid idea you are an idiot. It solidified the Jets team attitude and helped inspire them.
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby mcm » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:58 am

good to know that Welker's comments made Brady throw that awful INT on the first drive and also made Crumpler drop that gimme TD

should have been 14-0 after the 1st quarter...game, set, match
lugnutz wrote:Our talk was brief but she seems cool.
mcm
Title Town

Postby lugnutz » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:06 pm

The New England Patriots have signed TE Carson Butler, QB Jonathan Crompton, WR Buddy Farnham, DL Marlon Favorite, WR Darnell Jenkins, CB Thad Turner and DB Ross Ventrone to future contracts. All seven players finished the 2010 season the New England practice squad.

Everything is going to be fine now.
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Ted Striker » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:29 pm

A little All 22 action from Playbook. The worst part is seeing that Rex stole some of his gameplan from the Pats 2001 victory.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playoffs/09000d5d81dc540a/Playbook-Gang-Green-beats-New-England?module=HP_video

Brady missed some easy throws. Play 1: Hit Woodhead early and let him go to work in the open field. Play 3: Someone is absolutely wide open on a deep cross at the 40.

On another play, Brady locks onto Gronk, probably looking for a pick from Branch to open Gronk on the wheel route but Welker is open on a comeback on the opposite side of the field. This play preceded the fake punt disaster. 12 was off his game.
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless
Ted Striker
Serious Stoolie

Postby Spencer Pratt » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:31 am

Spencer Pratt
PostDemPixls

Postby Wisdom Of Tom Jackson » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:43 pm

You guys liking my Pats pick or what????

Also, what the hell happened around here? No one's posted in the Pats thread since September????
Wisdom Of Tom Jackson
Professional Bike Rider

Postby lugnutz » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Holy shit !!!!! Welcome back.

Cool hand I like that post very much.
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby 5TOOLER » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:16 pm

foot surgery for Brady tomorrow.
Us Kids Know.
5TOOLER
Fraud Central

Postby DC » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:03 am

flipping through channels and just my luck got sound FX of sundays game on nfl network.. just awful..
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby cool_hand » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 am

lugnutz wrote:Holy shit !!!!! Welcome back.

Cool hand I like that post very much.

The raging drunken prose or the superior logic?

Anyway, what I was trying to say is that teams built and motivated on emotions dont last in the NFL. Season is too long. Plus, those team make mistakes. But, once you get into the playoffs, you are dealing with good teams, even the emotional teams that sneak into the mix. And if those teams can minimize mistakes and turnovers, there isn't much of a chance for a 'methodical, unemotional, disciplined team' against a team that has been raging to rip your head off for months.

Ravens looked like worldbeaters when they beat the Pats, but emotional teams cant sustain it, which is why they got beat the next week, and which is why I'd bet heavy on Pitt this week. BB has to realize that the Pats are the top dog and people and teams hate them. Despite the hype, we barely won all three superbowls and the first two, we were the sweethearts. By the third, our vets were too mature to fall for traps, lose focus, be arrogant, or not get it.

At their best, with months of focus and hate stewing behind them, most NFL playoff teams can drop the hammer and beat any enemy for one game. BB is a master, but he lacks a little in the motivational department. Fuck method, discipline, benching stars... blah, blah, blah. He needs to hire an assistant who is a headhunter and pull him out, maybe two or three times a year. Fucking hire Tom Cable as a defensive assistant and let him build trust with the players.Then let BB be BB and steer this team into the playoffs. And when they face the Jets, Indy, Raven... take the leash off of a mad dog like Cable and let him smash chairs and talk about how he wants to rape Braylon Edwards in the ass, while Jason Taylor sucks his dick, and the kill the whole state of NYC.

That's what the Pats need.
cool_hand
Serious Stoolie

Postby vtexposfan » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:09 pm

So I thought that since the Patriots played in Oakland in 2008, it would be Oakland's turn to come to Foxboro. Why is the game in Oakland again?

vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

PreviousNext

Return to Boston Sports