Patriots

Home of Champions

Re: Patriots

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:37 pm

And I think you are the worst kind of fan there is.....your doom and gloom shit is a product of being a fan of teams that never did anything.....now you use it when you root for teams that have won in recent years.

I was ranting...fuck you if you have a problem with it. I'm now thinking I dont post in enough threads up here...so new goal every time you post I'm following it up with a post of my own. Suck on that you cunt fart
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby KW » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:38 pm

How does the Pats defense get let off the hook? No turnovers, Jets ran the ball well and Sanchez threw for 3 td's.

It's great to have a ton of draft picks, but this Patriots team needs a deep threat who isn't a 270-lb TE.
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby DC » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 pm

lugnutz wrote:First learn how to spell Bruschi. 2nd I have no idea what Lugz and his crowd means, don't really care.

So I wear my heart on my sleeve.....fuck those that don't. This was a "bridge" year in most peoples minds, the defense was too young yap yap yap. This lose wasn't on the D. Fuck you if you don't but I want them to win every year, and get upset when they don't. Fuck you if you thought the Jets could win after the Pats had 2 weeks to prepare. Fuck you if you always root against them and you are finally right one time and think you can gloat about it without coming off as more of an asshole. Fuck you if you if you wore something green today. Fuck you Sportscenter I wont watch another minute of that show until after next week. Fuck you my fantasy teams because of the previous statement. Fuck you all those who are reading this for spelling mistakes and grammar errors. Fuck you Rex...fuck you Branch for making those stupid gestures to the Jets bench and then not catching that pass from Brady a few minutes later in front of the same players. Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you That is all

first props to correcting my spelling in a post where you say "fuck you all who check for spelling mistakes" got a chuckle out of that

throw a bone to Lugz and crowd meant this: MCA and too a much lesser extent I have been called out as being negative pats fans.. While others call you and a few others as positive to a fault.. If you read the post I was saying I think the future is bright for the pats and they might be along a similiar path to what denver did when it had a second run under elway. I was pissed yesterday and I know MCA was too.. Just cause we try and be reasonable sometimes and view pats without a bias does not mean we arent just as upset...

I will still continue to call out the media and fans though.. why do people say these players dont listen to the hype or get caught up in the trash talk just because the super bowl teams didn't.. there are very few guys from those teams left.. these young guys may not tune out the world once they leave the Razor everynight.

my arguement against some fans and media around here is exactly like the jets distaste for the pats.. They claim the pats act holier then though when that is not accurate.. read mike silvers yahoo column today... boston fans and media have taken that same approach.. I could care less if people trash talk but its the hypocrisy of when others do it we call them out and when its are own guys we give them a pass. Thats not uncommon or even wrong.. fans all over the country do the same thing.. my problem is boston/pats fans act as if their teams are saints and call out others.. its the hypocrisy of the local media and fans that pisses me off not the actions.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby vtexposfan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:23 pm

KW wrote:How does the Pats defense get let off the hook? No turnovers, Jets ran the ball well and Sanchez threw for 3 td's.

One of those came with a short field after a failed fake punt and the Jets controlled the clock. They bent without breaking.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Didn't every drive start in Patriots territory?
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby AY » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:31 pm

KW wrote:How does the Pats defense get let off the hook? No turnovers, Jets ran the ball well and Sanchez threw for 3 td's.

It's great to have a ton of draft picks, but this Patriots team needs a deep threat who isn't a 270-lb TE.

The only real complaint I have from the defense is letting Cotchery get open and set up the TD to put them ahead 21-11 right after the offense had finally done something good(TD + 2pt) and made it a FG game. Take that away and they hold the Jets to about 250 yards, they held them to a FG after the Brady INT and backed up against a wall and kept giving the ball back to the offense(Pats had a 10 minute advantage in TOP).

That's not to say there is room for improvement, but the defense is the least of my concern. Offensive playcalling was atrocious. Trying to get all cutesy early on with the play that resulted in the INT, absolutely NO sense of urgency on the long drive in the 4th. Two dropped TD's didn't help(Crumpler and Welker).

Then there is luck. Sometimes, the breaks just seem to go all in one direction. The first onside kick couldn't be a better example.

The Patriots didn't deserve to win that game.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Fuck McAdams DC. According to him they sucked after the first lose of the season and were going to suck all year anyways. He has no right to say shit. Worst fan ever.
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Ronnie B » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Hate to say it but this team missed Randy Moss big time yesterday. He who laughs last laughs best.
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
Ronnie B

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:15 pm

lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Ronnie B » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Yeah nothing like dinking and dunking all the way down the field down two touchdowns in the fourth quarter. They literally had nobody to throw the ball deep too. Oh I forgot about Brandon Tate. :roll:
Ronnie B

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Brady was sacked and pressured the whole game....there was no time for a deep ball. Go down into the PB and check out the Beckinsale pics I just posted and just stop with the Moss shit.
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Ronnie B » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 pm

lugnutz wrote:Brady was sacked and pressured the whole game....there was no time for a deep ball. Go down into the PB and check out the Beckinsale pics I just posted and just stop with the Moss shit.

Give me a break. He threw the ball 50 times and was sacked 5 let's say he was pressured another 8 . Keep drinking Belichicks cool aid. I'm sure they couldn't have used Richard Seymour either. Go to the penalty box and stay there.
Ronnie B

Postby KW » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 pm

The lack of a deep threat allowed the Jets to take away the short routes, which in turn led to the pressure, it wasn't the other way around. Jets played 11 Db's yesterday, which should have opened up the running game, yet BJGE only had 9 carries? It's safe to say that the Patriots played right into the Jets' hands.
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby TeeDub » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:55 pm

lugnutz wrote:first lose of the season.

that's twice now. Clean it up.
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Section 40 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Brady looked completely confused yesterday. Two possessions in a row in the 4th quarter he scrambled around for wahte seemed like 8 seconds before throwing it away and on one of them nobody was within 15 yards of Welker and the last, worst, Branch was all alone in the end zone but Brady couldn't find him. Sanchez, when given extra time, found his open WR's.
Fake punt, terrible execution. Crumpler dropped a sure TD pass and they only get a FG. combine that -4 points with the -3 they didn't get on the first possession and there is one TD right there. Woodhead was the feature back yesterday and BJE was an afterthought, why? Why didn't Belichick challenge the Holmes TD? Brady had Crumpler down the middle and he was clearly mugged but the refs refused to throw the flag, why? The Jets were penalized 3 times total yesterday while the Pats continually shot themselves in the foot.... The highest scoring offense in the league scores one TD, at home, after two weeks off. Pathetic. Usually defenses will hound receivers or rush the passer, The Jets did both, the Patriots, as they had all season, did neither. The Pats defense fed off the Offense during the regular season, knowing the other team had to pass to play catch up. But once the Pats Offense was stifled and the Jets didn't have to throw the Pats d couldn't get a much needed turnover..... This may have been worse than last years asswhuppin.....
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

PreviousNext

Return to Boston Sports