Re: Patriots

Postby 5TOOLER » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 pm

chung = thrown under the bus by zoltan
Us Kids Know.
5TOOLER
Fraud Central

Postby MCA » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:08 pm

DC wrote:Please no more duck boats , crush everyone bs from this whole damn area..

You can't say that around here DC....lugnutz and the rest of the fuckign asshole women will get all mad at you.

The reality is that this is the 2nd home playoff loss in a row. and the Patriots haven't won a superbowl since their Quarterback became Hollywood. None of this means that one caused the other, or vice versa, but I'm stating facts to you.

They haven't won since Spygate and they certainly have been out-coached and out-gameplanned more in the last 2 years than the prior 5 combined.

Now you can all rip me up and down for saying anything negative....you can all go suck a fat dick and go to sleep tonight pumped up for the Pro Bowl.

Go fuck yourselves.
Dress to Impress / Tropical Attire
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby JJ » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Ted Striker wrote:Maybe the worst coaching job of the BB era. The fake punt call was horrific and grinding the clock out when you're down 10, I'm speechless.

Glad we weren't the only ones thinking this way. I couldn't hear Nantz/Simms while in one of the luxury boxes tonite and so I don't know what they had to say about it, but my buddy and I were shocked at that 5-6 minute drive in the middle of the 4th Qtr. Absolutely no friggin' urgency whatsoever. You needed a TD AND a FG. And you started the drive w/ ~11 minutes left in the game. And your defense wasn't exactly shutting them down. I think you needed some urgency on that drive, and perhaps have 7 minutes left on the clock rather than 5 when you gave the Jets the ball back.
JJ
Professional Bike Rider

Postby Mk » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:16 pm

MCA wrote:
DC wrote:Please no more duck boats , crush everyone bs from this whole damn area..

You can't say that around here DC....lugnutz and the rest of the fuckign asshole women will get all mad at you.

The reality is that this is the 2nd home playoff loss in a row. and the Patriots haven't won a superbowl since their Quarterback became Hollywood. None of this means that one caused the other, or vice versa, but I'm stating facts to you.

They haven't won since Spygate and they certainly have been out-coached and out-gameplanned more in the last 2 years than the prior 5 combined.

Now you can all rip me up and down for saying anything negative....you can all go suck a fat dick and go to sleep tonight pumped up for the Pro Bowl.

Go fuck yourselves.

Now THAT'S how you wrap up a season!

Chris Broussard wannabe
Mk
Title Town

Postby Ronnie B » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Haha at MCA.
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby DC » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:27 pm

agree great post MCA... they are young they have picks and will prob be vegas favorite or co favorite next year...being up here past month though i understand why rest of country hates this team... from local media on down to most fans its such an entitled arrogant take.. brady is still best qb in game but has dropped off in playoffs like peyton manning does lately.. it will be 7 years by time next years superbowl comes around..damn thats longer then the run of titles of 3 in 5 years.. that said I hope the Pats EARN it next year!
Last edited by DC on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby Ronnie B » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:45 pm

29 days till pitchers and catchers report.
Ronnie B

Postby AY » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:06 pm

I don't know who the radio guys are that do the halftime report(main host is Tanguay), but the guy who isn't named Tanguay absolutely ripped the Patriots at halftime, mainly play calling. He probably had a heart attack watching that awful 7+ minute, zero point drive in the 4th quarter.

What an awful, awful game.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY

Postby MCA » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Ronnie B wrote:29 days till pitchers and catchers report.

Big fucking deal. So its like 3 months until anything actually fucking matters. Then another 6 months of dramatic bullshit until it REALLY matters.
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Ronnie B » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:33 pm

MCA wrote:
Ronnie B wrote:29 days till pitchers and catchers report.

Big fucking deal. So its like 3 months until anything actually fucking matters. Then another 6 months of dramatic bullshit until it REALLY matters.

Go to bed. You'll feel better tomorrow.
Ronnie B

Postby vtexposfan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:58 am

AY wrote:I don't know who the radio guys are that do the halftime report(main host is Tanguay), but the guy who isn't named Tanguay absolutely ripped the Patriots at halftime, mainly play calling. He probably had a heart attack watching that awful 7+ minute, zero point drive in the 4th quarter.

The other guy is Andy Gresh. Like Gary Tanguay, he used to be a thoughtful respectable broadcaster until the Patriots' flagship station flipped from alternative to sports talk. Then the modus operandi became "scream and make up fake arguments to reach the lowest common denominator."

The studio shows were much better when Bill Abbate was involved. Much much better.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby vtexposfan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 am

As for the game itself, Darrelle Revis is the Most Valuable Player, this defense played its collective ass off and didn't deserve to lose, and I hope you all enjoyed the last Patriots game until November. Enjoy the last three games before the owners cry poor and then make themselves richer by not having games at all.

Seriously, who do these white motherfuckers think they're negotiating with? Do they think their players are lily white and affluent? This is not Bob Kraft's paper company or Paul Allen's computer enterprise or Woody Johnson's consumer health products business. These are largely black people from poor areas who wouldn't have a fucking nickel if they don't play football. They're not greedy, they just want market value just like the owners expect to get for what they do. Show me the books or I assume you're hiding something from me. It's that simple. I won't judge you for what you do with your wealth, you made that money, I didn't. Just be honest people.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby DC » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:00 am

let me throw the lugz crowd a bone: For last 2 years when talking football in dc ive been telling people who ask me if the pats run is done the following. I said i hoped we were seeing what denver did with elway... they had a great run of 4 superbowls but lost all of them compared to Brady winning 3... then they got old but rebuilt on the fly for about 4 years getting younger on D and picking up T Davis etc... They never slipped into a 4-12 type team usually winning at least 8 or more making playoffs but not getting back to big game. Then they looked unstoppable in 96 i believe but were shocked by Jax in playoffs.. (pats went on to SB) They were just a year too early.. They went on to win it next 2 years and elway retired on top.. maybe this was the pats 96 bronco season... great record but young team..year too early perhaps? barring some awful injury next years team should be better and even if not record wise in ability to win in post season...

need a big reciever..love the muchkins they got but one guy with size (aj green will be gone.. julio jones?) would help
a pass rusher no doubt..
maybe a running back who is a threat to break some long runs?

bottom line if Pats come up with another solid draft this could play out for brady like it did Elway..

but the media and fans need to stop acting like they are the defending champs still.. that whole entitled attitude and atmosphere might not have effected the bruschi and harrisons in past but these young guys ears might not be as closed...
Last edited by DC on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby lugnutz » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 pm

First learn how to spell Bruschi. 2nd I have no idea what Lugz and his crowd means, don't really care.

So I wear my heart on my sleeve.....fuck those that don't. This was a "bridge" year in most peoples minds, the defense was too young yap yap yap. This lose wasn't on the D. Fuck you if you don't but I want them to win every year, and get upset when they don't. Fuck you if you thought the Jets could win after the Pats had 2 weeks to prepare. Fuck you if you always root against them and you are finally right one time and think you can gloat about it without coming off as more of an asshole. Fuck you if you if you wore something green today. Fuck you Sportscenter I wont watch another minute of that show until after next week. Fuck you my fantasy teams because of the previous statement. Fuck you all those who are reading this for spelling mistakes and grammar errors. Fuck you Rex...fuck you Branch for making those stupid gestures to the Jets bench and then not catching that pass from Brady a few minutes later in front of the same players. Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you That is all
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby MCA » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 pm

^^^
I rest my case.

Stay in the MISC and below threads.

"fuck you if you wore something green."

I hate that you're a Patriots fan.
MCA