Police Brutality

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Postby Section 40 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:20 pm

What the fuck is my schtick KG?
Sim and Boston say that I say that cops do no wrong that thats MY schtick? They comment on a taped beating and drag me into their discussion and I'm the one with the problem? OK.
Simmy and Boston, Where is your outrage over the excessive force that officer Maguire used a few weeks back? What an asshole he was to shoot poor Mr Cinelli. He could have asked him to stop nicely, that would have been the proper thing to do. Where was your commentary for this event?
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby TeeDub » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:21 pm

lugnutz wrote:You just call me fucking normal??? Those are fighting words you shit! :lol:

normal? no fucking way. mainstream yep. nothing about our society is normal
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Sim » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Section 40 wrote:Where is your outrage over the excessive force that officer Maguire used a few weeks back? What an asshole he was to shoot poor Mr Cinelli. He could have asked him to stop nicely, that would have been the proper thing to do. Where was your commentary for this event?

Seriously?
Sim
PostDemPixls

Postby K-G » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:24 pm

I think that is a great comparison and I can't wait to hear Sim and Boston's views on that incident.
lugnutz wrote:See as I have explained before I never had to take English in high school or college....others did it for me. So I my writing skills are lacking.
K-G
PostDemPixls

Postby Sim » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:25 pm

pretty sure that insanity is a conversation killer.

back to your regularly scheduled programming...of beating on lugnutz.
Sim
PostDemPixls

Postby lugnutz » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:26 pm

TeeDub wrote:
normal? no fucking way. mainstream yep. nothing about our society is normal

I just read earth's entire history....our society is no different than all the ones that came before. We just report on ours in more ways and much more often.
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Boston » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:26 pm

hahahah

wow
Boston
Title Town

Postby Boston » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:28 pm

sunny out today, isn't it?
Boston
Title Town

Postby lugnutz » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:29 pm

This ain't the weather thread.

Bwhahahaha @ Sim
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Boston » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Boston
Title Town

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:41 pm

No telling what immediately proceeded the videotaping and something obviously spurred the dude to whip out his camera. And the kid who gets pounded, his buddy's have that resigned, "Here he goes again..." look on their faces like they know their friend's a major league asshole. Not to mention, the tone of people in the car doesn't indicate that the kid was any type of victim (in fact, she was shocked he told cop to 'shut up' which really makes you wonder what happened right before that).

Bottom line, kid looked like he had it coming here.

Plenty of cops can be dicks. But acting like an asshole to them ensures they will be.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby Section 40 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Right about now Sim and Boston are high fiving each other, doing cartwheels while trashing America.

Oregon police officer killed in shooting A Rainier, Oregon, police officer who struggled with a suspect at a car audio shop was killed by a gunshot Wednesday, according to the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.

Asshole cop probably deserved it.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby tballa55 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Sect 40 no one is forcing anyone to be cops, they know what they are getting into when they sign up for the job.

Do you see convenience store clerks going around beating people with nightsticks whenever someone tells them to shut up? I'd be willing to bet anything that more clerks than cops get killed every year. So aren't they the real hero's doing a riskier job without a gun, mace, nightstick on their hip?

Yeah people who kill cops are fucked up and deserve to die but so does anyone that kills anyone no matter the profession they choose to go into. Cops beating up on people because they don't give them the respect they deserve? GTFOOH. How many cops actually treat people with respect, the majority of them on the job are a bunch of conceited power hungry assholes.

Sect 40 I don't know if you're a cop or whatever but go fuck yourself.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Re: Police Brutality

Postby tballa55 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Sect 40 what do you think about those hard working, hero cops who steal guns from each other and put them on the streets? Real stand up guys.

A gun swiped from a police lieutenant's locker - sparking a probe into whether it was an inside job by disgruntled officers - was sold to an NYPD buyback program for $100.

The discovery is alarming because it means that if cops took the 9-mm. pistol from their supervisor as a retaliatory prank, they dangerously let it out of their possession.

"We've had guns disappear in the past because malcontents stupidly thought that was a way to make their cause known, but they usually showed up late in the same precinct," a police source said Tuesday.

"For police guns to be floating around like this - shameful."

The handgun is one of two weapons discovered missing from lockers - secured with combination locks - in the 103rd Precinct stationhouse in Jamaica, Queens, on Saturday.

One belonged to Lt. Charles Minch, the special operations officer; the other belonged to his driver, Officer Charles Lovett, sources said.

Minch showed up to work Saturday evening to find his office door still locked but the combination locks on the lockers dangling open.

The office was empty for less than two hours that day, so Internal Affairs Bureau investigators suspect one or more cops in the precinct is the culprit.

Minch had recently rearranged the schedules of half a dozen cops so that many had to work weekends - and they weren't happy about it.

"Morale at the station was not where it should be, so that's what's under the microscope," another source said.

The mystery took a surprising turn over the weekend, when a man walked into a Brooklyn stationhouse and said he had a gun to turn in as part of the NYPD's buyback program, sources said.

It's a no-questions-asked initiative aimed at getting weapons that might be used in crimes off the street.

As part of standard procedure, the NYPD traced the 9-mm. and realized it belongs to Minch.

Investigators have started interviewing all 103rd Precinct staff who worked Saturday, and they are trying to get DNA from the weapon.

They were also trying to try to track down the man who turned in the gun in Brooklyn.

"Someone could have ditched the gun, and the guy legitimately found it," one source said.

"Or someone could have had a friend, or worse, someone they once arrested, do a favor and walk the gun in."

Lovett's gun has not turned up.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Re: Police Brutality

Postby Section 40 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:38 pm

If it offends you so much do something about it. Or quietly bitch in the background like a whiny little pussy.
Go suck a cock ya fucking pansy.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

PreviousNext

Return to Misc