Police Brutality

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Postby Sim » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:51 pm

I have a lot to learn Boston, admittedly.
Sim
PostDemPixls
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 am

Postby Section 40 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Two great crusaders stand as one sticking up for the idiots of the world.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:13 pm
Location: Patriots Bandwagon

Postby lugnutz » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Saying shut up is a sign of disrespect no matter whom you say it to. I hesitate to say it to anyone let alone an armed law enforcement agent. This must explain why despite living on the edge of society I can say, one incident with standing, I have never been arrested or harassed by a police officer in my life.
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot
 
Posts: 25501
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Laconia Smithsonian Museum

Postby TeeDub » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 pm

shut up
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:06 am
Location: Naples, FL

Postby Giggles » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:01 pm

The real crime here is that the cop let that other ne'er do well smoke a butt right next to the pump.
User avatar
Giggles
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:28 am
Location: Stoop/Hamiltons

Postby Boston » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:02 pm

lugnutz wrote:despite living on the edge of society


:?:
User avatar
Boston
Title Town
 
Posts: 8229
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Postby Sim » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Section 40 wrote:Two great crusaders stand as one sticking up for the idiots of the world.


Where did I stick up for the kid?

Let's not confuse the interpolation of my condemnation for overly officious policing with some sort implied support for the arrested. The former is where I'm heading, not the latter. I didn't make a single argument for the kid's innocence; in fact, I'll go on record as saying he's probably a fucking punk who deserved to get the shit kicked out him. I just expect more from our public servants who should hold themselves to a higher standard, professionally, and act in accordance with the applicable procedures laid to them in months of the academy and thereafter. Fairly certain they're not taught to beat the fuck out of anyone who talks back to them. If you can't keep your cool in the face of a 19 year old kid telling you to shut up, go look for another job.
Last edited by Sim on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sim
PostDemPixls
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 am

Postby Section 40 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:03 pm

No Lug, This is America, you can say whatever you want whenever you want to anybody you want and fuck the cops because they are all assholes. Just ask Boston and Sim, they know.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:13 pm
Location: Patriots Bandwagon

Postby lugnutz » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:03 pm

TeeDub wrote:shut up



IO'm calling your Nana....is it still SYcamore-4-3317?
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot
 
Posts: 25501
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Laconia Smithsonian Museum

Postby Giggles » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 pm

What if the kid was an Iraq war vet?
User avatar
Giggles
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:28 am
Location: Stoop/Hamiltons

Postby Boston » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Boston wrote:
lugnutz wrote:despite living on the edge of society


:?:
User avatar
Boston
Title Town
 
Posts: 8229
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Postby K-G » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:09 pm

I love Section 40's schtick. I wish this was 2001 so I could stick up for accountants and their fine work at Enron. You know, I'm in the same profession so they can do no wrong. Despite blatant evidence to the contrary. Cops can do whatever the fuck they want just because they are cops.
lugnutz wrote:See as I have explained before I never had to take English in high school or college....others did it for me. So I my writing skills are lacking.
User avatar
K-G
PostDemPixls
 
Posts: 1129
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: Boston

Postby lugnutz » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:10 pm

I wouldn't put myself or my exploits in with those of mainstream of society.
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot
 
Posts: 25501
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Laconia Smithsonian Museum

Postby TeeDub » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:13 pm

a boozing cheater IS mainstream in our society.
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:06 am
Location: Naples, FL

Postby lugnutz » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:20 pm

You just call me fucking normal??? Those are fighting words you shit! :lol:
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot
 
Posts: 25501
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Laconia Smithsonian Museum

PreviousNext

Return to Misc

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest