NFL

The land of the mortal lock and Poker

Postby rearadmiral » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:48 pm

MCA wrote:
rearadmiral wrote:What's a good site to find a money line on game already played?


I'm confused by this question.

like, you played it on another site but wanted a ML on top of it?

or the game was already played.


I'm so dumb.


I told my old man I got a game in for him but I just held it so I was trying to track down the what the ML was on the game. Got a pretty good idea, just wanted to poke around.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
User avatar
rearadmiral
I post a lot
 
Posts: 11539
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: Loving cup

Postby rearadmiral » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Haha. Thanks man. Should've mentioned it was Friday when I was off to a wedding and smothered.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
User avatar
rearadmiral
I post a lot
 
Posts: 11539
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: Loving cup

Postby mcm » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Seahawks +3

what an awful game this is
lugnutz wrote:Our talk was brief but she seems cool.
User avatar
mcm
Title Town
 
Posts: 7599
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Room 112

Postby UconnBuckeye » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Colts are -3

Balt -2.5

Philly -2.5
Boise St. = THE SUCK
User avatar
UconnBuckeye
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 2876
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:47 am
Location: CT

Postby One Up in Peabody » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:15 pm

rearadmiral wrote:What's a good site to find a money line on game already played?


vegasinsider.com shows them as well, just fyi for future reference...
"You could shit your pants and probably still bag something out of there" - BLuc describing Blush in Vegas
One Up in Peabody
Stoolie 4 Life
 
Posts: 2066
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:02 am

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Some pretty goods odds here if Pats were to get knocked out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... nfl-303712
User avatar
rearadmiral
I post a lot
 
Posts: 11539
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: Loving cup

Postby Ronnie B » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 pm

rearadmiral wrote:
MCA wrote:
rearadmiral wrote:What's a good site to find a money line on game already played?


I'm confused by this question.

like, you played it on another site but wanted a ML on top of it?

or the game was already played.


I'm so dumb.


I told my old man I got a game in for him but I just held it so I was trying to track down the what the ML was on the game. Got a pretty good idea, just wanted to poke around.


So you're gonna make your dad pay ?
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
User avatar
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 7046
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: Looking for Baxter

Postby UconnBuckeye » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:44 pm

My site shows AFC -3.5

Gonna throw 100 on that
Boise St. = THE SUCK
User avatar
UconnBuckeye
Alt-Tab Master
 
Posts: 2876
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:47 am
Location: CT

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Ronnie B wrote:
rearadmiral wrote:
MCA wrote:
rearadmiral wrote:What's a good site to find a money line on game already played?


I'm confused by this question.

like, you played it on another site but wanted a ML on top of it?

or the game was already played.


I'm so dumb.


I told my old man I got a game in for him but I just held it so I was trying to track down the what the ML was on the game. Got a pretty good idea, just wanted to poke around.


So you're gonna make your dad pay ?


"The game is the game."

Image
User avatar
rearadmiral
I post a lot
 
Posts: 11539
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: Loving cup

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:59 pm

He didn't lose, Ron. That's why I had to track down the money line. And he got paid.
User avatar
rearadmiral
I post a lot
 
Posts: 11539
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: Loving cup

Postby Ronnie B » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:00 pm

rearadmiral wrote:He didn't lose, Ron. That's why I had to track down the money line. And he got paid.



Color me confused. Please don't explain it.
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
User avatar
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 7046
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: Looking for Baxter

Postby Sim » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:30 pm

When I used to gamble, I went through a conduit and I know he used to eat a lot of my action, despite our friendship.

Actually makes winning better.
Sim
PostDemPixls
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 am

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:39 pm

You think he's less of a friend because he sat on it? (i.e. "despite our friendship")
User avatar
rearadmiral
I post a lot
 
Posts: 11539
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: Loving cup

Postby Sim » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:41 pm

If I were putting in bets for a good friend, I wouldn't eat his action only to hope he lost. People are different.
Sim
PostDemPixls
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 am

Postby Ronnie B » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:42 pm

rearadmiral wrote:You think he's less of a friend because he sat on it? (i.e. "despite our friendship")



Yes.
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
User avatar
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!
 
Posts: 7046
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: Looking for Baxter

PreviousNext

Return to Gambling/Poker

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Steeler [Crawler] and 1 guest