NYE

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Postby mcm » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:20 pm

he means well
lugnutz wrote:Our talk was brief but she seems cool.
mcm
Title Town

Postby rearadmiral » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Knoxville = full of shit

cool_hand = token right-wing loony

vtex = built in excuse
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:24 pm

rearadmiral wrote:
PhillyandBCEagles wrote:
PhillyandBCEagles wrote:12/29 - Drive up to RI, BC-URI hoops in Kingston, finish the night in Boston
12/30 - BC-Colgate hockey at Dartmouth, hit the bars there
12/31 - Montreal
1/1 - Hungover drive all the way back to Philly (unless the Eagles-Cowboys game on the 2nd is flexed to 8 pm in which case I'll probably spend the night in Hanover or Boston)

Had a good time despite the BC loss at URI. Montreal was sick, wish I'd spent more than one night there...no issues crossing the border either way, about a 5-minute wait going into Canada and 15-20 minutes coming back (but my US cell phone signal picked back up right when I pulled into the line so it was an OK wait). Will definitely make a longer return trip to Montreal although probably not for NYE, was a little too much of a Mass/upstate NY high school crowd.

So you banged a 17-year-old?

No although there was a group of HS girls staying on our floor that my buddy was drunkenly trying to get me to consider as a backup option. At risk of sounding like Smikeal, thankfully it didn't come down to that
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby ed » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 pm

MCA wrote:I seriously can't get over this.

I'm really at the point in life where all I want is a decent fucking meal. I'll do just about anything if the meal is going to be good.

I'd rather everybody make something at this point.

one of the wives makes an insane buffalo chicken dip. why not that?

why not order pizza? Why not get italian food?

But hours old chinese reheated?

What the fuck.

the only thing worse than reheated chinese, is reheated taco bell.
Pussybar
ed
Serious Stoolie

Postby rearadmiral » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:52 pm

PhillyandBCEagles wrote:
rearadmiral wrote:
PhillyandBCEagles wrote:
PhillyandBCEagles wrote:12/29 - Drive up to RI, BC-URI hoops in Kingston, finish the night in Boston
12/30 - BC-Colgate hockey at Dartmouth, hit the bars there
12/31 - Montreal
1/1 - Hungover drive all the way back to Philly (unless the Eagles-Cowboys game on the 2nd is flexed to 8 pm in which case I'll probably spend the night in Hanover or Boston)

Had a good time despite the BC loss at URI. Montreal was sick, wish I'd spent more than one night there...no issues crossing the border either way, about a 5-minute wait going into Canada and 15-20 minutes coming back (but my US cell phone signal picked back up right when I pulled into the line so it was an OK wait). Will definitely make a longer return trip to Montreal although probably not for NYE, was a little too much of a Mass/upstate NY high school crowd.

So you banged a 17-year-old?

No although there was a group of HS girls staying on our floor that my buddy was drunkenly trying to get me to consider as a backup option. At risk of sounding like Smikeal, thankfully it didn't come down to that

Age of consent is 16 up there. Some 18-year-old smoke wants to get down and you're gonna say 'no'? GTFOOH. Sounds like you should bookmark this*:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_co ... th_America

lol at Mexico's "disclaimer".

*---I in no way endorse wikipedia. But it's PhillyBC.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby Section 40 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:52 pm

MCA wrote:
mcm wrote:wow @ McAdam's situation. Sounds awful. There's got to be a decent chinese place that delivers to wherever you are.

Of course there is. There's probably 10 of them.

But no. its not the Kowloon. WHICH SUCKS ASS WHEN ITS FRESH TO BEGIN WITH.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3AArts+and+EntertainmentForum%3A9501Discussion%3A39edc4e9-8057-4c98-9391-3c07e1e75aa6&plckCurrentPage=0&p1=Upbox_links

Re: Your favorite Chinese food in the Boston area?
posted at 12/28/2010 12:58 PM EST

JackiePick
First: 12/28/2010
Last: 12/28/2010 Kowloon on Route 1 in Saugus is really good (for a big place), but for local Chinese food (for take-out), I go to China Jade in Beverly. Their chicken fingers are prefect.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Previous

Return to Misc