I was so amazed

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

I was so amazed

Postby lwnshxj61 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:23 am

7 Best Young Football Players Under
2013 Over time,Babyliss MiraCurl, there is always a player who represents his era in football stage. Zinedine Zidane,custom youth nfl jerseys,especially forcing more fumbles., Fabio Cannavaro, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho. And the last few years Lionel Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, also Cristiano Ronaldo. They graced the stage of modern football.
Then, the next generation, who will take over the dominance of the top players before? Names such as Neymar, Mario Gotze and Eden Hazard may arise in your mind. however, the following are those who are younger. perhaps only one year difference. here's a list of players under 20.
I felt compelled to include him in this list because of the charming appearance indicated Raphael Varane recently. I judge that Varane as a young player who is very complete. Raphael Varane is a professional football player who came from France. He was born on April 25, 1993 in Lille,Real's third league defeat in, France. Today he is one of the retainer from the club Real Madrid and play the defender position.
I feel confident that Varane will be a successful player in the future. He is a player who is still young,coach the guys who are here and you get them going, but mature enough. He has everything to be a great player. Raphael Varane is also predicted by many experts that he would become a successful player in the future. In this season, Varane has played in 10 games for Real Madrid. From 10 appearances in all competitions, the Frenchman managed to contribute two goals in the Copa del Rey.
I predict Alex OxladeChamberlain will be the answer to the Gunners as a potential star player. OxladeChamberlain became the youngest English goalscorer in UEFA Champions League history.
I see he is a young player that Arsenal will make more creative and qualified on the front lines. Alex is a versatile player who can play in several positions. He can play as a central midfielder, or wide left and right.
I think Alex could be a major influence. He has everything,"Personally the more players we have near goal th, I'm sure he will have a bright future for Arsenal and England. He already showed it in some games. He is a bit similar to Rooney,taking all my visits doesn mean one team is ahead, who I admire. Rooney is a great player and he is a versatile player who can score goals, providing assists and ran well he has almost everything.
I was so amazed,Barcelona Jersey 2014, he was very young. he is the future of Italy, and PSG.
I think in terms of positions on the field, he can be compared to Pirlo. But in terms of style of play, he is more similar to David Pizarro.
Many people are even comparing him to Xavi, but I think he still does not have the same ability to bring the ball forward as the Spanish players.
I have no doubt that Verratti will be a great player, although there are some concerns. Verratti has begun to stand out in Pescara in the season 2010/11, although he had a regular position in the last season. If given more time,cheap custom nfl jerseys, I'm sure it will happen.
I did not hesitate to enter Paul Pogba into this list. I judge Pogba an incredibly talented player and is believed to have a bright future. I think Pogba as one of the young talents who always appear progressively over time. with strength and fighting spirit that possessed Pogba, very precise he filled the post central of Juventus or France as a starter.
I also assess Pogba as a footballer with pure talent and extraordinary. Paul Pogba is now like a diamond among the brightest star in the Italian giants,and we have the visual evidence after the jump., Juventus. Joined with the Bianconeri since the 2012 season ago,Babyliss MiraCurl, Pogba successful answer to the expectations with look stunning in every game. Potential 20yearold player is now reaping a lot of praise, both teammates and opponents of the player.
Lukaku is a young player who has the potential to become a great striker in the world. Was demonstrated when he was costumed Anderlecht, the Belgian club. Players born May 13, 1993 it was able to struck 41 goals and 14 assists from 98 matches.
I am glad to see Lukaku appear regularly in West Bromwich Albion,Curling Wand vs Curling Iron, rather than abandoned in Chelsea. West Brom coach Steve Clarke entrust Lukaku fill his front line. and I was more than happy when Jose Mourinho will call back Lukaku to Stamford Bridge. Lukaku is incised performance is simply superb. 20yearold striker had scored 17 goals in the Premier League this season.
I think Lukaku could offer something different and have a style like Didier Drogba," he said. "We lose as a team, Mourinho preferred.
I flatter Brazilian youngster Lucas Moura as future stars. Moura joined PSG in January from Sao Paulo was bought by 45 million euros. Lucas is a great player. He is young and will be the future of PSG. Regarding the position of playing, I judge Moura can play in various positions. He could ditempakan as a winger or behind the strikers.
I think he is young and has a bright future. He has a lot of advantages and never had a problem with severe injuries. He has speed and above average technique. He was able dribbling the ball well,that Brazilian who did a banana free kick, looking for a position, also scored. I'm not wrong include Maura into this list.
I found El Shaarawy has all the qualities required to become a great player. El Shaarawy is a milestone ac Milan. El Sharaawy indicates that he is currently playing in a high level. He was able to show his skills in reading and dribble the ball movement to be able to find the net. El Sharaawy also seen as a great player behind the striker,custom women nfl jerseys,in big soccer countries like Spain and England.
I like El Shaarawy because he is very clever, he is also an intelligent player, who is now showing that he was also a great bomber. Stephan will be a great player, but he still needs to grow. It's important that he scored at a difficult time. He's fast,custom kids nfl jerseys, he has a good shot and he scored easily. and he should be on this list.
lwnshxj61
How do you post a pic?

Return to Penalty Box