they will have to plate it."If that happens

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

they will have to plate it."If that happens

Postby lwnshxj61 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:32 am

Board will decide on Albert Adomah's future with Bristol City,mall soccer
BRISTOL City head coach Sean O'Driscoll has given the clearest indication yet that star winger Albert Adomah will be sold during the January transfer window.City have already rejected the London club's initial offer of million, but Palace are expected to table an improved bid. On Saturday, following City's 21 home win against Ipswich, O'Driscoll made it clear he has no say in Adomah's future, which will instead be determined by the Ashton Gate board of directors.Recognising that every player has his price,Real Madrid Jerseys, the 55yearold Midlander said he expects Adomah, pictured, to leave if an acceptable bid comes in before Thursday's deadline.Eagles boss Ian Holloway sees Adomah as an ideal replacement for winger Wilfried Zaha,Spain Soccer Jerseys, who is to move to Manchester United at the end of the season, and any offer that guarantees City up front is sure to test the board's resolve.O'Driscoll said: "I don't think they (the board) have to sell him financially, but then Crystal Palace did not have to sell Wilfried Zaha."When Manchester United put down and of that is up front,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, that is good business."I think it is the same with Albert. Every player has got his price and I'm sure the two clubs will decide whether they can come to some sort of agreement on the fee. But that is for the board to decide rather than me."Albert is away playing in the African Nations Cup and that is a good thing, because the speculation is not affecting him while he is out of the picture."O'Driscoll is considering entering the transfer market to replace injured striker Ryan Taylor,Messi en route to be the all, who suffered a fractured collarbone in Saturday's Championship win over Ipswich.Taylor will almost certainly miss the rest of the season if doctors decide to insert a metal plate in his shoulder, leaving Jon Stead, Steven Davies and Sam Baldock as the only experienced forwards on the staff.O'Driscoll said: "Whether or not he needs a metal plate put in it will be decided in the next couple of days. If the break is too wide and is not going to mend naturally, they will have to plate it."If that happens, then his season is probably over. It is a blow to us and maybe we will have to look to bolster the numbers."Should Adomah be sold to Palace, City's head coach will more than likely be given cash to fund a replacement for Taylor.O'Driscoll added: "Young Wes Burns has been terrific and he gives us another option,mallsoccer, while Bobby Reid and Joe Bryan look outstanding players in training."But this is probably not the time to throw them in."If we can get someone in, then we would like it to be a player with a bit more experience."That will be ongoing and could happen if the Albert situation materialises. If an offer from Palace is accepted, it will be difficult to lose two players without replacing them, given where we are. Maybe we can do something shortterm that improves the situation."Midfielder Neil Kilkenny,I ask that each country, pictured, limped off towards the end of Saturday's game after turning an ankle and O'Driscoll confirmed the Australia international is a doubt for tomorrow's home game against Watford. Take that from the price they get for selling AA now?How much do City lose if we don't get demoted to L1. Take that from the price of selling AA at the end of the season?How much do City lose if we get demoted to L1. Take that from the price of selling AA at the end of the season?Now for the intangible. Frankly it is some of the oldguard that have got us into this mess and I don't have a lot of faith in them getting us out of it. You know as well as I do what will happen. Di Canio's response is to say Richie is worth but he would reluctantly let him go for I believe everybody at Bristol City should be equally ruthless when it comes to speculation surrounding our best players. Frankly,Barcelona Jersey, for just I would rather we kept hold of Albert for the next 18 months to see out his contract at Ashton Gate.
lwnshxj61
How do you post a pic?

Return to Penalty Box