hold back on criticism of Tony Sparano and teammat

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

hold back on criticism of Tony Sparano and teammat

Postby uggchenbotg5 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:51 am

hold back on criticism of Tony Sparano and teammates
An admittedly angry Ricky Williams took to the radio airwaves Monday night, a day after the Dolphins finished a frustrating 2010 season with a 387 loss to New England,replica christian louboutin, and he didn't hold back his true feelings about head coach Tony Sparano, his teammates and the Dolphins current culture.
Williams, speaking on his weekly radio spot with WQAM560's Sid Rosenberg, criticized Sparano on several fronts questioning his philosophies, criticizing his "micromanaging" coaching style,http://centrical.co.uk, accusing the Dolphins of being illprepared for their game against the Patriots and saying that Sparano lost the locker room at the end of the season, despite repeated votes of confidence from the players.
Ricky Williams enjoyed his eight years in Miami,christian louboutin replica, but he's frustrated with his coach and his role and is ready to put the Dolphins in his rearview mirror / Allen Eyestone, Post staff
"Usually when players are talking and saying the right things, it means that they're full of s," Williams said.
Williams, 33, also said that he has almost certainly played his last game with the Dolphins, after nine rollercoaster years associated with the team. Williams,houdeblog.com/clreplica/, who rushed just 159 times in 16 games for 673 yards and two touchdowns,cheap jerseys, said he wants to "have a chance to play a lot and be a part of something big next year."
Williams expressed frustration that he didn't have a big enough role "this whole season I haven't taken one Advil," he said and that ideally he would play for a team that is "changing things around." He said the Dolphins were in that phase in 2008, when Sparano,Jeff Ireland and Bill Parcells first came to town to turn around a 115 team, but no longer.
"It seems like now is time to move on,replica louboutin," Williams said. "I was drafted in 1999, and this is the first time I've been a free agent. I'm excited to see what happens."
Williams did not exactly give a ringing endorsement for Sparano, whose job is on the line after his team finished its second consecutive 79 season.
He said playing for the Dolphins under Sparano is "not a great fit for me."
"It was an experience for me, and I learned a lot about myself and I got better as a football player,http://cheap-accommodation.co.uk, but at the same time, I didn't enjoy it," he said. "For me it's about playing football,louboutin shoes uk, it's about having a good time and it's about working hard."
Williams admitted that several players in the locker room are unhappy with Sparano and his intense coaching style, though he added that the players "unequivocally" have "tons of respect for Tony." Williams declined to speak to local reporters about football matters throughout the season, choosing instead to fulfill his media obligations via his weekly radio show.
"You can't go 79 and say everyone loves what we're doing," Williams said. "And I think any time you don't have success and you're not winning, people are going to be unhappy, and they're not going to love what they're doing and they're not going to buy into it and believe it."
Williams said the players are having a hard time believing Sparano's message after two straight losing seasons,louboutin shoes, and said he can be too repetitive and nitpicky.
"Tony goes through a lot of effort to show us the things it takes to win football games," Williams said. "Not turning the ball over, converting third downs,christian louboutin shoes, scoring in the Red Zone. He spends a lot of time saying,, 'If you do these things, you win.' And sometimes I feel personally that he does a little bit too much. My personal opinion is if you have the right attitude that you guys are going to win,uggs uk, then all that other stuff takes care of itself."
"Coach (Nick) Saban had a saying he said,uggs on sale, 'We're worried about mouse manure, when we have elephant s all over the place,'" Williams added. "I want to really start focusing on what I want to accomplish and what it is I want to achieve, but not micromanaging this or that and focusing on the little things. It's keeping my eye on the prize and putting myself in a supporting environment and going to work every day with a smile on my face."
After these remarks, Rosenberg told Williams that he looks angry and pissed.
"You're very observant," Williams said. "Luckily I've noticed it, and I'm not taking it out on my wife."
Williams criticized the team's preparation for Sunday's shellacking in New England. They were officially eliminated from the playoffs after a Week 15 loss to Buffalo, and lost the two games thereafeter.
"It's like we weren't prepared,michael kors handbags outlet, we didn't show up,gourmetkitchentogo.com," he said. "I had a little bit of a sense during the week of practice that we weren't maybe as focused or preparing as well as we needed to."
Williams said he is still angry about the way the 2010 season ended, with the Dolphins going 17 at home and losing their final three games of the regular season. Losing to the Patriots,cheap nfl jerseys, who finished 142 and could win their fourth Super Bowl in 10 years, made Williams angrier about his situation in Miami.
"Usually after a rough season there's a sense of relief when it's over with, but I didn't feel like that," he said. "It's the contrast with what they have going on in New England and what we have going on here, and it's a very stark contrast."
We've watched Ricky run for 8 years, but he says Tony Sparano's micromanaging style is 'not a great fit for me' / Allen Eyestone, Post staff
"They had less to play for than we did and they played harder than any team we played all year, and I just expect that from my team," Williams said. He added, "I'm not angry at my teammates. I'm angry at the situation. That's the coaches, myself, teammates,louboutin replica, that's everyone. That's the whole environment that we have there,uggs, and I'm just frustrated that it's not better."
Williams gave the example of Rob Ninkovich, whom Sparano and the Dolphins cut in 2008,as a player who thrived in a more positive environment. Ninkovich had three sacks and two interceptions against the Dolphins this year as the Patriots' starting outside linebacker.:

?user=chouwu0l&v=comments&v=comments

?id=545982#post-555329

?tid=986

?user=deeyhrmeuz&v=comments&v=comments

?tid=2683

?do=/blog/add/

?id=582820&replies=1#post-624765

?postId=418486

?tid=7064

?uid=205&do=blog&id=2625519

?mod=space&uid=28302

?tid=986