The manufacturing sector of the low-lying land

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

The manufacturing sector of the low-lying land

Postby shaliSHALI » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:36 am

No longer pitiful squatted in the manufacturing part of the low-lying land. Satisfaction with the new generation of migrant workers at least 30 years. UGG Outlet Is the largest migration in human history, 30 years. The late 1980s, early 1990s. Those migrant workers from the countryside to come out in order to meet the economic needs of the family., And home to the desire to build a house more demanding generation of migrant workers. For the new generation. Moved them towards a better life has become a road. Younger than their predecessors and are better educated. Them to leave rural areas for urban development opportunities. They are more ambitious than their parents. Was less satisfaction. The study showed that: migrant workers away from home in the 1990s. Cheap UGG Boots12% expressed satisfaction with their living conditions. Migrant workers migrant workers as early as 10 years ago, the proportion of 27% contrast. Three years in the southern Chinese city of Dongguan interview DaGongZu high degree of liquidity so I greatly startled by what I know of the lives of everyone norm. Lv Qingmin I have two working girl in the book describes a nasty boss for the work. While another in order to escape wanted to marry her boyfriend. We should not assume that every agricultural second generation will revolt more common is the urge to leave conflict overshadowed any other thoughts. UGG Boots Outlet From their homes came to the young people of the city came to the factory. Need to constantly adjust themselves in a substance of the relationship between men and women free short-term as well as extremely lonely. All these factors create a holistic repressed environment. Needs of the whole society to help them debug.

Welcome To Coach Outlet Store Online For Authentic coach outlet!
shaliSHALI
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box