In the domestic price of almost two-thirds of the GUCCI

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Postby Nikebook » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:42 am

Curiosity.I asked friends aside: this is what a shop?Friend was surprised eyes looked at me.Seem to see a contemporary living fossil. 'COACH you do not know?This is high-end leather goods brands.In the domestic price of almost two-thirds of the GUCCI! 'Having said friend pulled me to line up together. Mulberry Handbags.To teach me this antique.After nearly two hours.We finally has a chance to enter the store.Friends generous.Soon the work.Holding 10 large and small packages to the checkout. 10 package! !The friend explained to me.These packages are not all they used.She opened a shop on the Internet.Specializing in selling domestic popular foreign brand names. Coach Outlet Online.Have a common feature of these brand-name.Is that domestic demand is large.Difference at home and abroad.The store opened only a few months work.Has made no small fame.Business is booming.This time discounted the chance to take advantage of Thanksgiving.More into points cargo.And 10 packages did not matter.She also had a friend.Even once to buy 60 more packages!Mulberry Bags . This experience makes the author an eye-opener.I thought Thanksgiving take advantage of the discounted able to buy some affordable clothing.Do not want to there is also tremendous opportunities.The people here in the United States, bored goods.Positive has a huge market in China, where brand-name.
Nikebook
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box