Sarah Ferguson gives convoluted story on T wow gol

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Sarah Ferguson gives convoluted story on T wow gol

Postby johnsmithku9 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Sarah Ferguson gives convoluted story aboard The Marquee Blog
Fergie obviously has a drinking problem and a spending problem (addiction). If the Royal Family alternatively her former husband) care for her by all they ambition do one intervention aboard her and obtain her help Otherwise, she probably continue to buffet in the breeze until the after incident. Since she namely connected FOREVER to the regal home amongst her daughters, and they have the financial means to assistance it seems to me they have a prerequisite apt win her the best treatment. Then the recess is up apt Fergie, I afraid.
October 25, 2010 at 11:13 am |
I am English and have always had worship for the Royal Family. I was appalled by Sarah Ferguson behaviour while she was marital apt Andrew. She knew what she was getting among to while she married into the family merely additionally complained and behaved very badly. The interview with Oprah was inconsistent and I feel Oprah gave her a pass meantime she talked almost downward wow gold. Sarah stated she chose to have a friendly relationship with the Royal Family over getting more money from them only didn think nearly how she would support her lavish lifestyle wow po. She needs to grow up and by least admit the fact to herself.
June two 2010 at 11:39 am |
I adapt apt favor Sarah. I really did. I am one of those Americans who emulate the Royal Family and enjoy it. But this namely also much even for her. I don deem the I was drunk so you can blame me what I did story and I do never deem that the Royal Family ought continue apt take consideration of her. She was the 1st one to complain about always the appealing substance that Diana received after her divorce over what she received after her divorce from Andrew. She always been greedy always overspent, and is always looking for the easy way out. So melancholy.
June 2 2010 by 10:04 am |
what I don understand is why Prince Andrew was learned apt sell their 1st home Sunninghill Park for 15 million pouds among 2004 apt a foreigner businessman (who never bothered apt show up to live among it, the house namely among outlaw state today), and he could have split this money with his wife. After all it was their household behind their wedding. Well the entire thing namely strange. And the person surrounded the imperial household who tipped off the reporter should be fired, and the appoint ought be revealed.
June 1 2010 at 6:46 pm |
story namely right!!! Just finished watching interview with Oprah and didn deem Sarah miserable disingenuous account. She evaded most of Oprah direct questions such as how she (Sarah) pedestal out nearly the Sting, why was the Sting done, Who was responsible for it wow gold, what her actual indebtedness is what did Prince Andrew SAY (she didn ask as a account of his qualities). When Sarah was act WW, and the girls were juvenile she spoke of the healthy relationship between her and Andrew so much so that they shared the same alternatively whatever one calls their family with her and the girls living aboard one floor and he aboard another Apparently, from what she said aboard Oprah today, that arrangement have to have ended and they every had separate domiciles. With her not longer experienced to expenditure the as hers, he offered her a among his I got the feeling Oprah wasn buying what Sarah was selling only was too gracious apt blatantly acquaint her so. She conducted the interview in such a access that the spectator could discern that Sarah is not a genuine person.
johnsmithku9
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box